• NO WIRELESS
  • Easy deployment
  • Movable

Negatives:

• Needs plug on wall
  • Can't be behind surge protector
  • Will not hit advertised speed
  • Not the safest in apartments

We bought these a while back because we had a problem.  Our new DC, NAS, Printer and Media Storage where in Room 1, while the host was in Room 14.  Our Campus has strict rules about running lines from room to room and about setting up APs.  These allowed us to make so it was just like have Room 14's computers and streaming devices right in Room 1.  Our particular Netgear 1200 model has given us near Gigabit speed over 100ft for under $50.  We couldn't be happier and hope others can improve their network size with this!

Edited by W-L
(Advertising) Removed ending comment asking to sub

advertising is not allowed

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

1 hour ago, thekeemo said:

advertising is not allowed

I thought it wasn't.  It is a product my friend and I use everyday and it really helped us and we wanted to share.  A lot of people we know had questions about how to use it and why and stuff.

Just now, DormTech said:

I thought it wasn't.  It is a product my friend and I use everyday and it really helped us and we wanted to share.  A lot of people we know had questions about how to use it and why and stuff.

Making a post to show off your video is

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

53 minutes ago, DormTech said:

54 minutes ago, thekeemo said:

Making a post to show off your video is

The video is within the posting guideline of the Member Reviews however posting a comment on the thread asking to subscribe are not allowed and has been removed as of such.

6 hours ago, W-L said:

The video is within the posting guideline of the Member Reviews however posting a comment on the thread asking to subscribe are not allowed and has been removed as of such.

Okay.  Sorry, I wasn't 100% sure on that one part.