Share your 980 ti fan curve settings.

Bion1985

I have a Evga 980 ti with the ACX cooling unit overcloxked 109mhz on the core (boost to 1400mhz) I am having trouble setting a decent fan profile for it. I'd like to try to keep the temps at or around 75c max without adding too much noise if possible.  Anyone got some screens hots of there're fan profiles that could help me with a good guideline setting to work with?

6 minutes ago, Bion1985 said:

a fan curve for someone that lives in an igloo uses might not be suitable for someone in the sahara, just bare that in mind

-sigh- feeling like I'm being too negative lately

2 minutes ago, Moonzy said:

a fan curve for someone that lives in an igloo uses might not be suitable for someone in the sahara, just bare that in mind

Yea I know, I live in Michigan so our weather is all over the place 90% of the time lol.

you could check for your ambient/room temperatures

do you have an air conditioner?

Spoiler

CPU i7 4790K 4,7Ghz Cooling:Corsair H100iGTX+Noctua NF-F12PWM GPU: EVGA 1080ti SC+ ACX2.0+ RAM:16GB DDR3 1866mhz Crucial Balistics Tactical Tracer Mobo:ASUS Z97-AR PSU:EVGA 750W G2 Supernova Case:Fractal Meshify C Storage:500GB Samsung 850 evo, 900GB Toshiba Game Storage SSD, 2TB Data HDD

i7 4790k Devils Canyon OC @4,6Ghz,Cooler Corsair h100i GTX, GPU EVGA 980Ti SC+ ACX 2.0+ @ stoc

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/278610-display-technology-faqmythbuster/

Yes I do, we have central air along withe that I have my own window ac unit in my room. Can't read my thermostat it's blocked by a cabinet but it's not very warm in here (today at least) outside temps today for a refrence are 10-11c