Tesoro Excalibur v2 & Sagitta Spectrum Giveaway

Hey thanks for the chance! I prefer the keyboard because it matches my color scheme and the features are freaking awesome! Hoping to enter setup wars if I get it thanks!

I'd like the Excalibur to give a mechanical keyboard to my wife. 

my wife is using an old call of duty green led keyboard and i would love to get her an upgrade!

I want the mouse, as I have had a really cheap "gaming" mouse from amazon (10 bucks) for a while and it's super bad, and I want a new one but I don't have the money for it right now

Keyboard please because my current one is pretty crappy =/.

Excalibur v2 keyboard so my room mate can have my old one.   

i do have to buy a new keyboard soon. even i do not win, if i buy one and it supports you guys at the same time that be awesome!  

I would like the keyboard since my current membrane keyboard is 4 years old now and getting an upgrade would be great.

~followed on twitter

I would like to have the keyboard because mechanical keyboard prices in my country are pretty high. Good luck all!!

I'd like the keyboard because I accidentally stepped on my Poseidon Z :(

I would love to get one of those new keyboard because they look awesome and the keyboard I have now is a cheap membrane keyboard by A4tech  and it is in pretty bad shape.

12 hours ago, nicklmg said:

Would love to win the keyboard the keyboard i have at the moment is logitech gaming keyboard which was great until one of my children dumped a capri sun on it. Thanks!

I would like to win the keyboard. Currently I'm using an old logitech k400, so the Excalibur would definitely be an improvement. 

I would like the keyboard because after 4 years of using the same equipment, other than a GPU upgrade, i am finally building a new computer and getting all new peripherals.  Getting the keyboard would save me some money and would let me use that money toward a better computer component.

i would love the mouse, well, the reason is simple and i'm going to be honest..........its free, and it is a hundred times better than what i have now. i know im not the best candidate for it by reading the comments but im not going to pass up this opportunity.

I need keyboard for gaming.  I am trying to run a YouTube gaming channel n got a logic g90 mouse. But keyboard is the basic dell keyboard. A gaming keyboard will help me a lot. 

hi! i would like the keyboard, i think my actual keyboard is ok, but it is not mechanical, the rollover sucks and it does not match my color scheme at ALL, i would be incredibly happy if i won something from linus media group, you're awesome, greatings from Costa Rica

PS: sorry for my bad english 

I want a keyboard because my Coolermaster Quickfire Rapid is done. :(

Lol.

The Tesoro Excalibur v2 keyboard is the product I want to get out of this and I would like to win one because I don't have a separate keyboard for a desktop build that I am planning (also my first) for within the next year or so and mechanical keyboards are expensive (normally over $100 CAD) to save some money.

i would love the keyboard because i have never owned a keyboard other than the ones come with a pre-build computer :(

I would like to win the mouse because i have had a logitech wireless mouse that is okay but it gunks up from time to time on the buttons from my fingers. It really annoys me and i wish to get a wired mouse this time to help with the delay as well.

1457122470035-189290876.jpg

It would be nice to have both but I am hurting for a keyboard. I just built my first REAL PC with a 8320 and a PowerColor R7 370 sitting on a Asus M5A99X Evo R2 (don't ask about the ram, it was like putting a kitten in the lion's den). So i got this awesome new machine up and running the way i want, kinda, but the sad part of it is (besides the 2x4gb 1333mhz Mushkin Essentials lol), I'm stuck using an Onn Wireless Keyboard and Mouse combo from the big box store because i had to sell all my spare parts/peripherals to pay for my baby. Ever played anything with a keyboard that couldn't handle more than 2 simultaneous keystrokes?

I'd like the keyboard please.

Why? 

Turnip

Sagitta Spectrum mouse because I need a programmable mouse for my work. The old one is old and not programmable. And because I want to know if you will send to Latvia. :):)

The keyboard because I'm still using this Inland piece of junk that came with a computer made in the early 2000's. So yah. My mouse isn't too much better but I guess it's bearable <3