New headphones

megadarkwood

I am going out and I will most likely buy some new headphones, I am looking for something under $50 that has decent sound quality. The only thing is that I want something like these: http://www.futureshop.ca/en-CA/product/beats-by-dr-dre-beats-by-dr-dre-mixr-on-ear-headphones-neon-blue-900-00095-01/10248525.aspx?path=cbe46feeea167a584bbc5b335294361den02

The swiveling part to keep one ear open.

thanks

(From Canada please)

Main Rig: -FX8150 -32gb Kingston HyperX BLUE -120gb Kingston HyperX SSD -1TB WD Black -ASUS R9 270 DCUII OC -Corsair 300r -Full specs on Profile

Other Devices: -One Plus One 64gb Sandstone Black -Canon T5 -Moto G -Pebble Smartwatch -Nintendo 2DS -G27 Racing Wheel

#PlugYourStuff - 720penis - 1080penis - #KilledMyWife - #LinusButtPlug - #HashtagsAreALifestyle - CAR BOUGHT: 2010 Corolla

I am going out and I will most likely buy some new headphones, I am looking for something under $50 that has decent sound quality. The only thing is that I want something like these: http://www.futureshop.ca/en-CA/product/beats-by-dr-dre-beats-by-dr-dre-mixr-on-ear-headphones-neon-blue-900-00095-01/10248525.aspx?path=cbe46feeea167a584bbc5b335294361den02

The swiveling part to keep one ear open.

thanks

(From Canada please)

You're killing me megadarkwood, get a pair of ATH M30s or something. Not that crap.

Still, ATH M30s

Main Rig: CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) KLEVV CRAS XR RGB DDR4-3600 | Motherboard: Gigabyte B550I AORUS PRO AX | Storage: 512GB SKHynix PC401, 1TB Samsung 970 EVO Plus, 2x Micron 1100 256GB SATA SSDs | GPU: EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra 10GB | Cooling: ThermalTake Floe 280mm w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 3 | Case: Sliger SM580 (Black) | PSU: Lian Li SP 850W

Server: CPU: AMD Ryzen 3 3100 | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) Crucial DDR4 Pro | Motherboard: ASUS PRIME B550-PLUS AC-HES | Storage: 128GB Samsung PM961, 4TB Seagate IronWolf | GPU: AMD FirePro WX 3100 | Cooling: EK-AIO Elite 360 D-RGB | Case: Corsair 5000D Airflow (White) | PSU: Seasonic Focus GM-850

Miscellaneous: Dell Optiplex 7060 Micro (i5-8500T/16GB/512GB), Lenovo ThinkCentre M715q Tiny (R5 2400GE/16GB/256GB), Dell Optiplex 7040 SFF (i5-6400/8GB/128GB)

You're killing me megadarkwood, get a pair of ATH M30s or something. Not that crap.

nononono

I dont want beats! I'm not a idiot

I want a pair of headphones that have the swivel feature that those have!

Main Rig: -FX8150 -32gb Kingston HyperX BLUE -120gb Kingston HyperX SSD -1TB WD Black -ASUS R9 270 DCUII OC -Corsair 300r -Full specs on Profile

Other Devices: -One Plus One 64gb Sandstone Black -Canon T5 -Moto G -Pebble Smartwatch -Nintendo 2DS -G27 Racing Wheel

#PlugYourStuff - 720penis - 1080penis - #KilledMyWife - #LinusButtPlug - #HashtagsAreALifestyle - CAR BOUGHT: 2010 Corolla

swiveling?

like my HD215s. they are 100 usually, but I got them for 60euros. Don't know about canada prices.

nononono

I dont want beats! I'm not a idiot

I want a pair of headphones that have the swivel feature that those have!

You don't need the swivelly thing. Just move one earcup behind your ear, and you're good to go. 

Feel free to message me if you want to chat!

BTW, I have more posts than you now :)

You don't need the swivelly thing. Just move one earcup behind your ear, and you're good to go. 

I do that with my current ones, just does not feel right with my small, messed up head

I do that with my current ones, just does not feel right with my small, messed up head

Fair doos. Unfortunately, those horrible beats are the only cans I've seen with the feature :(

Feel free to message me if you want to chat!

Anyone got any ideas from future shop? I am going there in a bit

When you get to the shop.

See what they have in stock

Use your Galaxy S2 to google the reviews

Pick the best in your price range

You are the less obvious version of Stan92.

X-10 - 7980XE - Gigabyte Aorous Gaming 9 - 128GB GSkill TridentZ RGB - SLI Asus GTX 1080 TI Strix
Easy Desk GuideMalware Removal Guide - New mobo, Same OS Guide

The Sennheiser HD 205-II has the swivel feature and sounds quite good actually(I don;t know about comfort) but it costs 90$ on amazon.ca

For uner 50$ the only thing I could find is this Monoprice pair. I have heard they have an excellent price/performance ratio and they also have some kind of swivle. They are only 26$.

I hope it helped!

CPU: AMD FX-6100 Black Edition @3.9GHz GPU: XFX 7970 DD (1062/1520 MHz) MOBO: ASUS Sabertooth 990FXA(1st Revision) RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16GB @ 1333MHz Storage: Corsair Force 3 120GB(Boot) + WD Green 1TB(storage) PSU: FSP AURUM 600W(80+ Gold) CPU Cooler: Cryorig M9a  Case: NZXT Tempst 410 Elite(Mid-Tower) Mouse: Logitech G602(Manufacturer Refurbished) Keyboard: Noppoo Choc Mini(Cherry MX Blue) AUDIO:Sennheiser HD 598+ASUS Xonar DGX Monitor: LG M2280DF 21.5" 1080p(TN-75Hz)

When you get to the shop.

See what they have in stock

Use your Galaxy S2 to google the reviews

Pick the best in your price range

You are the less obvious version of Stan92.

I dont have LTE

Anyways, too all, I ended up getting a pair of cheapo skullcandys as I saw that they are going to have a sale on Go Pros so I might get one of those.

Thanks for the help! :D

Also see if they have Shure SRH750's.

Check out the Sony MDR-1R's if you can stretch that far

*Edit: Negate my post I see you already purchased something. :)

Sorry about that I just woke up, my sense are all here yet.

Guys, you need to read more, he says he wants something that swivels like the beats.

I'm not good with lower end headphones, calling in some help.

@h264 @ShearMe

You mean that swivel off your ear?

So he wants DJ headphones with a swivel cup?

http://amzn.com/B000E1FYRO

well, there's these, BUT, what you should do (and what most DJs do) is just pull one cup off your ear and place the cup on your head behind your ear, Or Place one cup on your neck and the headband around the back of your head:

"Pardon my French but this is just about the most ignorant blanket statement I've ever read. And though this is the internet, I'm not even exaggerating."