I got a pump water pump question : )

Go to solution Solved by blu4,

You chose the tubing size for the fittings you will use, not for the actual water blocks. I have got 3/16' I believe and I managed to get that on 1/2' pump. Dip the tube in very warm water for 15 seconds and stretch it over the pump nozzle.

This is what a fitting looks like, chose tubing according to the size of it.

http://i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media/image/upload/s--x-1RyNNE--/17y2tmzlvcjo1jpg.jpg

OK so i found this pump on Amazon.com LINK: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00KL1JWZC/ref=nosim?tag=gigomarket-20

and i need help choosing the right tubing and fittings size for the ZKSJ Mini DC Brushless water pump  my CPU block i'm going with is the http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B016B2C5NK?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=ox_sc_act_title_1&smid=A3GO5VFCNOM5I7

and my radiator is the http://www.amazon.com/XSPC-EX360-Performance-Radiator-Supports/dp/B006097HEC/ref=sr_1_1?s=pc&ie=UTF8&qid=1457969918&sr=1-1&keywords=XSPC+EX360 so it would be cool if some one could help a NOOB out Lol thanks. : )

youre kidding right?

if youre building a custom loop buy a proper pump likea D5, not some cheap piece of crap

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

You chose the tubing size for the fittings you will use, not for the actual water blocks. I have got 3/16' I believe and I managed to get that on 1/2' pump. Dip the tube in very warm water for 15 seconds and stretch it over the pump nozzle.

This is what a fitting looks like, chose tubing according to the size of it.

http://i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media/image/upload/s--x-1RyNNE--/17y2tmzlvcjo1jpg.jpg

See my blog for amusing encounters from IT workplace: http://linustechtips.com/main/blog/585-life-of-a-techie/

2 minutes ago, Enderman said:

youre kidding right?

if youre building a custom loop buy a proper pump likea D5, not some cheap piece of crap

Lol not every one is maid of money smart one lol thanks though. : )

Just now, OtakuFantasyXV said:

Lol never every is maid of money smart one lol thanks though. : )

He is right though, if you buy a shit pump and it brakes you will regret not buying a better one. Look for pumps from Phobya, EK, Swiftech.

See my blog for amusing encounters from IT workplace: http://linustechtips.com/main/blog/585-life-of-a-techie/

Just now, blu4 said:

He is right though, if you buy a shit pump and it brakes you will regret not buying a better one. Look for pumps from Phobya, EK, Swiftech.

I know but can u answer my question i really really need help : )

3 minutes ago, OtakuFantasyXV said:

*made And he is giving you an advice that's very valuable. 

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

KennyS and ScreaM are my role models in CSGO.

CPU: i3-4130 Motherboard: Gigabyte H81M-S2PH RAM: 8GB Kingston hyperx fury HDD: WD caviar black 1TB GPU: MSI 750TI twin frozr II Case: Aerocool Xpredator X3 PSU: Corsair RM650

1 minute ago, OtakuFantasyXV said:

A d5 costs less than $70

And you're going to pay a lot more to replace your GPU+motherboard+CPU once your crappy pump leaks

Its called being forward thinking and considering what will cost less in the long run

If you cant afford a custom loop then dont build one

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

22 minutes ago, blu4 said:

I did, look at the 3# post.

Thank you very much for your answer unlike the other two guys who love downgrading me on choosing my own pump because I don't have a enough money to afford a better pump so yea. and again I really I'm happy u helped me : )

37 minutes ago, OtakuFantasyXV said:

Thank you very much for your answer unlike the other two guys who love downgrading me on choosing my own pump because I don't have a enough money to afford a better pump so yea. and again I really I'm happy u helped me : )

Its funny because you think that you're saving money by buying crap when in the long run you're going to waste a lot more

Even with a little foresight you can see how bad of a decision this is...

Anyway, its not my PC parts that are going to die, so do whatever you want

Spoiler

28 minutes ago, Enderman said:

Its funny because you think that you're saving money by buying crap when in the long run you're going to waste a lot more

Even with a little foresight you can see how bad of a decision this is...

Anyway, its not my PC parts that are going to die, so do whatever you want

Thank you for finally understanding : )

9 minutes ago, OtakuFantasyXV said:

Thank you for finally understanding : )

No, I dont understand why you want to waste hundreds of dollars on buying new PC parts instead of buying a good pump, im just saying that you can do whatever you want

Spoiler

If you want to save some money without resorting to no name crap you might wanna look to Phobya pumps and blocks. The smallest pump (the 220) costs about 30 € and the CPU block about the same.