Does My Graphic Card Fully Support My PC?

I just looking a graphic card which is Gigabyte GV-N75TWF2OC-4GI

My PC:

Power Supply: CoolerMaster ELITE V2 550W (RS-550-PCARN1-UK)

CPU: AMD athlon ii x4 640

RAM : DDR 2 800 MHz (8 GB)

Motherboard:Gigabyte GA-MA78GM-US2H (r.v 1.0)

HDD: Seagate 500GB

Yes.

QUOTE ME IN A REPLY SO I CAN SEE THE NOTIFICATION!

When there is no danger of failure there is no pleasure in success.

Yes, the gpu is actually perfect for your PC 

Main PC |CPU - i7-6700k|GPU - R9 290x tri-x 4gb|RAM - 16gb ddr4|MOBO - MSI z170 - A PRO|HDD - WD 1TB/240gb Sandisk |PSU - 700w Raidmax

Laptop |CPU - i7 4720hq|GPU - 960m 2gb|Ram - 8gb 2x4|Model - y50-70 Touch|SSD - 240gb Patriot drive|Display - 1920x1080 IPS touch

3 hours ago, AlexanderYaw123 said:

I just looking a graphic card which is Gigabyte GV-N75TWF2OC-4GI

My PC:

Power Supply: CoolerMaster ELITE V2 550W (RS-550-PCARN1-UK)

CPU: AMD athlon ii x4 640

RAM : DDR 2 800 MHz (8 GB)

Motherboard:Gigabyte GA-MA78GM-US2H (r.v 1.0)

HDD: Seagate 500GB

That card.... Unknown to my information.

You have a pretty good cheap system and I would recommend you start using PPT so that when you build a new computer that it is easier to assemble the choices.

5 minutes ago, Vezzeract said:

That card.... Unknown to my information.

You have a pretty good cheap system and I would recommend you start using PPT so that when you build a new computer that it is easier to assemble the choices.

if you put it into google (and even just read it) Its the Gigabyte 750ti OC edition 

Main PC |CPU - i7-6700k|GPU - R9 290x tri-x 4gb|RAM - 16gb ddr4|MOBO - MSI z170 - A PRO|HDD - WD 1TB/240gb Sandisk |PSU - 700w Raidmax

Laptop |CPU - i7 4720hq|GPU - 960m 2gb|Ram - 8gb 2x4|Model - y50-70 Touch|SSD - 240gb Patriot drive|Display - 1920x1080 IPS touch

3 hours ago, Mohenjo said:

if you put it into google (and even just read it) Its the EVGA 750ti OC edition 

No my point, I have never heard of that card.

My knowledge of gigabyte is not very good, but my knowledge of terabytes it better!

Yes it is, and at $115 it is a pretty decent deal for what you are getting. 

GPU: XFX RX 7900 XTX

CPU: Ryzen 7 7800X3D

1 minute ago, Mohenjo said:

if you put it into google (and even just read it) Its the EVGA 750ti OC edition 

I didn't know Gigabyte made EVGA's cards and vice versa (/s).

1 minute ago, Aereldor said:

Evga and Gigabyte are just resellers of Nvidia's cards Evga and Gigabyte dont make the chips for the cards Nvidia does

It's ok guys. 

@Vezzeract, Gigabyte and EVGA are two different chipset manufacturers, competitors if you would like to say.

Adn yes, the card is perfect for your system.

Youtube Gaming Channel : International Gaming Forum (IGF) : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3kAr9J4RlOjuRVmoBRu5fQ

Intel Core i7 6700k   I   Gigabyte Z170x Gaming 5 Motherboard   I   Gskill Ripjaws V F4 3000Mhz 16GB RAM   I   Gigabyte Nvidia Geforce GTX 970 G1 Gaming   I   Samsung 850 Evo M.2 SSD

I   Samsung 850 Evo 500GB SATA SSD   I   Seagate 4TB Mechanical HDD   I   Antec H2O 1250 CPU Liquid Cooler   I   NZXT Source 530 Full Tower Chassis   I   Mad Catz Cyborg V7 Gaming Keyboard   

I   Mad Catz M.M.O.T.E Gaming Mouse   I     So Basically, Oculus Ready!

Just now, SuperShermanTanker said:

Evga and Gigabyte are just resellers of Nvidia's cards Evga and Gigabyte dont make the chips for the cards Nvidia does

That was a joke, as OP cited a Gigabyte card and @Mohenjo googled it an appeared to find an EVGA card instead. I believe '/s' stands for sarcasm.

I'm not an idiot. I know EVGA and Gigabyte don't design the graphics processors themselves. However, they do manufacture the PCBs and coolers.

2 minutes ago, Aereldor said:

so basically Nvidia makes the chips and some of the circuit boards and Evga Gigabyte, and other manufaturers make coolers and sometimes custom circuit boards for Nvidia's chips so basically they are just reselling Nvidia's graphics chips

so basically Nvidia makes the chips and some of the circuit boards and Evga Gigabyte, and other manufaturers make coolers and sometimes custom circuit boards for Nvidia's chips so basically they are just reselling Nvidia's graphics chips

Did you even read my post? Go back, read both, and perhaps you might consider not embarrassing yourself any longer.

Just now, Aereldor said:

Did you even read my post? Go back, read both, and perhaps you might consider not embarrassing yourself any longer.

I posted the two posts 2 seconds from eachother before you made the reply to my comment

I posted the two posts 2 seconds from eachother before you made the reply to my comment

Which is two times you've been completely mistaken.

1 minute ago, Aereldor said:

Which is two times you've been completely mistaken.

no my info is correct its just you didn't make sure that people knew your being sarcastic in the original post I didn't know that the /s thing meant you were being sarcastic

no my info is correct its just you didn't make sure that people knew your being sarcastic in the original post I didn't know that the /s thing meant you were being sarcastic

That isn't my problem. And just because your information is correct does not mean you aren't mistaken. You're trying to correct someone where no correction is required. I understand that you're trying to be informative, and you might get your kicks off that, but it doesn't hurt to think about something before you reply to it multiple times with the same content.