Strafe or K65?

NapalmNavy

I cannot decide between these two and I'm being careful not to mess up my first mechanical keyboard choice. I really like the Strafe's lighting effects and the customization it has. For the K65, I really like the body finish and the way it looks. Also, I don't know which switches to choose from. I heard that the Brown switches are good for gaming and typing, but the Red switches are best. I will be doing both typing and gaming, but mostly gaming. Finally, if anyone wants to compare these two keyboards with my old one, the Natec Genesis RX33, and tell me if they are going to be a huge upgrade, then it will be gladly appreciated.

1 minute ago, Kalhnykta said:

I cannot decide between these two and I'm being careful not to mess up my first mechanical keyboard choice. I really like the Strafe's lighting effects and the customization it has. For the K65, I really like the body finish and the way it looks. Also, I don't know which switches to choose from. I heard that the Brown switches are good for gaming and typing, but the Red switches are best. I will be doing both typing and gaming, but mostly gaming. Finally, if anyone wants to compare these two keyboards with my old one, the Natec Genesis RX33, and tell me if they are going to be a huge upgrade, then it will be gladly appreciated.

Strafe.

/thread

or k70

"Sulit" (adj.) something that is worth it

i7 8700K 4.8Ghz delidded / Corsair H100i V2 / Asus Strix Z370-F / G.Skill Trident Z RGB 16GB 3200 / EVGA GTX 1080Ti FTW3 / ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279Q

Samsung 850 EVO 500GB & 250GB - Crucial MX300 M.2 525GB / Fractal Design Define S / Corsair K70 MX Reds / Logitech G502 / Beyerdynamic DT770 250Ohm

SMSL SD793II AMP/DAC - Schiit Magni 3 / PCPP

Old Rig

i5 2500k 4.5Ghz | Gigabyte Z68XP-UD3P | Zotac GTX 980 AMP! Extreme | Crucial Ballistix Tactical 16GB 1866MHz

8 minutes ago, Kalhnykta said:

I think the k65 is more geared towards heavy fps gamers b/c of tkl factor

i was going to get the strafe rgb but then i saw the k65 and how a 100% sized keyboard always hits my mouse when playing first person shooters

13 hours ago, SeanAngelo said:

Strafe.

/thread

or k70

Care to expand on this? I think I might get the Strafe, but I don't know if the build quality is going to be sturdy. Also, the K65 is 109 EUR and the Strafe is 139 EUR, is the extra 30 worth it?