Should I buy these speakers

RTarson

So my desk has recently smashed into pieces after trying to but all three monitors on a stand that holds all three. I actually had a 50/50 thought that it would smash but still wanted to give it a go because I was going to get a new desk in summer anyways...

20160303_123716.thumb.jpg.b6566e7a624416

CdtEpIuWoAIa1KD.jpg:large

So I got a desk that is straight and no longer glass. But I was thinking should I get the Sonos PlayBar? Is it a Good quality sound. I was also thinking about Harmon Kardon speakers.

Cool story about the desk, but has nothing to do with your question. 

It al depends on how much you are willing to spend on sound. If you love sound quality, you don't want a sonos playbar. It is really a question how you want to connect it? do you have a external amp. how much air pressure do you need to fill the room with sound? do you want surround sound or virtual surround sound. Do you want to have an amp inside the system or don't want an amp at all. You have so many options.

Sonos is a bit over priced, there alright but they sell them selves more then there worth just because its got that wireless system thing

The Dick of the audio page!

2 hours ago, JPotze said:

Cool story about the desk, but has nothing to do with your question. 

It al depends on how much you are willing to spend on sound. If you love sound quality, you don't want a sonos playbar. It is really a question how you want to connect it? do you have a external amp. how much air pressure do you need to fill the room with sound? do you want surround sound or virtual surround sound. Do you want to have an amp inside the system or don't want an amp at all. You have so many options.

I should have explained. But sense my desk is not in corner anymore I can't use rear speakers because now I don't have anywhere to put them They Were On The Wall because it was A Corner desk. So I need something that preferably go on the wall and looks nice.