Corsair H100i GTX Pump Cable

Go to solution Solved by W-L,
11 minutes ago, cclau said:

My Corsiar H100i GTX works just fine and I'm happy that I bought it. The only thing that I don't like about it is that the cable for the pump is angled left, away from any of the rubber grommets for cable management. If anyone has a solution they can think of that can fix this, it would be appreciated, or if anyone knows where I can get my hands on one of the cables for the H100i GTX that is angled to the right, that would be even better. (top is mine, bottom is what I would want.) 

The most common way to run the USB data cable I see if to have it go along the side of the block and up the top behind the motherboard before going back to a USB connection. 

My Corsiar H100i GTX works just fine and I'm happy that I bought it. The only thing that I don't like about it is that the cable for the pump is angled left, away from any of the rubber grommets for cable management. If anyone has a solution they can think of that can fix this, it would be appreciated, or if anyone knows where I can get my hands on one of the cables for the H100i GTX that is angled to the right, that would be even better. (top is mine, bottom is what I would want.)

IMG_3700.thumb.JPG.a646d1eb73f648fbf2fb5bRsi3T4.jpg

you can rotate the pump 100 degrees as it can be oriented either way. However this may affect the tubes adversely.

11 minutes ago, cclau said:

The most common way to run the USB data cable I see if to have it go along the side of the block and up the top behind the motherboard before going back to a USB connection. 

I take it the H110i changed it? Mine is situated on the side and goes straight up through the 8pin cut out.

CPU: Intel Core i5 6600K  Motherboard: Asus Z170-A  CPU Cooler: Corsair H110i GT  GPUGigabyte GTX 980 Xtreme  RAM:2x8gb HyperX Fury  SSD: 120gb A-Data  HDD: 1Tb WD Blue 7200RPM - 750gb Hitachi 2.5" HDD  PSU: EVGA SuperNova G1 650W  Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ATX  Monitor: 27" AOC LED IPS x 2  Keyboard: Corsair Strafe RGB Silent  Mouse: Corsair Scimitar RGB

HeadsetLogitech G430  

1 hour ago, BaileyFY said:

you can rotate the pump 100 degrees as it can be oriented either way. However this may affect the tubes adversely.

That would mess with my OCD so much...

1 hour ago, W-L said:

Yea, I think I'll do that, thanks.

1 hour ago, derick90 said:

I take it the H110i changed it? Mine is situated on the side and goes straight up through the 8pin cut out.

If you ran it up the right side of the block, then yea they changed it.

Mine goes up the left side of the block.

20160302_004608.thumb.jpg.2a20968c9e75a1

CPU: Intel Core i5 6600K  Motherboard: Asus Z170-A  CPU Cooler: Corsair H110i GT  GPUGigabyte GTX 980 Xtreme  RAM:2x8gb HyperX Fury  SSD: 120gb A-Data  HDD: 1Tb WD Blue 7200RPM - 750gb Hitachi 2.5" HDD  PSU: EVGA SuperNova G1 650W  Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ATX  Monitor: 27" AOC LED IPS x 2  Keyboard: Corsair Strafe RGB Silent  Mouse: Corsair Scimitar RGB

HeadsetLogitech G430  

1 minute ago, derick90 said:

Mine goes up the left side of the block.

-PIC-

That's the H110i GT which is the 280mm version, they made a lot of revisions to their AIO's so many have different blocks.

3 hours ago, W-L said:

That's the H110i GT which is the 280mm version, they made a lot of revisions to their AIO's so many have different blocks.

Ah okay, makes sense =] well lets just say its a well done revision then. Cause when i cracked open that box and saw the usb on the left, i was ecstatic.

HeadsetLogitech G430