Tesoro Excalibur v2 & Sagitta Spectrum Giveaway

For my wife who hates her work key board and mouse.

Id love to win  their Excalibur v2 keyboard as my keyboard is getting unpleasant and keys are breaking. It's been a loyal keyboard, but after much use, its dead. ;,) Or is it?

Nah, it would be pretty awesome to have an upgrade, I'm not gonna lie. And, uh, 1 like = 1 prayer. 

CPU - i7-4790k | CPU Cooler - NZXT Kraken X53 | Motherboard -  Asus Gyphon Z97 Armour Edition | RAM - Corsair Vengeance (2x8GB) 2400Mhz | Graphics Card - MSI GTX 1070 | Power Supply - Corsair CS750M | Storage - Seagate 1TB HDD | Samsung 500GB 850 Evo | Case - Fractal Design ARC Mini R2 | Colour Theme - Generic Red & Black

Operating System - Windows 10 Pro | Peripherals - Corsair RGB Mechanical K70 Keyboard/Corsair M65 Mouse

Click here to give a damn

I'd like the Excalibur v2 keyboard, I have been typing to long on my shitty old keyboard

I've been looking at a mechanical keyboard for a while now. I've been using a fairly basic one since I initially built my PC.

La5t week my 5-key broke,- the friggin 5 key, i needed that! 5eeing your delidding video gave me hope though. 5o i would love me 5ome Excalibur!

I'd love the Excalibur v2. I wonder how mechanical keys feel.

4 hours ago, nicklmg said:

We are bringing you guys another awesome giveaway today thanks to our friends over at Tesoro! They are giving away:

THREE units of their Excalibur v2 keyboard (purchase link: http://bit.ly/1mIFiE0)

and

THREE units of their Sagitta Spectrum mouse (purchase link: http://bit.ly/1WsEf7c)

But how do you win one for free?

As usual, entry is super simple:

1. Comment below telling us which product you want to win and why you want it.

2. Follow Tesoro on Twitter at https://twitter.com/tesorotec

and

3. Continue watching the awesome content we produce :) (we can't actually track that, but hey, even if you don't like the videos we'll probably have more giveaways at some point... ;) ).

This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions.

Entries will close in one week, on 3/11/2016. Winners will be selected soon after entries close, individually, by random draw, and will be contacted by this account, here on the forum.

Best of luck to all who enter!

The keyboard because mine sucks

from the liquid cooled desk of the Corpse_Keeper

I would love a new keyboard or mouse because, who wouldn't

The Excalibur v2 keyboard!!! i really love it to have one and change my old keyboard!

The keyboard, because I'm greedy and it's worth more.

I would like the keyboard because my current one is a bad 5 euro one.

The keyboard. Because I'm really interested in what's the deal with mechanical switches and why everyone says they are much better than membrane keys

I'd like the keyboard simply because I'd like to see if there are any differences between kalih and cherry switches :)

I would love to get the mice because mine is stuck in a lab

CPU: i5-8400 |  CPU COOLER: Cryorig H7 QUAD LUMI | MOBO: Gigabyte Z370M D3H RAM:  16gb Corsair Vengeance RGB 3200mhz CL15 | 

GPU: Zotac GTX 1070 Mini @ +180/400 | Storage: Samsung 850 EVO 250gb, Western Digital Blue 2TB, Western Digital Green 1TB | Monitor: ViewSonic XG2401 144hz | Keyboard:  Corsair K70 Cherry MX RED Mouse: Zowie EC1-A

I just want a free keyboard or mouse I don't care which one really :D

Hi, I would like a new keyboard. Why? Because compared to my Logitech S 510, a mechanical keyboard would be a HUGE upgrade. I type at an an average speed (65WPM) and it hurts my fingers when I try to type on my current keyboard. The Excalibur v2 keyboard would be a major upgrade. The Excalibur v2 keyboard would be easier to type on. I would probably love the clicking sound and the blue back light of the Excalibur v2 keyboard.

P.S. Love the WAN show.

20160304_072432.jpg

The keyboard mine sucks

from the liquid cooled desk of the Corpse_Keeper

I would love to finally have mechanical keyboard.

Also white one would go so nice with my NZXT white case and white cables :)

Intel i7 12700K | Gigabyte Z690 Gaming X DDR4 | Pure Loop 240mm | G.Skill 3200MHz 32GB CL14 | CM V850 G2 | RTX 3070 Phoenix | Lian Li O11 Air mini

Samsung EVO 960 M.2 250GB | Samsung EVO 860 PRO 512GB | 4x Be Quiet! Silent Wings 140mm fans

WD My Cloud 4TB

I want the keyboard cause mine broke months ago and I havnt been able to play with my friends

Great giveaway! I would like a mouse or keyboard because at the moment I have a old keyboard with a PS / 2 connector (HP eewwwwww) and an old Logitech mouse (generic) and overall I think these are sad. I also LOVE macros, as they make work A LOT faster sometimes.

I would like to have a keyboard because gaming on a laptop and the keyboard sucks for gaming. Also if I rage I could hit the keyboard as much as I want

keyboard, becouse i have 5years old and broken hp keyboard :D

I would like the Excalibeu v2 Keyboard because i hate my laptops onboard keyboard.

I would love the mouse, because my favorite e-blue wireless mouse broke