I made a CPU keychain with my delidding failure

So I finally got around to making a keychain out of a CPU I failed at delidding (Pentium 4 was the one used) after seeing some other people make CPU keychains, and finding myself with new keys and nothing interesting on them.

(Pictures were taken with my phone this time around so they aren't that great)

zvv2hBJ.jpg

Im6lGEJ.jpg

I like the outcome. I like it being delidded so its just the metal, and the fact that there is silicon still soldered on to the IHS makes it that much more interesting. Might end up coating the silicon in something as its got a small crack in the center that could eventually grow and make it not look as good. Maybe ill put on the Q6600 too but I would definitely need to coat the silicon in something (epoxy?) to avoid large amounts of chipping.

Any ideas for other interesting computer stuff to put on it? Nothing big (entire stick of ram) or really heavy.

Gaming - Ryzen 5800X3D | 64GB 3200mhz  MSI 6900 XT Mini-ITX SFF Build

Home Server (Unraid OS) - Ryzen 2700x | 48GB 3200mhz |  EVGA 1060 6GB | 6TB SSD Cache [3x2TB] 66TB HDD [11x6TB]

Well i guess that's the good thing about trying to open soldered CPUs. 

They can make nice keychains. 

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III

Just now, DildorTheDecent said:

Well i guess that's the good thing about trying to open soldered CPUs. 

They can make nice keychains. 

I learned a lot about CPUs, and got a sweet keychain, its a win-win.

Gaming - Ryzen 5800X3D | 64GB 3200mhz  MSI 6900 XT Mini-ITX SFF Build

Home Server (Unraid OS) - Ryzen 2700x | 48GB 3200mhz |  EVGA 1060 6GB | 6TB SSD Cache [3x2TB] 66TB HDD [11x6TB]