Tesoro Excalibur v2 & Sagitta Spectrum Giveaway

I would like the mechanical keyboard because I'm still using the default keyboard of HP since 5 years 9_9

I'd like to win the Excalibur v2 keyboard because my current keyboard isn't as cool. Upgrading to mechanical switches and LED backlighting would be amazing!

I'd like the  Excalibur v2 keyboard, because an upgrade from my 6-7 year old Microsoft keyboard is way over due 

I would like the Sagitta spectrum mouse because I am a 16 year old boy and was only able to make $400 giving tuitions and buy a cheap laptop. The laptop has really a crappy track pad and I don't have any money to buy a separate mouse. I do programming and gaming whenever I want to reward myself for doing something new. 

The keyboard, as i've wanted a Tesoro for a while now but can't afford it as i'm a student and therefore too poor

I'd like to win the keyboard. I just got a good mechanical keyboard of my own, and my boyfriend has been drooling over it. I'd like to win this for his birthday since all he has is an older $12 keyboard.

I'd love a new keyboard because I work as a web developer and It's simply ridiculous typing that much on a laptop keyboard missing both a and z keys (not to bash the laptop, it's probably my fault they broke). Thanks to Tesoro for doing the giveaway!

The keyboard! Why because I want to give it to a friend who has an absolutely terrible keyboard (half the keys don't work and she copies and pastes letters to get things done) job hunting is tough already here in Calgary, let alone these extra difficulties. She wont spend money on a keyboard while she isn't working so she has been borrowing an old laptop of mine that cant even play music and run a word processor at the same time lol. Lets get this problem sorted out! :D

If I could win that keyboard it would definitely help me with typing as my current keyboard tires my fingers when I type for over 30 min. The keyboard also matches my computer's color scheme.

the mouse. I dont currenly have dedicated mouse for my laptop

I would like to get mouse, because my old Razer Naga 2014 is doing weird things (Random disconnects) and it is very annoyng. 

I'd like the mouse because i've been using an ios app for a mouse on my mac for a couple months. I don't deserve it. give me it.

I would love to win the Tesoro Excalibur as I'm tired of my big, heavy, clunky and not fully functional G710+. :)

Thanks for the awesome giveaway!

the keyboard looks smexy and it would be awesome to have light literally springing from my fingertips whilist typing

I need a new keyboard, after my old IBM keyboard was lost in shipping last time I did a PCS move. I am sick of using the generic dell, its just no the same and I havent been able to find a good replacement, until now.

I would be so happy to win the Excalibur v2 to use at work because the keyboard I have at work is a horrible HP membrane keyboard that is so squishy sometimes I accidentally hold a key down just by having my hand resting on the keyboard... I didn't mean ctrl+a I meant a stupid keyboard.

I would like to win one mouse because... I need a new mouse. The one that I have is old (I have it for 7 years already), clicks don`t work well anymore (they get stuck from time to time), I like to play games, but is getting harder and harder as time pass by and I can't afford a new premium quality mouse.

I would like to win the Excalibur v2 keyboard because i really need a new keyboard. 

Mouse, because everyone wants the keyboards... ;) Thanks!

I'd love to win a  Excalibur v2 keyboard , because I my current keyboard is dying :( - 6y year old A4tech membrane keyboard.

I want the keyboard because I need a good mechanical keyboard. right now I am typing on a terrible logitech keyboard that isn't mechanical

On 3/4/2016 at 1:36 PM, nicklmg said:

We are bringing you guys another awesome giveaway today thanks to our friends over at Tesoro! They are giving away:

THREE units of their Excalibur v2 keyboard (purchase link: http://bit.ly/1mIFiE0)

4olQvWZ.png 

and

THREE units of their Sagitta Spectrum mouse (purchase link: http://bit.ly/1WsEf7c)

ntkdMLS.png

But how do you win one for free?

As usual, entry is super simple:

1. Comment below telling us which product you want to win and why you want it.

2. Follow Tesoro on Twitter at https://twitter.com/tesorotec

and

3. Continue watching the awesome content we produce :) (we can't actually track that, but hey, even if you don't like the videos we'll probably have more giveaways at some point... ;) ).

This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions.

Entries will close in one week, on 3/11/2016. Winners will be selected soon after entries close, individually, by random draw, and will be contacted by this account, here on the forum.

Best of luck to all who enter!

a last moment try to remind you guys that i would like to have that keyboard. thats because its AWESOME and from LINUS MEDIA GROUP. really appreciate you guys. i did not subscribe for giveaways nor will i unsubscribe. you guys are were and will be the best

I love to have the mouse because my old one is broken and I usually use my pic all day 

I would Love the Sagitta Spectrum mouse  , I have been using a Microsoft Trackball Explorer 1.0 for a good 10 years now and always loved using it.... But think it is time for a change.