GTX 970 Not working

Cyntic

I took my computer and installed some fans. By doing so, my graphics card stops working. It worked before I took the computer out perfectly. Any help is appreciated

more details would be helpful, but to start did you unplug the PCIe connector on the 970? if you did you need to plug it back in.

"The of and to a in is I that it for you was with on as have but be they"

2 minutes ago, Ostwind said:

morn details would be helpful, but to start did you unplug the PCIe connector on the 970? if you did you need to plug it back in.

I didnt touch the graphics card IN the process, just IUnplugged the HDMI. 

I have a AMD 9370 and 8HB of Coarsair Vengence

13 minutes ago, Cyntic said:

I took my computer and installed some fans. By doing so, my graphics card stops working. It worked before I took the computer out perfectly. Any help is appreciated

How did you install the fans? on the motherboard or straight on the power supply? Did you already try to get your pc back in the old state by unplugging the fans you installed? see if it Runs?

11 minutes ago, Delegates said:

How did you indittall the fans? on the motherboard or straight on the power supply? Did you alr itady try to get your pc back in the old state by unplugging the fans you installed? see if it Runs?

I INstalled the fans directly to the motherboard. This has been a problem ever since I first bought the card. Whenever I unplug IT, I HDMI wise, IT stops working. Once I get IT working there IS no problem. I tried taking out the ram, but IT did nothing

Have you made sure it's the hdmi port on the gpu and not on the motherboard?

Woo!

42 minutes ago, Cyntic said:

you sure you plugged it in the right one?

try another input

"Sulit" (adj.) something that is worth it

i7 8700K 4.8Ghz delidded / Corsair H100i V2 / Asus Strix Z370-F / G.Skill Trident Z RGB 16GB 3200 / EVGA GTX 1080Ti FTW3 / ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279Q

Samsung 850 EVO 500GB & 250GB - Crucial MX300 M.2 525GB / Fractal Design Define S / Corsair K70 MX Reds / Logitech G502 / Beyerdynamic DT770 250Ohm

SMSL SD793II AMP/DAC - Schiit Magni 3 / PCPP

Old Rig

i5 2500k 4.5Ghz | Gigabyte Z68XP-UD3P | Zotac GTX 980 AMP! Extreme | Crucial Ballistix Tactical 16GB 1866MHz

14 minutes ago, TheRandomness said:

Try a different video connector on it. Just saying, you don't need to capitalise it every time. 

Typing on mobile IKinda glitched

17 minutes ago, Wiflare said:

Have you made sure it's the hdmi port on the gpu and not on the motherboard?

Yes ITs on the gpu

Try getting your gpu signal via DVI cable, see if it works.

Youtube Gaming Channel : International Gaming Forum (IGF) : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3kAr9J4RlOjuRVmoBRu5fQ

Intel Core i7 6700k   I   Gigabyte Z170x Gaming 5 Motherboard   I   Gskill Ripjaws V F4 3000Mhz 16GB RAM   I   Gigabyte Nvidia Geforce GTX 970 G1 Gaming   I   Samsung 850 Evo M.2 SSD

I   Samsung 850 Evo 500GB SATA SSD   I   Seagate 4TB Mechanical HDD   I   Antec H2O 1250 CPU Liquid Cooler   I   NZXT Source 530 Full Tower Chassis   I   Mad Catz Cyborg V7 Gaming Keyboard   

I   Mad Catz M.M.O.T.E Gaming Mouse   I     So Basically, Oculus Ready!