Keep getting email form Google saying someone is trying to access my account

So a few weeks ago I went to chaigo and when I got back it's been about 2 weeks I've been getting emails from Google 1-2 times a day saying someone is trying to access my google account but Google is stopping them, and it says it's trying to be accessed from chaigo, nothing shows up under devices because Google made it so they cant get in so I can block the device they are using.

i don't like getting these emails every day, yesterday I didnt get one but I did today again. How can I prevent this?

5 minutes ago, GreezyJeezy said:

So a few weeks ago I went to chaigo and when I got back it's been about 2 weeks I've been getting emails from Google 1-2 times a day saying someone is trying to access my google account but Google is stopping them, and it says it's trying to be accessed from chaigo, nothing shows up under devices because Google made it so they cant get in so I can block the device they are using.

i don't like getting these emails every day, yesterday I didnt get one but I did today again. How can I prevent this?

do you put your email in somewhere?

did you forgot to logout from somewhere?

i would enable 2 step for extra security. 

change your password

I believe the google e-mail suggests that as well if you actually read it

CPU: Intel i7 5820K @ 4.20 GHz | MotherboardMSI X99S SLI PLUS | RAM: Corsair LPX 16GB DDR4 @ 2666MHz | GPU: Sapphire R9 Fury (x2 CrossFire)
Storage: Samsung 950Pro 512GB // OCZ Vector150 240GB // Seagate 1TB | PSU: Seasonic 1050 Snow Silent | Case: NZXT H440 | Cooling: Nepton 240M
FireStrike // Extreme // Ultra // 8K // 16K

Just now, DXMember said:

change your password

I believe the google e-mail suggests that as well if you actually read it

Well the thing is they don't know the password they are just trying to log is as the email said, so they could be typing random passwords trying to get in.

1 minute ago, Arty said:

do you put your email in somewhere?

did you forgot to logout from somewhere?

I logged into my email on my phone using the hotels public wifi

1 minute ago, GreezyJeezy said:

Well the thing is they don't know the password they are just trying to log is as the email said, so they could be typing random passwords trying to get in.

then contact google support and don't do stupid stuff like leaving your account somewhere or telling your e-mail to marketing departments

CPU: Intel i7 5820K @ 4.20 GHz | MotherboardMSI X99S SLI PLUS | RAM: Corsair LPX 16GB DDR4 @ 2666MHz | GPU: Sapphire R9 Fury (x2 CrossFire)
Storage: Samsung 950Pro 512GB // OCZ Vector150 240GB // Seagate 1TB | PSU: Seasonic 1050 Snow Silent | Case: NZXT H440 | Cooling: Nepton 240M
FireStrike // Extreme // Ultra // 8K // 16K

Just now, DXMember said:

then contact google support and don't do stupid stuff like leaving your account somewhere or telling your e-mail to marketing departments

Never did that buddy, nice to talk to friendly people on here.

As long as you have two factor authentication enabled, you don't have much to worry about.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro

3 minutes ago, TetraSky said:

As long as you have two factor authentication enabled, you don't have much to worry about.

Just annoying to get a email every few hours saying someone is trying to log in

Are you sure the communications are actually from Google?  Sounds more like a phishing scam. 

12 minutes ago, ThomasD said:

Are you sure the communications are actually from Google?  Sounds more like a phishing scam. 

Yes they are from Google. It doesn't give me links to click that say like oh click here to fix it, it gives me one link and it's to a google page saying what I can do to make my account more secure. It's all legit. And it's a noreply email.

20 minutes ago, GreezyJeezy said:

Just annoying to get a email every few hours saying someone is trying to log in

take it as a good sign. Google got your back :P 

My live account was hacked (which lead to them getting into my steam account) and MS didn't even warn me of the attempt. Granted, support helped after but still.

Just in case, if you haven't done so, (1) change your password & (2) 2 step authorization.

"Solus" (2015) - CPU: i7-4790k | GPU: MSI GTX 970 | Mobo: Asus Z97-A | Ram: 16GB (2x8) G.Skill Ripjaws X Series | PSU: EVGA G2 750W 80+ Gold | CaseFractal Design Define R4

Next Build: "Tyrion" (TBA)

2 hours ago, GreezyJeezy said:

Yes they are from Google. It doesn't give me links to click that say like oh click here to fix it, it gives me one link and it's to a google page saying what I can do to make my account more secure. It's all legit. And it's a noreply email.

Change your password. I have this issue with rainmeter on my PC. When I logged in with my details in rainmeter it would block access due to rainmeter not being secure so I kept getting these messages until I changed my password. Maybe someone was able to steal your login credential and is trying to use them. 

MSI Nightblade MI2

CPU: Intel i7 6700. Motherboard: MSI B060. RAM: 16GB HyperX Impact. GPU: MSI Geforce GTX 970. Case: Nightblade MI2. Storage: 2x 1TB WD Blue, OCZ 120GB and 125GB M.2. PSU: Custom 350w Bronze. Display(s): BenQ 24" & 50" Samsung TV. Keyboard: Logitech G15. Mouse: Logitech MX Revolution. Operating System: Windows 10 Pro x64