8 minutes ago, sunnaryt said:

Everyone plays it, for a long time now, I can't find myself liking it or caring but I know a few people who's lives revolve around it. I might give a shit if there was like an educational video set on how to play and not suck that kept my interest. I generally never give a shit until things are given to me in an easy to swallow pill served by someone with a good personality and then I start delving deeper and becoming good at stuff, that's where youtube comes in usually, but most videos on the topic are extremely high level and/or boring like they assume that you actually like video games or something. Is there someone who serves said knowledge in an easy to swallow pill for a man with no attention span? It's not a big deal really, I just wanna play this stupid ass game with my stupid ass friends.

Just pick a build guide and spec your character the same way everytime. Read them and decide which one appeals to you. Then once you're in game, just listen to your team and go where you're needed. Once you get comfortable with a hero it becomes easy. You really gotta play just one or two heroes to start.

OR

Don't play that games because every game is a moba and therefore terrible. 

Watch these videos:

I quit a couple months back because the game itself made me toxic to not only my teammates but my friends who play with me.

League is a dangerous game.

Quote me if you want me to reply.

Brand Blacklist: Gainward, Silverstone, Cougar, Gigabyte.