Tesoro Excalibur v2 & Sagitta Spectrum Giveaway

I would like the keyboard,

When i am working at my office i use my old keyboard for programming and my fingers cry every time. T_T

I would like a keyboard, please. My little brother needs one, so it would be nice to get Tesoro's Excalibur.

3 hours ago, nicklmg said:

We are bringing you guys another awesome giveaway today thanks to our friends over at Tesoro! They are giving away:

THREE units of their Excalibur v2 keyboard (purchase link: http://bit.ly/1mIFiE0)

and

THREE units of their Sagitta Spectrum mouse (purchase link: http://bit.ly/1WsEf7c)

But how do you win one for free?

As usual, entry is super simple:

1. Comment below telling us which product you want to win and why you want it.

2. Follow Tesoro on Twitter at https://twitter.com/tesorotec

and

3. Continue watching the awesome content we produce :) (we can't actually track that, but hey, even if you don't like the videos we'll probably have more giveaways at some point... ;) ).

This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions.

Entries will close in one week, on 3/11/2016. Winners will be selected soon after entries close, individually, by random draw, and will be contacted by this account, here on the forum.

Best of luck to all who enter!

I want the mouse because my current one is a 5$ Logitech one

3 hours ago, nicklmg said:

We are bringing you guys another awesome giveaway today thanks to our friends over at Tesoro! They are giving away:

THREE units of their Excalibur v2 keyboard (purchase link: http://bit.ly/1mIFiE0)

and

THREE units of their Sagitta Spectrum mouse (purchase link: http://bit.ly/1WsEf7c)

But how do you win one for free?

As usual, entry is super simple:

1. Comment below telling us which product you want to win and why you want it.

2. Follow Tesoro on Twitter at https://twitter.com/tesorotec

and

3. Continue watching the awesome content we produce :) (we can't actually track that, but hey, even if you don't like the videos we'll probably have more giveaways at some point... ;) ).

This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions.

Entries will close in one week, on 3/11/2016. Winners will be selected soon after entries close, individually, by random draw, and will be contacted by this account, here on the forum.

Best of luck to all who enter!

I would like the keyboard because I am stuck with a generic keyboard after I ran out of money building my computer! 

the mouse, because like i have said in a previeus post, i still use a ball-mouse, or touchpad on laptop. so this would be a huge improvement.

I'd like that keyboard because currently I'm using a $20 non-mechanical keyboard on my PC and i like to try new experience with a mechanical keyboard.

I would like the  Excalibur v2 keyboard, because the one I got right now is a very sheep and plastic one, bought from the Swedish version of wallmart :)

I would like to get the  Excalibur v2 keyboard So i can send better comments on the ltt forum B|

( And because the keyboard i have wont always work :/ )

CPU:  fx8320 4.5Ghz  Motherboard: Asus M5A99x EVO R2.0  GPU: Asus Nvidia GTX 970 strix  Cooler: Corsair h60  RAM: G-Skill Ripjaws z 32gb 

PSU: Be Quiet! Straight power 500w  SSD: Samsung 840 evo 250gb  HDD: 320gb - 500gb - 1tb

Firestrike score: http://www.3dmark.com/fs/7844872

I'd like to win the keyboard. 

i never had a good keyboard. 

Definitely keyboard cuz I got this HP keyboard with my first computer and it last for 10 years. :)

That keyboard is all mine! I haven't had a new keyboard since my mom bought me a gateway computer back in 2011. I recently cleaned it and it has permanent stains and scars! My fat piggy of a dog jumped on it somehow and cracked off the right control key. Also the LEDs showing caps and num lock haven't worked since ive had it.

File_000.jpeg

I really need a new mouse, i'm using a old one a friend gave me that is some weird Asian brand. Would be awesome to win something! 

I'd love the keyboard, my current one is Chicony from my first pc in 2000. Never could justify buying a new one, since I could always use that money to upgrade other pc components :) 

the mouse , because my mouse does not work anymore

Oh Wow that keyboard tho, I would really like to use one of those with my laptop. Even though the standard keyboard is fine(ish) nothing beats a Mechanical for pure enjoyment of typing

I would love to win the mouse as Ive already got a keyboard planned out for the build I plan on undertaking soon, and anything to help out in the process is absolutley fantastic!

The keyboard, because my crappy POS Dell keyboard is messing up too often, and the keyboard I loved for years died a painful death on me.

I want the keyboard, because i want to use something different than an old membrane keyboard.

I would love to win either of those, I am currently using a $30 generic Logitech wireless keyboard and mouse bundle for gaming 

I really want the keyboard because I only have a weird no name brand keyboard that isn't mechanical.

Would love to have the keyboard because I'm currently stuck with a rather crappy one.

id like to win the keyboard because i really need a new one my generic logitech one is dying on me 

I really want the Excalibur v2 keyboard because I just finished building my first computer yesterday and could really use a new keyboard to go with it.