Fake Linus Channel on Daily Motion>

Optimus Prime

If I remember correctly slick tweeted about that account long time ago.

Intel i5 3570k | MSI GTX 670 Power Edition/OC SLI | Asus Sabertooth Z77 | Corsair Vengeance LP 16GB | Fractal Design Newton R2 650W | NZXT Switch 810 SE Gun Metal | BenQ 24" XL2420T 120Hz | Corsair K90  | Logitech G500 / Logtitech Performance MX | Sennheiser PC 360 | Asus Xonar DGX | NVIDIA GeForce 3D Vision 2 Wireless Kit

If I remember correctly slick tweeted about that account long time ago.

It really freaks me out when peoples avatars suddenly start moving :lol:

They are probably just using as many forms of media distribution to attract more suppliers.

It really freaks me out when peoples avatars suddenly start moving :lol:

They are probably just using as many forms of media distribution to attract more suppliers.

Gif avatars usually make me watch them few times over... And this avatar is just me learning how to make gifs ^_^ It's my first gif ever m'kay.

Intel i5 3570k | MSI GTX 670 Power Edition/OC SLI | Asus Sabertooth Z77 | Corsair Vengeance LP 16GB | Fractal Design Newton R2 650W | NZXT Switch 810 SE Gun Metal | BenQ 24" XL2420T 120Hz | Corsair K90  | Logitech G500 / Logtitech Performance MX | Sennheiser PC 360 | Asus Xonar DGX | NVIDIA GeForce 3D Vision 2 Wireless Kit

Gif avatars usually make me watch them few times over... And this avatar is just me learning how to make gifs ^_^ It's my first gif ever m'kay.

It's definitely an improvement :) Just gets me when they suddenly start moving. Yeah they certainly do, who is it?

I remember Linus mentioning accounts with his content. He said someone set it up so people in China [where YouTube is blocked] can view his content.

PC in Profile

Can Linus do something about this?

I though it was real :lol:

Come to think of it he did say something about people in China using this ages ago didn't he? If it is I don't think hes missing out on viewers.

It say "official user" so I'm sure he could prove otherwise.

It's definitely an improvement :) Just gets me when they suddenly start moving. Yeah they certainly do, who is it?

Abby Forknall

I really don't think that Linus cares about a fake channel as long as they only upload his videos.

If you want to join a really cool Discord chatroom with some great guys here from LTT and outside this community then PM me!

itsdailymotion no one cares 

#KilledMyWife 

LTT's Resident Black Star

I should get an award for still being here at this point 

I remember him saying that it automatically uploaded to some other video site but I can't remember which one... could be this one O.o

PROFILEYEAH

What do people even put in these things?

I linked it primarily so that Linus can see if he could do something about it, I stumbled onto this fake? channel by searching one of his video's on Google and this was at the top of the list

Could have sworn that Linus said that he uploaded all of his videos on Dailymotion. I think that he mentioned it in a livestream.

"No signature"

I linked it primarily so that Linus can see if he could do something about it, I stumbled onto this fake? channel by searching one of his video's on Google and this was at the top of the list

Would you care if your content was being shown on more sites? He's getting more hits to linustechtips.com and his Youtube channel this way.

I can see a point if you have official content in the region.  Linus definitely doesn't have an official chinese presence though so I'd be ok with that.  EU sort of the same thing.

Would you care if your content was being shown on more sites? He's getting more hits to linustechtips.com and his Youtube channel this way.

Intel 4670K /w TT water 2.0 performer, GTX 1070FE, Gigabyte Z87X-DH3, Corsair HX750, 16GB Mushkin 1333mhz, Fractal R4 Windowed, Varmilo mint TKL, Logitech m310, HP Pavilion 23bw, Logitech 2.1 Speakers

That channel is an official one. We just don't really do much to maintain it other than uploading the videos.

That channel is an official one. We just don't really do much to maintain it other than uploading the videos.

it is omg! what can we do to support it?

# -_-     [Planned RIg AKA Project ARES    -_-#

| AMD FX-8350 4.0GHz 8-Core | Be Quiet DARK ROCK 2 57.9 CFM Fluid Dynamic Bearing | Asus Crosshair V Formula-Z  |G.Skill Ripjaws X 8GB Western Digital Caviar Black 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM |Samsung 840 Series 250GB 2.5" SSD | Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 3GB  |Fractal Design Define R4 w/Window (Black Pearl) ATX Mid Tower|Gelid Solutions Silent 14 PWM 74.5 CFM 140mm x3 |Corsair RM Series 750 Watt ATX/EPS 80PLUS Gold-Certified Power Supply|

|Rosewill RNX-N250PCe | Windows 8  | Acer H236HLbid 23.0" |Corsair Vengeance K70 
Corsair Vengeance M65 Wired Laser | STEELSERIES QCK Black|Sennheiser HD 558Asus DRW-24B1ST/BLK/B/AS DVD/CD Writer