Where do you get your money? (to buy these great PC parts and pheriphals?)

Any place I can. When the old lady gives me money and sends me to the store with a list. I'll get the cheapest stuff I can and put the rest of the money  in "my rainy day  fund" ( that is what she thinks it is ).  But most comes from ????   I don't know, it just shows up in my bank account. I, I think I need to look into it and when I find out I'll get back with you.

I work full time at a computer repair shop that I bought out last year. Well.. I hardly work anymore. Normally I stay home and just pop into one of the shops with lunch for the store and donuts.

X-10 - 7980XE - Gigabyte Aorous Gaming 9 - 128GB GSkill TridentZ RGB - SLI Asus GTX 1080 TI Strix
Easy Desk GuideMalware Removal Guide - New mobo, Same OS Guide

As you can tell by my rig I don't spend too much on my computer, I need to update it it I have nor real plans to in the near future. My job gies me enough money to pay my bills, student loans, regular expenses, and gives me just enough for spending money to go out to the bar or restaurant a couple if times a week. That and with the vacations I took this summer to Australia and San Diego I don't have much at all to spend on hardware.

I wish I got money from my parents lol right now I help with their mortgage hahaha

Slavery erm... I meant working in Poland.

<p>Eryi's Action Rule#2 - "Dont jump on the green mushroom"

Ministry of StopIt!

I do medicine runs for my local chemist on my bike. It doesn't pay much, but the tips from the old ladies really help. That and family (birthday money)

ELEPHANT SEALS EVERYWHERE!

Work for mine!

CPU: Intel Core i5 2550K @ 4GHz | Cooler: Gelid Tranquillo Rev. 2 | Mobo: Gigabyte GA-Z68AP-D3

GPU: XFX 1GB HD6850 OC'd | SSD: OCZ Agility 3 60GB | HDD: Samsung 500GB | PSU: Corsair HX520W | Case: Zalman Z11+

Saving up from work and money gifts from family. And the ocassional withdrawal from a tuition grant (only in emergencies, I swear).

Folding@Home | BOINC

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 3900X + Celsius S36 GPU: ASUS TUF RTX3080 

MB: ASRock x470 Taichi RAM: Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4-2666 32GB 

CASE: Fractal Design Define 7 Panda STORAGE: WD Black SN770 2TB + WD Red Pro 6TB

Any place I can. When the old lady gives me money and sends me to the store with a list. I'll get the cheapest stuff I can and put the rest of the money  in "my rainy day  fund" ( that is what she thinks it is ).  But most comes from ????   I don't know, it just shows up in my bank account. I, I think I need to look into it and when I find out I'll get back with you.

That can't be good. 0_o

I work full time at a computer repair shop that I bought out last year. Well.. I hardly work anymore. Normally I stay home and just pop into one of the shops with lunch for the store and donuts.

Give your life to me.

I get most of it from working. Since I'm in university I no longer have a job, though, so I'm not planning on buying much.

I use a HP shitbook :/

# -_-     [Planned RIg AKA Project ARES    -_-#

| AMD FX-8350 4.0GHz 8-Core | Be Quiet DARK ROCK 2 57.9 CFM Fluid Dynamic Bearing | Asus Crosshair V Formula-Z  |G.Skill Ripjaws X 8GB Western Digital Caviar Black 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM |Samsung 840 Series 250GB 2.5" SSD | Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 3GB  |Fractal Design Define R4 w/Window (Black Pearl) ATX Mid Tower|Gelid Solutions Silent 14 PWM 74.5 CFM 140mm x3 |Corsair RM Series 750 Watt ATX/EPS 80PLUS Gold-Certified Power Supply|

|Rosewill RNX-N250PCe | Windows 8  | Acer H236HLbid 23.0" |Corsair Vengeance K70 
Corsair Vengeance M65 Wired Laser | STEELSERIES QCK Black|Sennheiser HD 558Asus DRW-24B1ST/BLK/B/AS DVD/CD Writer         

Working as a Test Engineer :)

CPU: Intel i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz | GPU: EVGA GTX 760 FTW 4GB | RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro 8GB (2x4GB) RED | SSD: Corsair Force Series 240 GB SATA 3 | PSU: Corsair AX 760 Watt Fully Modular | OS:  Windows 8

I work two jobs, most weekdays I work as a manager at my local comic book store,

By Night I work at a computer store assebling computers that are to be sold pre-build.

Its hard working the two jobs and I have next to no leisure time for myself but I need to save up cash for when I go to Hong Kong

I rob banks (because I like Xeons)

Why do i always get blue screens? Why not a red one for a change?

Spoiler

CPU: 2920x  GPU: Sapphire HD 7950 Vapor X  MOBO: X399 Taichi  RAM: 4x 8GB Trident Z RGN 3200/14  CASE: 900D  OS SSD: Samsung 960 Evo 512GB  Storage: 20TB NAS  PSU: Corsair RM1000i  CPU COOLER: NH-U14S TR4 OS: Arch Linux Keyboard: Ducky Shine 3 TKL  Mouse: MX Master 2S Headphones: BD DT 770 PRO 250 Ohm

well, I built my computer originally on a Pension (was low end with 3570k) until i got my job, which is in the tech industry. since then I've built myself a fairly impressive system.

Rig 1 CPU: 3570K Motherboard: V Gene GPU: Power Color r9 280x at 1.35GHZ  RAM: 16 GB 1600mhz PSU: Cougar CMX 700W Storage: 1x Plexor M5S 256GB 1x 1TB HDD 1x 3TB GREEN HDD Case: Coolermaster HAFXB Cooling: Intel Watercooler
"My day so far, I've fixed 4 computers and caught a dog. Australian Tech Industry is weird."

"It's bent so far to the right, It's a hook."

i print my money ......

jk i have a job

Cpu: Intel i7 4770k @4.4 Ghz | Case: Corsair 350D | Motherbord: Z87 Gryphon | Ram: dominator platinum 4X4 1866 | Video Card: SLI GTX 980 Ti | Power Supply: Seasonic 1000 platinum | Monitor: ACER XB270HU | Keyboard: RK-9100 | Mouse: R.A.T. 7 | Headset : HD 8 DJ | Watercooled

Well, that isn't exactly being spoiled, now is it? I did that in high school, and paid back my dad every single dime. Good job being fiscally responsible at a young age.

I'm talking about the many 13-15 year old kids (or younger) that wander the forum, brag about their PC's and generally shit on everyone's parade. (Pardon the language, I felt it was necessary for the metaphor.)

What's your problem? Lighten up.

Every 60 seconds in Africa...

A minute passes.

bla bla parents 

If you tell a big enough lie and tell it frequently enough it will be believed.

-Adolf Hitler 

Allowence

Main Rig: -FX8150 -32gb Kingston HyperX BLUE -120gb Kingston HyperX SSD -1TB WD Black -ASUS R9 270 DCUII OC -Corsair 300r -Full specs on Profile

Other Devices: -One Plus One 64gb Sandstone Black -Canon T5 -Moto G -Pebble Smartwatch -Nintendo 2DS -G27 Racing Wheel

#PlugYourStuff - 720penis - 1080penis - #KilledMyWife - #LinusButtPlug - #HashtagsAreALifestyle - CAR BOUGHT: 2010 Corolla

Work full time.

I should actually spend more money on shopping - but the £150 a month I budget for food goes down to about £10 as I always end up buying something else while looking at parts and peripherials (Spent £50 on a razer nostromo to only find out i hate the thing.)

Case: Fractal Design Arc Mini / Motherboard:GigaByte G1-Sniper-M5 / CPU: Intel 4670k / Ram: 16GB Corsair Vengeance LP 1600mhz / GPU: Asus GTX770 Direct CU 2GB / PSU: OCZ ZT650 / SSD: 2xSamsung 840 240GB / HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB / Cooler: Corsair H100i / Fans: 3x Corsair AF120 + 2 Corsair SP120 / Mouse: Corsair M65 / Keyboard: Cheap Crap/ Headset: Razer Kraken / Misk: 3DConnexion mouse / Flight stick: Cyborg F.L.Y 5