Stock trading/gaming PC build

Whats up? I'm a part time stock trader and a full time student. I'm looking for a build that can run up to 6 monitors in the future, but for now 3 or 4 would be perfect. I need a possessor that can run multiple complex trading platforms as well as newer games. I play fallout, GTA, and other heavy games. I would like some substantial storage 2 or more TB. I'm not familiar with the benefits of SSD in my rig. I need a rig that is WIFI capable due to the location. Other than that I don't have any other requirements.

Any comments would be great, Thanks a lot!

My budget is $1500-2000. (Depending on the performance of the rig, the monitors and peripherals don't have to be included in the budget.)

Canada or United States? Then I'll get to it

GTX 1070 - Ryzen 5 3600x - Corsair H100i V2 - 32GB DDR4 3200

Spoiler

Check out my Minecraft channel here!

For trading get more than one monitor. 

Just because you don't care, doesn't mean other others don't. Don't be a self-centered asshole. -Thank You a PSA from the people who do not say random shit on the internet. 

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/RWQJvK

http://www.amazon.com/7260NGW-Intel%C2%AE-Wireless-AC-802-11ac-Bluetooth/dp/B00GUNZUG0/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1458975272&sr=8-1&keywords=m.2+wifi

Meets all your requirements except no wifi included on mobo but you can get that for 25. Also i don't think any single gpu can output 6 monitors. the g1 has an extra dvi and can only output 4. maybe you could sli 2 980's but idk if that'll work to display 6 displays.

29 minutes ago, FrostyBryan said:

Whats up? I'm a part time stock trader and a full time student. I'm looking for a build that can run up to 6 monitors in the future, but for now 3 or 4 would be perfect. I need a possessor that can run multiple complex trading platforms as well as newer games. I play fallout, GTA, and other heavy games. I would like some substantial storage 2 or more TB. I'm not familiar with the benefits of SSD in my rig. I need a rig that is WIFI capable due to the location. Other than that I don't have any other requirements.

Any comments would be great, Thanks a lot!

My budget is $1500-2000. (Depending on the performance of the rig, the monitors and peripherals don't have to be included in the budget.)

This will work

http://ca.pcpartpicker.com/p/rsGCsY

97 dollars over, but the 980 I chose has 6 monitor ports, but some adapters will be required if all the monitors or the same, unless it has multiple outputs like DP and HDMI and DVI or something. Hopefully you consider it

GTX 1070 - Ryzen 5 3600x - Corsair H100i V2 - 32GB DDR4 3200

Spoiler

Check out my Minecraft channel here!

Both seem very promising, thanks for the quick responses you two