A nice budget laptop for Video Editing on Premiere?

Hello, i'm new to this forum, im not sure if this is the right way to start a topic or just ask for something o.O , it's nice to have a forum like this :D
I like video editing, i use premiere pro cc on my old desktop (Pentium dual core e5300 2.6ghz, 4gb ddr2 667mhz ram, radeon hd 5570 gddr3 1gb, 500gb 5200 rpm hdd)
I know it's just a horrible computer for my needs.
I edit 1080p 60fps go pro videos
I've been trying out a macbook air 13 mid 2013 (i5-4210u, 1.3ghz, up 2.5 i think on turbo boost, 4gb of 1600mhz ddr3 ram, intel hd 5000, and 256gb pci ssd)

..And well, performance does't make a really huge difference at video editing, neither at editing as rendering.
(That macbook is from my uncle, he would give it to me for a nice price, but i just doesn't convence me)
I've seen some budget options, like laptops with n3700 pentium (skyline gen) which is a quad core, low top, at 1.6 ghz up to 2.4, 8gb ram and makes me think it would even give me better performance.
So, what do you think? :)

greetings to everyone

note: i have a terrible english haha

Welcome to the LTT forums!

I think this laptop should do the trick
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Dell-Inspiron-15-7559-15-6-Inch-Notebook/dp/B0185P47QY/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1457805984&sr=8-1&keywords=dell+inspiron+15+7000

Though don't quote me on that xD.

Hope this helps and happy browsing the LTT forums!

CPU: Ryzen 5 5600x 4.9Ghz PBO    SSDs: 250GB 850 Pro           STEAM: KezzaMcFezza
GPU: GTX 1070 Strix                                     250GB 970 Pro           MOBO: MSI MPG B550 Gaming Plus

HDD: 1TB WD Black Drive                             500GB 860 Evo          MOUSE: Logitech G502

you didnt even say what budget...

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

21 minutes ago, Dan Castellaneta said:

Christ, not a Bay/Cherry/whatever the fuck it's called Trail-based Pentium. An APU would be far better than that.

Really? :(
I used an a8-7410 apu laptop with 6gb of ram the other day, and results on premiere were awful, maybe it was because laptop was running on battery , not on AC Charger

21 minutes ago, ProKeero said:

Welcome to the LTT forums!

I think this laptop should do the trick
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Dell-Inspiron-15-7559-15-6-Inch-Notebook/dp/B0185P47QY/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1457805984&sr=8-1&keywords=dell+inspiron+15+7000

Though don't quote me on that xD.

Hope this helps and happy browsing the LTT forums!

Woow that an amazing laptop but it is really far from what it can actually pay

Just now, Ernesto Espinoza said:

Really? :(
I used an a8-7410 apu laptop with 6gb of ram the other day, and results on premiere were awful, maybe it was because laptop was running on battery , not on AC Charger

What were you rendering?

Check out my guide on how to scan cover art here!

Local asshole and 6th generation console enthusiast.

19 minutes ago, Enderman said:

you didnt even say what budget...

yeah sorry man,, well right now i'm studying, so my budget is about 400 usd 

1) Don't waste your money on Apple products. For what you pay for an apple product you can custom build a PC that is 50% better than the apple product for the same price. BUT, if you are really set on using OSX then a hackintosh would be the way you would want to go.

2) besides price long term livability is something you should consider. As it site right now, Apple products have 0 upgradability, or for that matter, 0 ability to repair without extensive cost at a mac dealer. If your GPU dies on a MAC you are done. If your GPU dies on a custom PC you replace it and continue on.

3) GPU instead of CPU. Going forward if you are hardcore into video rendering you will appreciate the ability to tell your PC to use the GPU instead of the CPU. This is doable on an apple product but not to the same extension.

4) I don't like being told what i can or can't do with something I own.

In my personal opinion apple products are good for people who have no real understanding of computers. Anyone who understands the differences will build a PC and go from there. There is nothing an Apple product can do that a PC can't do five times better and with 5 times more options.

4 minutes ago, Dan Castellaneta said:

What were you rendering?

1080p 60fps gopro footage, like 28mbps

3 minutes ago, Dan Castellaneta said:

Well, of course it's gonna choke like hell on that.

i think i'm expecting too much from low price laptops :|
thank you Dan, you are great