Games Kids Should Not be Allowed to Play?

@Praesi @DebatED Nothing

Can we agree that people have different viewpoints and that the way some people would raise their child would be found astonishing and incorrect to others?

Sure, FOX news is trying to influence people to click on their webpages with catchy headlines and controversial news in order to get money. Heck, it's their job, however it doesn't make their points fact. 

EDIT- Didn't notice Praesi just left. whelp, my point still stands.

Star Citizen referral codes, to help support your fellow comrades!
UOLTT Discord server, come on over and chat!

i7 4790k/ Bequiet Pure Rock/Asrock h97 PRO4/ 8 GB Crucial TT/ Corsair RM 750/ H-440 Custom/  PNY GT 610

Damn you're like a modular human being. -ThatCoolBlueKidd

Fox News is a news site, they gotta find something for people to read, even if it's pure BS (which I assume most, including this, is).

Rather than arguing, why don't you guys just go with psychological facts? They don't lie, and it would save all the arguments. 

21 hours ago, Clanscorpia said:

Huh, that's not what I mean. People have asked if I'm actually 15/16. And I have played very well as a 20 year old. I'm am the most shy person in real life but I really can convince people I am a different age because I act. I don't do the stupid shit other kids my age do. Some of my friends had their first kiss at 11. Fuck, I've liked 1 girl, and that was because she was my best friend for 3 years but she started to act like a super big bitch. That basically ruined any relationship I built up with her. People joke around about it with me, and it pisses me off because I know kids my age shouldn't act like that. lt's quite disappointing being around them but being 13 people will always think I'm a deceiving ass that doesn't know shit. You know how hard that is? Most adults don't instantly trust what I'm saying is true because I'm 13. It's a shitty period to try to start building your own business but guess what? I have to deal with it because of people who are dicks and treat us teens like shit. Most of us act rebellious because people treat us like we all are. It ruins our repudiation.

So damn true. People just don't listen to you at all because of your age, it' so annoying. There's just too many arrogant people.

20 hours ago, Praesi said:

That a kid want tell me whats going on in life and that he can handle violence is not weird? Oh boy this Generation is fucked up. Clanscorpia is another good example. What normal 13y old use words like dick or bitch? Thats happen when you let kids do what they want. Thats happen when little boys play GTA. Thumbs up.

You assume that had we not played GTA we wouldn't swear? Regardless, what's the whole deal with swearing? It makes your voice heard. Tell me, which one would catch your attention?

"This is downright stupid. This needs to stop."

"This is fucking idiotic. This needs to stop."

15 minutes ago, RahulR said:

So damn true. People just don't listen to you at all because of your age, it' so annoying. There's just too many arrogant people.

All age symbolizes is that their maturity level (on average). Some 13 year olds are ridiculous in this way (most of them), and some aren't. Same with older people. 

11 minutes ago, RahulR said:

You assume that had we not played GTA we wouldn't swear? Regardless, what's the whole deal with swearing? It makes your voice heard. Tell me, which one would catch your attention?

"This is downright stupid. This needs to stop."

"This is fucking idiotic. This needs to stop."

It's not an assumption; it's a fact. If you're around kids who swear, maybe it won't be that bad, but it still has that influence. 

32 minutes ago, Inventrious said:

All age symbolizes is that their maturity level (on average). Some 13 year olds are ridiculous in this way (most of them), and some aren't. Same with older people.

That's what I was saying earlier.

On 4/8/2016 at 4:09 PM, RahulR said:

Age does not at all determine intelligence. I know some 50 year olds who can be dumber than a stone. I know some 7 year olds who are smarter than Einstein.

i feel a kid can play any game he wants, i was playing gta when i was six, and my siblings play gta v, mortal kombat, and other Rated M games, and they are fine.

\/Specs\/

Xeon E3 1230 V3-Maximus vi hero-2x4gb G skill RipjawsX 2133-EVGA supernova-1 tb seagate-Samsung 840 EVO 1TB-NZXT H440-EVGA 6Gb 780 Razer-Blackwidow Ultimate-Corsair M65

MSI Ghost Pro GS60 

52 minutes ago, imperialplanet said:

i feel a kid can play any game he wants, i was playing gta when i was six, and my siblings play gta v, mortal kombat, and other Rated M games, and they are fine.

Explain your definition of "fine"

Just now, Inventrious said:

Explain your definition of "fine"

not violent and trying to kill people

\/Specs\/

Xeon E3 1230 V3-Maximus vi hero-2x4gb G skill RipjawsX 2133-EVGA supernova-1 tb seagate-Samsung 840 EVO 1TB-NZXT H440-EVGA 6Gb 780 Razer-Blackwidow Ultimate-Corsair M65

MSI Ghost Pro GS60 

I'm younger and I do agree with that list.

Duh_Tech

I am a computer and aviation enthusiast. I have a good enough PC. 

On 4.4.2016 at 6:05 PM, ITheSpazI said:

Im not sorry....Fuck Fox News

The have the IQ of a cantaloupe

HEY YOU! dont you dare to insult a cantaloupe like that!

My pc:

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/dvcw23 

(Black Glacier)

My server:

Dual xeon x5679 processors, 24gb of ECC memory, Nvidia quadro 295 NVS and 48tb of storage.  (z600

Well, to be honest a lot of variables come into that. I feel like this post has covered most of them, mainly the fact that the kid should be mature enough to handle games and be able to understand the concept of fiction and reality, and the game is purely for entertainment, not real and to not attempt anything within the game, yet at the same time, I will say im currently under 18, and have been playing video games for a large portion of my life, especially watching my brother play GTA vice city,when i was under the age of 10, currently play games like csgo, League and Dota, aswell as the occasional COD and some indie titles. i feel like i understand why people don't want children to play or watch those games, but its overall dependent on the Parenting style and the kids maturity and understanding of a basic concept.

I just felt like I needed somthing here

I've never really understood the ESRB. You can be old enough to drive and get a job,but they don't think you should be allowed to play the last of us?