What Do You Own? (POLL)

http://goo.gl/forms/tzIfhN7nwL Is a very descriptive poll which I will release the results later on on /r/pcmasterrace and/or here, but I could not create the poll here because the polls here cannot have this many options and questions.

Thanks!

Done

COMMUNITY STANDARDS   |   TECH NEWS POSTING GUIDELINES   |   FORUM STAFF

LTT Folding Users Tips, Tricks and FAQ   |   F@H & BOINC Badge Request   |   F@H Contribution    My Rig   |   Project Steamroller

I am a Moderator, but I am fallible. Discuss or debate with me as you will but please do not argue with me as that will get us nowhere.

Spoiler

Character is like a Tree and Reputation like its Shadow. The Shadow is what we think of it; The Tree is the Real thing.  ~ Abraham Lincoln

Reputation is a Lifetime to create but seconds to destroy.

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.  ~ Winston Churchill

Docendo discimus - "to teach is to learn"

CHRISTIAN MEMBER 

Done

CPU i5 3570k MOBO Asus Maximus Gene V GPU Asus DCUII 670 CASE Corsair 350D (windowless) SSD Crucial M550 256GB msata CPU COOLER Noctua NH-D14 RAM Corsair XMS3 8GB 1600mhz PSU Corsair AX750 Display Asus PB287Q 4K (my review on it http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/380533-journey-into-4k-goodness-asus-pb287q-review/) & Asus VH236H 1080P

Keyboard Logitech G710+ MX Brown Mouse Logitech G502 (my review on it http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/299464-logitech-g502/ )

Proud owner of a BlackBerry Q10.

No GTX 760 option RIP

But done.

Just now, Daring said:

No GTX 760 option RIP

But done.

+Added GTX 760

thanks!

This was actually a pretty nice and easy poll to do. Thought it'd be stupid. Looking forward to the results. 

Novus Anima

CPU - 4670K @ 4.2 GHz | Motherboard - ASUS Z97-PRO | CPU Cooler - Corsair H105 

RAM - Corsair Vengeance (4x4GB) | GPU - EVGA GTX 1060 SSC  

Storage - Samsung M.2 64GB SSD, PNY 240GB SSD , WD 1TB Caviar Blue, WD 500GB HDD

PSU - EVGA 650W G2 | Peripherals - Logitech G710, Logitech G602 

Laptops

MacBook Pro Mid-2011 

Surface Pro 3

drive bays as in hard drive or those cd drive bays?

or a combination of both? o-o

-sigh- feeling like I'm being too negative lately

Why con him a console pesant he has a CRT and PC behind him. the calander says 2006 that kid had a nice pc set up for the day. Ikea pc desk with pull out mouse and keyboard tray.

2 hours ago, Sunako said:

Why con him a console pesant he has a CRT and PC behind him. the calander says 2006 that kid had a nice pc set up for the day. Ikea pc desk with pull out mouse and keyboard tray.

my only response was "sad" not because of the xbox, but because of the haircut

hey hey hey dont make fun of the hair stles of the past that kid would have been pretty darn cool i suspect

I'm gonna contribute even though you can find the stats from around the world on steam.

Connection200mbps / 12mbps 5Ghz wifi

My baby: CPU - i7-4790, MB - Z97-A, RAM - Corsair Veng. LP 16gb, GPU - MSI GTX 1060, PSU - CXM 600, Storage - Evo 840 120gb, MX100 256gb, WD Blue 1TB, Cooler - Hyper Evo 212, Case - Corsair Carbide 200R, Monitor - Benq  XL2430T 144Hz, Mouse - FinalMouse, Keyboard -K70 RGB, OS - Win 10, Audio - DT990 Pro, Phone - iPhone SE

18 hours ago, RektSkrubs said:
http://goo.gl/forms/tzIfhN7nwL Is a very descriptive poll which I will release the results later on on /r/pcmasterrace and/or here, but I could not create the poll here because the polls here cannot have this many options and questions.

Thanks!

When u ask something and answer can be "no" u can't have another question required asking about the thing u don't have. 

Your led questions are connected, so the second question about LEDs needs to be optional.

Edited by Godlygamer23
Replaced quoted post with OP(thread merge).

Connection200mbps / 12mbps 5Ghz wifi

My baby: CPU - i7-4790, MB - Z97-A, RAM - Corsair Veng. LP 16gb, GPU - MSI GTX 1060, PSU - CXM 600, Storage - Evo 840 120gb, MX100 256gb, WD Blue 1TB, Cooler - Hyper Evo 212, Case - Corsair Carbide 200R, Monitor - Benq  XL2430T 144Hz, Mouse - FinalMouse, Keyboard -K70 RGB, OS - Win 10, Audio - DT990 Pro, Phone - iPhone SE

6 hours ago, Moonzy said:

Probably CD, considering that 0 is an option.

Constructive criticism: We should have check-boxes instead of bubbles because some of us use multiple brands - for example, my server uses an AMD APU, while my main computer uses an Intel CPU.

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" - Edward I. Koch

1 hour ago, German_John said:

m.2 is a thing too lol

-sigh- feeling like I'm being too negative lately

19 hours ago, Vercii said:

This was actually a pretty nice and easy poll to do. Thought it'd be stupid. Looking forward to the results. 

Thanks!

19 hours ago, Moonzy said:

It says optical drive bays in the question...

18 hours ago, Orangeator said:

Filthy Console Peasant was my answer to that picture. 

lol

16 hours ago, Sunako said:

the original post where it came from was from him, the title being something such as "Finally got my XBOX 360".

16 hours ago, Bigheart said:

my only response was "sad" not because of the xbox, but because of the haircut

lol!

16 hours ago, Sunako said:

hey hey hey dont make fun of the hair stles of the past that kid would have been pretty darn cool i suspect

mmmmmmm.... k

12 hours ago, Thony said:

When u ask something and answer can be "no" u can't have another question required asking about the thing u don't have. 

Your led questions are connected, so the second question about LEDs needs to be optional.

-Has a no option

12 hours ago, German_John said:

Yeah... Unless you use only 2.5" bays and have no 3.5" bays.

11 hours ago, Moonzy said:

m.2 is a thing too lol

it was on the poll

52 minutes ago, Jak1098 said:

Filled it out!

thanks!

48 minutes ago, Thecomputerman said:

Done

thanks!

12 hours ago, Godlygamer23 said:

Constructive criticism: We should have check-boxes instead of bubbles because some of us use multiple brands - for example, my server uses an AMD APU, while my main computer uses an Intel CPU.

This poll is about the main computer you use for productivity or gaming... There is also an "other" option which the other people have used to list more than 1 cpu.

Just now, RektSkrubs said:

This poll is about the main computer you use for productivity or gaming... There is also an "other" option which the other people have used to list more than 1 cpu.

If you're asking "what do you own" in your thread title, and then not pointing out any specifics and just asking for a poll to be done, I expect some sort of greater options like check-boxes for every, if not all options, because this is what I own. And that seems to be all you're asking for.

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" - Edward I. Koch

Donearooni.

Main rig on profile

VAULT - File Server

Spoiler

Intel Core i5 11400 w/ Shadow Rock LP, 2x16GB SP GAMING 3200MHz CL16, ASUS PRIME Z590-A, 2x LSI 9211-8i, Fractal Define 7, 256GB Team MP33, 3x 6TB WD Red Pro (general storage), 3x 1TB Seagate Barracuda (dumping ground), 3x 8TB WD White-Label (Plex) (all 3 arrays in their respective Windows Parity storage spaces), Corsair RM750x, Windows 11 Education

Sleeper HP Pavilion A6137C

Spoiler

Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.4GHz, 4x8GB G.SKILL Ares 1800MHz CL10, ASUS Z170M-E D3, 128GB Team MP33, 1TB Seagate Barracuda, 320GB Samsung Spinpoint (for video capture), MSI GTX 970 100ME, EVGA 650G1, Windows 10 Pro

Mac Mini (Late 2020)

Spoiler

Apple M1, 8GB RAM, 256GB, macOS Sonoma

Consoles: Softmodded 1.4 Xbox w/ 500GB HDD, Xbox 360 Elite 120GB Falcon, XB1X w/2TB MX500, Xbox Series X, PS1 1001, PS2 Slim 70000 w/ FreeMcBoot, PS4 Pro 7015B 1TB (retired), PS5 Digital, Nintendo Switch OLED, Nintendo Wii RVL-001 (black)