deleting all of a file extension

Killswitch49
Go to solution Solved by tt2468,

Search for .old.png in the search bar and mass highlight, then delete.

I found a bunch of old photos and videos on a old computer and when searching through the folder with windirstat i noticed every picture and video have an identical copy with the .old.jpg or the .old.avi file extensions. Both the original and the .old version are openable in windows media center. Since i want to copy them to my main computer i have to put it on usb sticks adn to shrink it in size i want all the .old files deleted. Is there a quick and easy way to delete all these files in 1 sweep. Thanks, ps i dont know any programming shit so please dont recommend a "simple python script"

i5 4670k / Be Quiet Dark Rock Pro 3 / Asus Maximus vi hero lga 1150 mobo / Sapphire tri-x r9 290 OC edition / corsair vengeance pro red 4 x 4 gb 2133mhz cas 9 ram kit / nzxt phantom 530 black / 120gb samsung 840 evo ssd / 240 gb ocz arc 100 ssd / 2x 1tb WD Blue / Cooler Master v850 modular psu / corsair k70 rgb cherry mx Brown / mad catz rat 5 laser mouse / windows 10

4 minutes ago, Kyle Manning said:

Search for .old.png in the search bar and mass highlight, then delete.

Thanks, cant believe i didnt think of that, now i just have to wait 2 hours for the computer to delete all this shit (its that slow)

i5 4670k / Be Quiet Dark Rock Pro 3 / Asus Maximus vi hero lga 1150 mobo / Sapphire tri-x r9 290 OC edition / corsair vengeance pro red 4 x 4 gb 2133mhz cas 9 ram kit / nzxt phantom 530 black / 120gb samsung 840 evo ssd / 240 gb ocz arc 100 ssd / 2x 1tb WD Blue / Cooler Master v850 modular psu / corsair k70 rgb cherry mx Brown / mad catz rat 5 laser mouse / windows 10