Can this printer connect to this router for wireless printing?

So i grabbed this printer HP Officejet 4500 G510g (non-wifi version) for 25$. It is all-in-one printer with both USB and Ethernet port. I want to connect it with my wireless router TP-Link WR740N (it don't have print server).

But i think printer has print-server embedded (lots of search returned the result- "if it have USB, it'll possibly have print server). So i took Ethernet  cable and connected my printer with my wireless router and printed a network report from printer which i have attached below. 

Please look it up and tell me if there is any hope or should i stop googling all-together?

Thanks56eeb1035cdcc_NewDoc_1.thumb.jpg.26e01a3

Yes you can connect it to your network and use it as intended, you will find that most modern OS's will be able to search and find the printer on the network automatically after that.

Intel I9-9900k (5Ghz) Asus ROG Maximus XI Formula | Corsair Vengeance 16GB DDR4-4133mhz | ASUS ROG Strix 2080Ti | EVGA Supernova G2 1050w 80+Gold | Samsung 950 Pro M.2 (512GB) + (1TB) | Full EK custom water loop |IN-WIN S-Frame (No. 263/500)

To my understanding, as long as the printer is connected to your network via WiFi or Ethernet then any computer connected to that network via WiFi or Ethernet will be able to print. All you need to do is go to each machine and connect to a network printer, make sure it installs the drivers and such, then you should be good to go. 

I just want to sit back and watch the world burn.