MSI motherboard hanging on B4 bootcode

Hey guys, I've recently moved and have noticed that since moving my computer had been acting funny, and then last night I found my mktherbkard hangs at the B4 boot code. So I went in and unplugged all but the Wi-Fi card, RAM, and power supply. 

I am still receiving the boot code, and do plan to remove the Wi-Fi card once I find my screwdrivers. What else can you guys think of that I can do to find the issue? 

My motherboard is an MSI AM1-I mITE board with an athlon 5350 installed. I also have 2x 4 gig sticks of Klevv fitt Pro memory installed. I am also using a $30 Evga 400watt powersupply (I know, it's cheap)

My procrastination is the bane of my existence.

I make games and stuff in my spare time.

3 hours ago, Droidbot said:

b4 = USB Hotplug issue afaik

This sounds right. I'd get this occasionally when I leave a controller or media player plugged into a USB port when I boot the computer. Unplugging the device fixes the issue immediately.

2 hours ago, ddrkreature said:

This sounds right. I'd get this occasionally when I leave a controller or media player plugged into a USB port when I boot the computer. Unplugging the device fixes the issue immediately.

-facepalm- readibgbthis I remembered. I have an SD card adapter in my multiple card reader, thanks!

My procrastination is the bane of my existence.

I make games and stuff in my spare time.

• 7 years later...
On 4/6/2016 at 12:58 AM, Droidbot said:

b4 = USB Hotplug issue afaik

Thanks for the tip!!!❤️❤️