Help from the forum

Hi everyone!

So we are in the development of new a new products, LED's!! But this time, we want to go to the forums to get inspiration and help from you guys, the people that are purchasing the products! So we kindly ask you to do a quick survey that takes 30 seconds to complete. And something we want to give you for doing this for us, is to let one of the amazing people to recieve the product when it's done in development! 

Surevey link: http://bit.ly/1QpXdrr

Thanks again

- Martin

CEO of Modguru

Post approved by @W-L

Contact us for a quotation or a chat [Modguru shop] [Facebook] Creating the highest quality products ever

Thanks! 

BTW you can also make some laptop LED's (forgot to add in the survey, plz don't judge me), that would be quite cool!

Athlon X2 for only 27.31$   Best part lists at different price points   Windows 1.01 running natively on an Eee PC

My rig:

Spoiler

Celeronator (new main rig)

CPU: Intel Celeron (duh) N2840 2.16GHz Dual Core

RAM: 4GB DDR3 1333MHz

HDD: Seagate 500GB

GPU: Intel HD Graphics 3000 Series

Spoiler

Frankenhertz (ex main rig)

CPU: Intel Atom N2600 1.6GHz Dual Core

RAM: 1GB DDR3-800

HDD: HGST 320GB

GPU: Intel Graphics Media Accelerator (GMA) 3600

Just now, Djole123 said:

Thanks! 

BTW you can also make some laptop LED's (forgot to add in the survey, plz don't judge me), that would be quite cool!

Hi @Djole123 !

What do you mean by laptop LED's?

Contact us for a quotation or a chat [Modguru shop] [Facebook] Creating the highest quality products ever

Just now, modguru said:

Hi @Djole123 !

What do you mean by laptop LED's?

Something like strips going on each side of a notebook display, maybe battery powered?

Oh who am I kidding, my ideas are pretty terrible. It would consume an unvaluable USB port and precious battery.

Sorry for wasting your time.

Athlon X2 for only 27.31$   Best part lists at different price points   Windows 1.01 running natively on an Eee PC

My rig:

Spoiler

Spoiler

Just now, Djole123 said:

Something like strips going on each side of a notebook display, maybe battery powered?

Oh who am I kidding, my ideas are pretty terrible. It would consume an unvaluable USB port and precious battery.

Sorry for wasting your time.

Haha :P 

We are taking all the ideas we can :)

Filled the survey. I hate LEDs on computer, I personally ripped the ones I had on my fans out and covered with electrical tape the ones I couldn't remove, they are bright and prevent me from leaving the PC ON at night since I can't sleep with a bright light in my face, so my only suggestion is an OFF switch, if there isn't one already.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro

2 minutes ago, modguru said:

Haha :P 

We are taking all the ideas we can :)

Oh thanks for making me feel better :P

I remember when there was another LED strip giveaway, I had a crazy idea of putting them along the sides of a bed or above my work desk...

If you need someone who has a very deep imagination, PM me any time :P

My rig:

Spoiler

Spoiler

2 minutes ago, TetraSky said:

Filled the survey. I hate LEDs on computer, I personally ripped the ones I had on my fans out and covered with electrical tape the ones I couldn't remove, they are bright and prevent me from leaving the PC ON at night since I can't sleep with a bright light in my face, so my only suggestion is an OFF switch, if there isn't one already.

We have that on our controllers :)

1 minute ago, Djole123 said:

Oh thanks for making me feel better :P

I remember when there was another LED strip giveaway, I had a crazy idea of putting them along the sides of a bed or above my work desk...

If you need someone who has a very deep imagination, PM me any time :P

Haha :P Sure will :)

Survey really was only ~30 seconds. 

You all should look into LED message fans. I love them and I'm sure the entire forum would love fans with common logos or customizable text. Unfortunately, all the computer fans I've seen like this are, well, crap. 

led-cooling-fan-clock.jpg

_/ V\
                  / /  /
                <<    |
                ,/    ]
              ,/      ]
            ,/        |
           /    \  \ /
          /      | | |
    ______|   __/_/| |
   /_______\______}\__}  

Spoiler

[i7-7700k@5Ghz | MSI Z270 M7 | 16GB 3000 GEIL EVOX | STRIX ROG 1060 OC 6G | EVGA G2 650W | ROSEWILL B2 SPIRIT | SANDISK 256GB M2 | 4x 1TB Seagate Barracudas RAID 10 ]

[i3-4360 | mini-itx potato | 4gb DDR3-1600 | 8tb wd red | 250gb seagate| Debian 9 ]

[Dell Inspiron 15 5567] 

21 minutes ago, RedWulf said:

You all should look into LED message fans. I love them and I'm sure the entire forum would love fans with common logos or customizable text. Unfortunately, all the computer fans I've seen like this are, well, crap. 

Hmm, like the idea :D I'll put it on my list :D

28 minutes ago, RedWulf said:

I second this. If you could make a 140mm fan that has the ability to show images I would buy it for $75 without second guessing. Customization/quality has to be a key selling point for me, and half this forum (if not more).

GPU: XFX RX 7900 XTX

CPU: Ryzen 7 7800X3D

LEDs*

A bit of a shame that a company representative makes spelling errors....

14 minutes ago, WarWeeny said:

LEDs*

A bit of a shame that a company representative makes spelling errors....

We are not perfect ;)

22 minutes ago, modguru said:

We are not perfect ;)

i get that, but at least do a spelling check, it looks unprofessional.

Especially when advertising a new product.

Sorry if it sounds rude, but i just hate seeing companies make small errors like that.

7 minutes ago, WarWeeny said:

i get that, but at least do a spelling check, it looks unprofessional.

Especially when advertising a new product.

Sorry if it sounds rude, but i just hate seeing companies make small errors like that.

We will improve :)

I would like to see very thin LED's and wireless I am not sure if that possible, or maybe a Fan header to power LED's.

"In the middle of every difficulty lies opportunity."
- Albert Einstein

I think magnets would be the best because the 3m foam adhesive that came with my old NZXT light strips (which I no longer use doe to them becoming dim) never really stick well. Except for the one that somehow melted to my case :P

Star Citizen referral codes, to help support your fellow comrades!
UOLTT Discord server, come on over and chat!

i7 4790k/ Bequiet Pure Rock/Asrock h97 PRO4/ 8 GB Crucial TT/ Corsair RM 750/ H-440 Custom/  PNY GT 610

Damn you're like a modular human being. -ThatCoolBlueKidd

8 hours ago, LittleCarrot said:

I would like to see very thin LED's and wireless I am not sure if that possible, or maybe a Fan header to power LED's.

Like the idea!

8 hours ago, Vivilacqua1 said:

I think magnets would be the best because the 3m foam adhesive that came with my old NZXT light strips (which I no longer use doe to them becoming dim) never really stick well. Except for the one that somehow melted to my case :P

Thanks for the idea :D

@modguru I really like the top idea with the fan. Would that be hard to accomplish?

- Albert Einstein

Just now, LittleCarrot said:

@modguru I really like the top idea with the fan. Would that be hard to accomplish?

Hmm, it would be a little challenging, but I will try to see what is possible :)

I found this:

AddonCustoms Said: We had some early last year that we were testing but decided not to use them as they were very expensive and ended up breaking a lot easier than expected considering the price. The concept is great, just need to make them more reliable

- Albert Einstein

9 minutes ago, LittleCarrot said:

I found this:

AddonCustoms Said: We had some early last year that we were testing but decided not to use them as they were very expensive and ended up breaking a lot easier than expected considering the price. The concept is great, just need to make them more reliable

Yeah, but the LED's need to be even thinner, I'll see what I can find!

1 minute ago, modguru said:

Yeah, but the LED's need to be even thinner, I'll see what I can find!

Are you available at your live chat?

- Albert Einstein

Just now, LittleCarrot said:

Are you available at your live chat?

Yes I am now :)