Black ops 2 online with PS3

Digital

I got a problem with my PS3 and router; I cannot access Blackops' online servers with it. The problem is specific with BO2 only, not other games, neither other networking devices. Do you guys have any ideas what could be wrong with it, is something blocking the communication?

I have already set static IP address to the console, forwarded all necessary ports to its address and tried putting it on the DMZ, and also disabled UPNP from the console. I have also brought down the firewall on the router itself, but as it is an ISP model of router, I don't know can I actually take down the whole firewall and all its restrictions. All ideas are welcome!

20 minutes ago, Digital said:

I got a problem with my PS3 and router; I cannot access Blackops' online servers with it. The problem is specific with BO2 only, not other games, neither other networking devices. Do you guys have any ideas what could be wrong with it, is something blocking the communication?

I have already set static IP address to the console, forwarded all necessary ports to its address and tried putting it on the DMZ, and also disabled UPNP from the console. I have also brought down the firewall on the router itself, but as it is an ISP model of router, I don't know can I actually take down the whole firewall and all its restrictions. All ideas are welcome!

https://www.callofduty.com/blackops2/status
If you select PS3 you will see that they are in defcon 2 which means the problem is on their side.

No need for taking down the firewall

2 minutes ago, tv15dsi said:

https://www.callofduty.com/blackops2/status
If you select PS3 you will see that they are in defcon 2 which means the problem is on their side.

No need for taking down the firewall

Oh, I didn't notice that. However the problem has existed this whole week, so I doubt that this temporary problem on their side would make difference. Thanks for the info though! :P

1 minute ago, Digital said:

Oh, I didn't notice that. However the problem has existed this whole week, so I doubt that this temporary problem on their side would make difference. Thanks for the info though! :P

I'll keep an eye on the defcon page, if their servers are 100% I'll let you know so you can test the connection once again.