New Gaming Mice

JonnyKennedy

Hello world,

I want a new Gaming Mice, because my current one was €5 and the right mouse button is a little bit damaged.

Also I need a longer USB cable. The mouse what I now have have 2400 dpi and 5 buttons, My new mouse must higher than what I have.

I saw some Mice:

• Gigabyte M6900 €20
  • Logitech G402 Hyperion Fury €39.99
  • Sharkoon Drakonia  €25.95
  • Sharkoon Drakonia Black €37.90 (with mousepad of €19.99)
  • Trust GXT 33 Laser Gaming Mouse €29.99

I Live in The Netherlands and my currency is Euro.

I use www.tweakers.net for prizes

Just now, DutchRedGaming said:

Gigabyte M6900 €20

since when does gigabyte makes mouse? lol

damn that rock on top of me is comfortable

-sigh- feeling like I'm being too negative lately

The problem with the other mice is that they seem fishy (pun intended) so you either have the G402/M6900,  also more buttons and dpi =/= to better mouse. DPI rarely matters unless you have like 4 displays or something. 

I would get the G402 since I had good experiences with it, however if you feel like its price premium is not worth it get the gigabyte it seems fine.

If you want to reply back to me or someone else USE THE QUOTE BUTTON!                                                      
Pascal laptops guide

7 minutes ago, DutchRedGaming said:

Hello world,

I want a new Gaming Mice, because my current one was €5 and the right mouse button is a little bit damaged.

Also I need a longer USB cable. The mouse what I now have have 2400 dpi and 5 buttons, My new mouse must higher than what I have.

I saw some Mice:

• Gigabyte M6900 €20
  • Logitech G402 Hyperion Fury €39.99
  • Sharkoon Drakonia  €25.95
  • Sharkoon Drakonia Black €37.90 (with mousepad of €19.99)
  • Trust GXT 33 Laser Gaming Mouse €29.99

I Live in The Netherlands and my currency is Euro.

I use www.tweakers.net for prizes

Logitech G402 Hyperion Fury  is the best mouse i have EVER used! its excellently balanced in weight, has extremely smooth glide, and freaking perfectly accurate. also very comfortable to use. 

i own one btw :)

Current Rig: Intel core i7 4770K Stock 4.5G, Asus Maximus VI Hero, Corsair Vengeance 1600Mhz 16Gb (8Gx2), 2x SLi Gigabyte Geforce GTX 670 2Gb GDDR5 3X Windforce Edition, Corsair Hydro Series H100i (Push), JDS LABS O2/ODAC combo, Fiio E18 KUNLUN, Asus Xonar Essence STX (secondary PC), Sennheiser HD700, Hifiman HE 400i, Beyerdynamics DT 990 PRO 250 Ohm, Sennheiser HD 518, Cooler Master Silent Pro M2 850W 80+, Cooler Master CM 690 II Advanced, Samsun4g DVD R/W Combo, 3X Cooler Master 120mm Blue LED fans, LG IPS 23EA73, Logitech G710 BLUE, BlackWidow Ultimate 2013 Edition,Logitech G402 HYPERION FURY, Bloody Core V7, SteelSeries QcK Mass MiBR mouse pad

Thanks for the fast replying, but I can't those between Sharkoon mices and Logitech mice

1 minute ago, DutchRedGaming said:

Thanks for the fast replying, but I can't those between Sharkoon mices and Logitech mice

Well the Sharkoon ones look fishy (pun intended again) and seem to have a glossy plastic top (if that's true expect them to get greasy and fingery). If anything I would consider the gigabyte one since it has a basic and non glossy design.

If you want to reply back to me or someone else USE THE QUOTE BUTTON!                                                      
Pascal laptops guide

Just now, Castdeath97 said:

Well the Sharkoon ones look fishy (pun intended again) and seem to have a glossy plastic top (if that's true expect them to get greasy and fingery). If anything I would consider the gigabyte one since it has a basic and non glossy design.

But it needs to be said that you get what you pay for, 3305dk in this case.

1 hour ago, woll3 said:

But it needs to be said that you get what you pay for, 3305dk in this case.

What do you mean?

5 minutes ago, woll3 said:

3305 is a (obv. low cost)sensor.

The Sharkoon  Drakonia Black have A9800, is that good?

And is Logitech  G402 STMicroelectronics STM32-F102 also good?

EDIT: i saw that Sharkoon more buttons and comes with additional set of mouse feet

Just now, DutchRedGaming said:

The Sharkoon  Drakonia Black have A9800, is that good?

And is Logitech  G402 STMicroelectronics STM32-F102 also good?

Thats actually G402´s MCU. ;) The Sensor used is AM010.

As for practical Performance, the G402 would be first, Drakonia´s A9800 has high variating CPI at Speed("Acceleration") and 3305 has a low malfunction speed and jitters a lot above 800/1600cpi depending on lens.

1 hour ago, woll3 said:

Thats actually G402´s MCU. ;) The Sensor used is AM010.

As for practical Performance, the G402 would be first, Drakonia´s A9800 has high variating CPI at Speed("Acceleration") and 3305 has a low malfunction speed and jitters a lot above 800/1600cpi depending on lens.

What I picked up is that Sharkoon is better? Or I had read it wrong?

19 minutes ago, DutchRedGaming said:

What I picked up is that Sharkoon is better? Or I had read it wrong?

The g402 is a better mouse

He who asks is stupid for 5 minutes. He who does not ask, remains stupid. -Chinese proverb. 

Those who know much are aware that they know little. - Slick roasting me

Spoiler

AXIOM

CPU- Intel i5-6500 GPU- EVGA 1060 6GB Motherboard- Gigabyte GA-H170-D3H RAM- 8GB HyperX DDR4-2133 PSU- EVGA GQ 650w HDD- OEM 750GB Seagate Case- NZXT S340 Mouse- Logitech Gaming g402 Keyboard-  Azio MGK1 Headset- HyperX Cloud Core

Offical first poster LTT V2.0

59 minutes ago, Clanscorpia said:

The g402 is a better mouse

I saw that Sharkoon Black 3.81m/s have, but How lower M/S is better?

Coming from a G400, the G402 is solid. Very smooth and light. Well worth the price. If possible, try out the different mice beforehand. If you're unable to, you can't go wrong with the G402.

11 minutes ago, Ryz said:

Coming from a G400, the G402 is solid. Very smooth and light. Well worth the price. If possible, try out the different mice beforehand. If you're unable to, you can't go wrong with the G402.

You but the problem is it's in sale for only today, later is gonna be €70

If it's on sale, I'd definitely say go for it.

8 minutes ago, Ryz said:

If it's on sale, I'd definitely say go for it.

Yeah, but Sharkoon have more buttons, higher DPI, rgb (logo only) and free mousepad (worth of €19.99)

G402s max dpi is 4000, which is way higher than you'd use practically. Typically you'd want lower DPI for more precision but I digress. You are lacking in the number of buttons on the G402, however it does have 5 additional buttons + scroll wheel click which can all be macro'd. The logo in either case will be covered by your hands in the best of situations.

In addition the g402 is 108 grams to the sharkoon's 150grams. (weight without cable).

Again I'd recommend trying them out in the flesh if you can to see how you like the button placement, since that's more of a personal choice than anything else.

Only Gigabyte and Logitech I trust out of that list.  Ha get it, trust... um yeah.... awkward.  Anyway, Logitech crushes all of those companies combined.

11 minutes ago, Qyndryx said:

Only Gigabyte and Logitech I trust out of that list.  Ha get it, trust... um yeah.... awkward.  Anyway, Logitech crushes all of those companies combined.

Without proper argument can't I bring your opinion, sorry

1 hour ago, Ryz said:

G402s max dpi is 4000, which is way higher than you'd use practically. Typically you'd want lower DPI for more precision but I digress. You are lacking in the number of buttons on the G402, however it does have 5 additional buttons + scroll wheel click which can all be macro'd. The logo in either case will be covered by your hands in the best of situations.

In addition the g402 is 108 grams to the sharkoon's 150grams. (weight without cable).

Again I'd recommend trying them out in the flesh if you can to see how you like the button placement, since that's more of a personal choice than anything else.

I saw that Sharkoon's have also weights, so it can be lighter

Considering every post in here has been recommending the G402 and not one has recommended the Sharkoon's, yet you still insist on it. I feel like you've made your decision already.

+1 for the G402. I've tried it before, I don't have it, I have its brother, the G502, but they're both kinda similar in terms of shape and buttons placement. Yes I've just recently posted a thread regarding the double clicking issue on the left and right click of my G502, but apparently it's not Logitech's fault, more like Omron's fault (the switch manufacturer), and I just happened to be among a certain amount of people who got unlucky it happened after a rather short period of time. But the shape and feel of that mouse is perfect in my hand, and so was the G402 when I first tried it. I decided to go with the G502 eventually because I preferred heavier mouse.

"Yippie-ki-yay motherf**ker!"  ~John McClane