are they good?

1 minute ago, smiles rising said:

i found these https://www.komplett.se/product/755450/datorutrustning/minne/corsair-dominator-ddr3-1866mhz-16gb on sale and i thought maybe ill buy them are they good? i currently have 8gb ram

they are one of the best RAM brands currently ( and one of the best looking IMO) . Depends on the price. You should notice any difference between that and the cheapest ddr3 1866 DIMM's honestly.

AMD Ryzen R7 1700 (3.8ghz) w/ NH-D14, EVGA RTX 2080 XC (stock), 4*4GB DDR4 3000MT/s RAM, Gigabyte AB350-Gaming-3 MB, CX750M PSU, 1.5TB SDD + 7TB HDD, Phanteks enthoo pro case

2 minutes ago, smiles rising said:

i found these https://www.komplett.se/product/755450/datorutrustning/minne/corsair-dominator-ddr3-1866mhz-16gb on sale and i thought maybe ill buy them are they good? i currently have 8gb ram

Between these and any other DDR3 kit, the only difference is the looks. If the price is the same as other sized RAM kits (though I doubt it), yeah it's worth it. But if it's more expensive, get the cheaper kits instead.

Want to help researchers improve the lives on millions of people with just your computer? Then join World Community Grid distributed computing, and start helping the world to solve it's most difficult problems!

3 minutes ago, Imakuni said:

Between these and any other DDR3 kit, the only difference is the looks. If the price is the same as other sized RAM kits (though I doubt it), yeah it's worth it. But if it's more expensive, get the cheaper kits instead.

3 minutes ago, Coaxialgamer said:

they are one of the best RAM brands currently ( and one of the best looking IMO) . Depends on the price. You should notice any difference between that and the cheapest ddr3 1866 DIMM's honestly.

https://www.komplett.se/product/812885/datorutrustning/minne/hyperx-fury-ddr3-1866mhz-16gb-black 

i found these. lower price, should i get these instead?

Watches and computers                    

Just now, smiles rising said:

nah, you could get these https://www.komplett.no/product/752764/datautstyr/minnebrikker/crucial-ddr3-ballistix-sport-16gb-kit
they have as low CL as the sominator kit,

vet ikke om de har de i sverige

2 minutes ago, smiles rising said:

Yup. Much better.

Want to help researchers improve the lives on millions of people with just your computer? Then join World Community Grid distributed computing, and start helping the world to solve it's most difficult problems!

Just now, smiles rising said:

Though call. Personally, I find the crucial kit very ugly, and I'd spend a little more for the HyperX kit. But that's up to you.

Just now, Imakuni said:

Though call. Personally, I find the crucial kit very ugly, and I'd spend a little more for the HyperX kit. But that's up to you.

i like the looks of the hyperX but is the crucial better in anyway or in a way that i will notice?

Watches and computers                    

9 minutes ago, smiles rising said:

i like the looks of the hyperX but is the crucial better in anyway or in a way that i will notice?

Not really. In terms of specs, the Hyper has higher speeds, while the Crucial lower latency. I'd favor a little extra speed (if your mobo supports RAM ocing) over latency here, so in that sense, the HyperX is a bit better. BUT, you could most likely OC the crucial to match the Hyper X or tighten the HyperX to match the Crucial, so they are arguably the same.

Though the HyperX looks better.

4 minutes ago, Imakuni said:

Not really. In terms of specs, the Hyper has higher speeds, while the Crucial lower latency. I'd favor a little extra speed (if your mobo supports RAM ocing) over latency here, so in that sense, the HyperX is a bit better. BUT, you could most likely OC the crucial to match the Hyper X or tighten the HyperX to match the Crucial, so they are arguably the same.

Though the HyperX looks better.

i dont know if my motherboard can do any fancy overclocking.. 

Watches and computers