GTA V is leaked for X360

Levent

This game is a 200% improvement over GTA IV but that's my opinion. GTA IV was ambitious for its time and did a lot of fantastic things, but if you looked close enough, it had it's issues. The checkpoint system was laughable, driving physics cringe worthy, and the game ran horribly at times. This game expands on what GTA IV did right and improved the wrong by miles. There's so much positive I could say about the game (no negatives thus far) but I'm not reviewing it so I won't go into further detail. Once reviews start coming out you'll understand fully what I'm saying.

i can say driving physics in this game is changed a lot that you feel like you are playing saints row , about graphics ; it seems to be bit better compared to gta 4 but as stated before they are pushing the limits of 8 year console for a while now, gameplay ; its good i like the multiple character option. i am seriously wondering the graphics on pc and next gen consoles

here is the proof by me that it works 

http://i.imgur.com/CRxpzMd.jpg

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

It's running on an XBox 360. You can't expect Witcher 3 level graphics on 8 year old hardware. And there will be a PC version. Rockstar Games would be stupid to not release a PC version. It'll probably arrive just in time for everybody to buy it as a Christmas present.

I think the game will launch on PC alongside the next gen consoles. R* would also be stupid to forsake the sales on next gen platforms

i can say driving physics in this game is changed a lot that you feel like you are playing saints row , about graphics ; it seems to be bit better compared to gta 4 but as stated before they are pushing the limits of 8 year console for a while now, gameplay ; its good i like the multiple character option. i am seriously wondering the graphics on pc and next gen consoles

here is the proof by me that it works 

http://i.imgur.com/CRxpzMd.jpg

Cool man enjoy. Glad to see someone else playing it early too.

Desert Storm PC | Corsair 600T | ASUS Sabertooth 990FX AM3+ | AMD FX-8350 | MSI 7950 TFIII | 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600 | Seasonic X650W I Samsung 840 series 500GB SSD

Mobile Devices I ASUS Zenbook UX31E I Nexus 7 (2013) I Nexus 5 32GB (red)

It's running on an XBox 360. You can't expect Witcher 3 level graphics on 8 year old hardware. And there will be a PC version. Rockstar Games would be stupid to not release a PC version. It'll probably arrive just in time for everybody to buy it as a Christmas present.

I mean watching the gameplay trailers. The graphics and render distance are not very good. Texture quality is also sub-par. I think all their budget went into hiring big names for voice acting and advertisement which isn't needed at all for a GTA game as everyone will still buy it. To be honest I don't think Rockstar will release GTA on PC as Red Dead Redemption was not released on PC either and that was also a much wanted game on PC. Of course they would be stupid to not release it on PC as it would be pirated to all hell if they didn't (modders porting the game to PC should be very simple). But just think about all the games that never come to PC, there are quite a few.

(\__/)

(='.'=)

(")_(")  GTX 1070 5820K 500GB Samsung EVO SSD 1TB WD Green 16GB of RAM Corsair 540 Air Black EVGA Supernova 750W Gold  Logitech G502 Fiio E10 Wharfedale Diamond 220 Yamaha A-S501 Lian Li Fan Controller NHD-15 KBTalking Keyboard

This game is a 200% improvement over GTA IV but that's my opinion. GTA IV was ambitious for its time and did a lot of fantastic things, but if you looked close enough, it had it's issues. The checkpoint system was laughable, driving physics cringe worthy, and the game ran horribly at times. This game expands on what GTA IV did right and improved the wrong by miles. There's so much positive I could say about the game (no negatives thus far) but I'm not reviewing it so I won't go into further detail. Once reviews start coming out you'll understand fully what I'm saying.

I never liked any of the GTA games, which is probably why I won't be getting this one. Actually there are no next-gen titles that I am wanting very much. I am only looking forward to Fallout 4 which is rumoured to be coming out in 2015.

(\__/)

(='.'=)

(")_(")  GTX 1070 5820K 500GB Samsung EVO SSD 1TB WD Green 16GB of RAM Corsair 540 Air Black EVGA Supernova 750W Gold  Logitech G502 Fiio E10 Wharfedale Diamond 220 Yamaha A-S501 Lian Li Fan Controller NHD-15 KBTalking Keyboard

Hey guys I've played the gtav on xbox 360 ! no lies

Thats great.

System Specs:

CPU: Ryzen 7 5800X

GPU: Radeon RX 7900 XT 

RAM: 32GB 3600MHz

HDD: 1TB Sabrent NVMe -  WD 1TB Black - WD 2TB Green -  WD 4TB Blue

MB: Gigabyte  B550 Gaming X- RGB Disabled

PSU: Corsair RM850x 80 Plus Gold

Case: BeQuiet! Silent Base 801 Black

Cooler: Noctua NH-DH15

So much for "don't release it for PC they don't deserve it because they are just a bunch of pirate bawww".

The game is also freaking amazing. Literally greatest of all time/

Pretty sure you mean "figurally greatest of all time".

Don't have a xbox or ps3 so I can't test it...

Will pirate the PC version when it eventually comes (I know I know I'm a terrible person).

Then decide if its worth the price.

PC SYSTEM: Fractal Design Arc Midi R2 / i5 2500k @ 4.2ghz / CM Hyper 212 EVO / Gigabyte 670 OC SLI / MSI P67A-GD53 B3 / Kingston HyperX Blue 8Gb / 

WD 2tb Storage Drive / BenQ GW2750HM - ASUS VE248H - Panasonic TX-P42ST60BCorsair AX750 / Logitech K360 / Razer Naga / Plantronics Gamecom 380 /

Asus Xonar DGX / Samsung 830 256gb / MEDIA eMachine ER1401 running OpenELEC XBMC with Seagate STBV3000200 3TB Hard Drive - Panasonic TX-P42ST60B

I never liked any of the GTA games, which is probably why I won't be getting this one. Actually there are no next-gen titles that I am wanting very much. I am only looking forward to Fallout 4 which is rumoured to be coming out in 2015.

Different strokes for different folks I guess. I can respect that.

Don't have a xbox or ps3 so I can't test it...

Will pirate the PC version when it eventually comes (I know I know I'm a terrible person).

Then decide if its worth the price.

Oh believe me it's worth the money. I'll buy it once the PC version hits. If R* wasn't so hard-headed I would have bought it day 1 for PC without any hesitation. No point in buying it on an 8 year old piece of hardware though. I'll continue to enjoy my free copy days ahead of release and on into the future until there's a PC version. I might cave in and buy it for PS4 if it comes out on there before PC but I'm still undecided on that.

Desert Storm PC | Corsair 600T | ASUS Sabertooth 990FX AM3+ | AMD FX-8350 | MSI 7950 TFIII | 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600 | Seasonic X650W I Samsung 840 series 500GB SSD

Mobile Devices I ASUS Zenbook UX31E I Nexus 7 (2013) I Nexus 5 32GB (red)

Different strokes for different folks I guess. I can respect that.

Oh believe me it's worth the money. I'll buy it once the PC version hits. If R* wasn't so hard-headed I would have bought it day 1 for PC without any hesitation. No point in buying it on an 8 year old piece of hardware though. I'll continue to enjoy my free copy days ahead of release and on into the future until there's a PC version. I might cave in and buy it for PS4 if it comes out on there before PC but I'm still undecided on that.

I actually have the money with me the moment the PC version is released I'm buying it, as for the xbox version though, there's no way I'd buy it.

I'd much rather wait for the Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 pc release and actually pay for that to support the pc release for an awesome game.

Spoiler

CPU: R5 1600 @ 4.2 GHz; GPU: Asus STRIX & Gigabyte g1 GTX 1070 SLI; RAM: 16 GB Corsair vengeance 3200 MHz ; Mobo: Asrock Taichi x470; SSD: 512 gb Samsung 950 Pro Storage: 5x Seagate 2TB drives; 1x 2TB WD PurplePSU: 700 Watt Huntkey; Peripherals: Acer S277HK 4K Monitor; Logitech G502 gaming mouse; Corsair K95 Mechanical keyboard; 5.1 Logitech x530 sound system

01000010 01101001 01101110 01100001 01110010 01111001 00100000 01100100 01101111 01100101 01110011 01101110 00100111 01110100 00100000 01101101 01100001 01101011 01100101 00100000 01111001 01101111 01110101 00100000 01110000 01110010 01101111 00101110