1 CPU 7gamers

Razorcat2011

Hi Linus , i've seen your youtube were you build this amazing tower. Im from the philippines and im looking for somebody who can build one for me and search for the hardware here but there is no computer store have those hardware only thru amazon . I really like to have one of your tower bcoz we have a lot of serious gamer here in the philippines . I think it will reduce cost on building one . Hope you can help me . Thanks in advance

$21,000 with 7 gamers means $3000 USD invested per gamer. Add monitors and peripherals, you're looking at a steeper cost of probably closer to $3400-3500 per gamer. You'd honestly be better off building 7 regular gaming machines. Even at around $1200 per machine, you'd be saving a lot of money.

If what I'm posting has already been posted, I'm sorry.

This poster is just a troll, the math side doesn't even fit for it to be build this way in the first place.

Thought that vid was cool, but Linus didn't test having that one CPU run 7 different games.   Now that would have been something.

I will start by assuming this isn't troll post.

1. The system in question has already torn apart and parts either sold or placed in storage for future builds.
  2. The cost of the system is alone too much to ship it over seas. Shipping costs and insurance would be too much, even if you would pay for them.
  3. Linus rarely does system giveaways for reason said above. Shipping costs and insurance is too expensive. If he would do system giveaway, it would be for US/CA only for said reasons. Plus system would be worth under 5k CAD. So normal higher end gaming rig.
  4. The thing used about 1000W power when all systems were running benchmarks. Combined with internet which it would need, I doubt you would have money to keep the thing running for more than few hours per week/month.

In all, you are better off getting midrange laptop or lower midrange gaming rig.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv