Tesoro Excalibur v2 & Sagitta Spectrum Giveaway

On 4. 3. 2016 at 9:06 AM, nicklmg said:

We are bringing you guys another awesome giveaway today thanks to our friends over at Tesoro! They are giving away:

THREE units of their Excalibur v2 keyboard (purchase link: http://bit.ly/1mIFiE0)

and

THREE units of their Sagitta Spectrum mouse (purchase link: http://bit.ly/1WsEf7c)

But how do you win one for free?

As usual, entry is super simple:

1. Comment below telling us which product you want to win and why you want it.

2. Follow Tesoro on Twitter at https://twitter.com/tesorotec

and

3. Continue watching the awesome content we produce :) (we can't actually track that, but hey, even if you don't like the videos we'll probably have more giveaways at some point... ;) ).

This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions.

Entries will close in one week, on 3/11/2016. Winners will be selected soon after entries close, individually, by random draw, and will be contacted by this account, here on the forum.

Best of luck to all who enter!

I want the mouse just because mine is old and I don't need a keyboard to my laptop

i Would like the keyboard it would be nicer the this crappy generic HP keyboard.

Would love to get my fingers on one of those mechanical keyboards. They look sleek yet sturdy enough to take some daily abuse. I don't have a round table but I certainly would feel like a king winning Excalibur.

I would love to get the mouse. im playing counter strike for quite some while now and getting better and better. But i've got one restriction: my mouse. I'm playing on very low sensitivity and im very confident with it, but im using a cheap optical mouse, which has pretty bad max accelleration and ips. That means, that often when i'm playing and moving my mouse to fast, it doesn't track it. This one has better acc and ips, so it wouldn'T be that big of a problem anymore.

Greetings, Cheers ;)

The Keyboard: I've been using the same keyboard for a few years now and the wear is becoming a lot more noticeable. It's one of those generic "1337 Gamer Keyboards" you always see being advertised. I've been meaning to upgrade to a mechanical keyboard of any sort for a while now but money is tight, so hoping for the best with this. Pic below.

gm_swx4_ci.jpg

The build on it is fine and it works, but it doesn't stand the test of time too well, at least in my experience with it. I never really use the extra macro keys or any of the extra features on the board (except for the calculator button) as they come off a bit gimmicky. It's advertised to be be the best thing ever, but I feel a keyboard like the one being given away seems like a nice upgrade.

The mouse because my laptop has a terrible touchpad xD

Also if I could get a photo of the LMG, it would be great.

I would like the mouse because my mouse is on it's last legs, Tesoro's looks great!

The Keyboard! I use a wireless mouse/keyboard setup and would love to join the mechanical keyboard master race!

I would like the keyboard because I am currently using a partially broken (missing various keycaps, I replaced them with cardboard) $2 Vaio keyboard that I purchased from goodwill. I will be going to college soon and do not currently have any sort of tech gear other than an old laptop. I would be so grateful if I were to win! I love you guys!

The keyboard please.My friend gave me a Red Dragonite, which I think is fine, but I'm still stuck with a 2006 keyboard from Microsoft.So having a new one would be nice. Thanks!

I want the Excalibur v2 keyboard because right now I'm using a $10 keyboard off amazon with jam stuck in the f7 and f8 keys, and if I press more than 5 keys at the same time, the whole keyboard stops working and I have to unplug it and plug it back in. Not particularly useful in the middle of a firefight. 

I would like the keyboard, because mines keys are getting stuck and the color is coming off from the keys :( (FeelsBadMan).

Would love to have the mouse because my Rival is tracking badly and dubbel clicking every time i click a button, so it's quite annoying

I would love the mouse as i am currently using the apple mighty mouse for gaming. it hurts my brain as much as it must hurt yours.

i would like to have the keybord because i am in dire need of it and  python says so :)

x = input('Winner of Excalibur v2 keybord is ')

y = 'Gregor'

while x==y:

x = input('Winner of Excalibur v2 keybord is ')

print('end of giveaway')

I want to win because i never do and if i do (i wont) i would like eather i really dont care i just want to say i won something =) p.s. i could use a mouse pad though.

I would like one because right now all I have for keyboards at an old hp ps2 one and an old really old Apple keyboard gotten second hand. Also I think the keyboard looks really awesome and I really like to watch Linus tech tips. 

I really want the keyboard because I've never owned a mechanical keyboard, and this one looks great.

I want the EXCALIBUR V2 ! Please <3, I love your show Linus. I want it because I'm in an engineering school and i don't have a proper keyboard with my supercool computer :/

Edited by Lywel

I would like the excalibur because i have a chiklet keyboard that doesnt work all the keys like the space i need a boatload of pressure for it to work so typing this coment was a prety good chalenge because of that and because im Portuguese...

I would love to get this mechanical keyboard because i.m fed pu with playing csgo on a non-mechanical keyboard

Keyboard please! I need mechanical clickity clack in my life! 

I would love the keyboard because I've been using laptop keyboards exclusively for almost 4 years and I miss my old mechanical keyboard I gave to a friend before I started travelling.

I've been using a regular keyboard since the beginning, so it would be a nice upgrade :) (Especially since I cannot really afford it as of now).

Keep up the Wan Shows and awesome videos Lads(and Gals)!

I would absolutely love that Excalibur v2 for my wife.  We just recently got her own PC ready for gaming but she needs a proper keyboard to accompany it.  Thanks and good luck to everyone.

Oh signature time!  It's on now, gonna give ya somethin snarky and clever and think way too hard about this because I'm really concerned about what people on the internet think of me.  Better google some good quotes to put in here too.....oh wait I'm not a loser.