I made this IOS game want to know if its crap(I'm 16 btw)

amansawhey
27 minutes ago, amansawhey said:

kewl kewl 

Ok played for abour 30 seconds. 1. You need to watch a 30 second video before you can replay once you lose. 2. The second time I lost the 30 second ad (at least it had a 5 second skip button like youtube) was up-side down.

Edit: Ok so ignore point number 1. It says "Watch video to continue" and then there is a green check mark and a red x. If you click the green box it makes you watch a 30 second video. If you click the red box it takes you to the menu without a 30 second video where you can just click play.

Also the little thing at the beginning where it shows you what to do becomes confusing since it stays on screen for a second or two before leaving, making you unsure of which roller is yours

Also the info button on the main screen does nothing. If you press it it turns grey but nothing pops up

Breaking things 1 day at a time

@amansawhey

Maybe make it so that instead of stupid video ads requiring to be watched to be played, make it so you get coins for watching videos. Also the ads that take up the full screen are annoying, along with ones that move up and down

20 minutes ago, TubsAlwaysWIns said:

@amansawhey

Maybe make it so that instead of stupid video ads requiring to be watched to be played, make it so you get coins for watching videos. Also the ads that take up the full screen are annoying, along with ones that move up and down

Thank you sm for the feedback sorry for the late response was finishing up some HW, but seriously that is very helpful thank you a million. 

added this if score > NSUserDefaults.standardUserDefaults().doubleForKey("highscore") * .667 so that the try again thing doesn't shoe up unless your 2/3 of ur high score

Downloading.

Ryzen 5 3600 stock | 2x16GB C13 3200MHz (AFR) | GTX 760 (Sold the VII)| ASUS Prime X570-P | 6TB WD Gold (128MB Cache, 2017)

Samsung 850 EVO 240 GB 

138 is a good number.

9 hours ago, amansawhey said:

Thank you sm for the feedback sorry for the late response was finishing up some HW, but seriously that is very helpful thank you a million. 

No problem. Ill keep helping you. I also have some screenshots I can upload

4 hours ago, TubsAlwaysWIns said:

No problem. Ill keep helping you. I also have some screenshots I can upload

Thanks sm I have science competition today and tom tho so I really won't get to work on it till sat what ur email, I can send you beta versions of the app through test flight(an app made by apple for testing). 

11 hours ago, themctipers said:

Downloading.

thank you what do you think? 

You guys are awesome BTW I tried readit and they just shitted all over me 

7 hours ago, amansawhey said:

You guys are awesome BTW I tried readit and they just shitted all over me 

Yay were better than Reddit

Hey guys ik its been a while, school is killing me, but I toned down the ads, made it all one ad type, and changed the logic so that that rewarded video ad only shows up if you 2/3 of your highscore 

1 hour ago, amansawhey said:

Hey guys ik its been a while, school is killing me, but I toned down the ads, made it all one ad type, and changed the logic so that that rewarded video ad only shows up if you 2/3 of your highscore 

OK. Ill give it another go. Good luck with school. I will have alot of time to play sunday

Just tried it and it looks like fun but on start i'm getting the stick halfway from screen but the tutorial stick is in middle is that supposed to be so?

Almost forgot i'm using iPad mini 1st gen

Btw im 16 too and I can't do s**t for iOS :D

Collecting old Macs.

On 3/9/2016 at 0:08 AM, amansawhey said:

rather not rip off games, what to express some creativity

Pfft Creativity, people don't understand/appreciate that. Which now makes me question why I want to get into content creation... ._. (jk)

Edit: I'm 16 as well, app development isn't my thing but I either want to get into media production or audio production. Something behind the scenes most likely but I kind of want to not be working for a company but rather also running my own company, I however am not sure what I exactly want right now... Either way if I had an Apple device I think I'd give a try but the closest I have an iPod Touch from like 2010.

a Moo Floof connoisseur and curator.

:x@handymanshandle x @pinksnowbirdie || Jake x Brendan :x
Youtube Audio Normalization

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hey game looks good! I like the art style.. i don't have an iphone so i cant check it out unfortunately :(