It's going to be in Six sections. 

=Overview

= Performance

= The Bad

= The Good 

= The Ugly 

= Afterword.

= Overview

- So Overview. So what is The Division? Well The Division is basically a RPG/MMO/Action game. Basically you have to be online to play this game which sucks balls because why not have a online mode and offline mode? I mean offline mode for the campaign and other stuff, however why should I care I got INTERNET so am covered. Screw everyone else who doesn't have anything. Also a MMO basically means Massively Multiplayer Online, meaning lots of people playing this game online so yea. RPG means Role Playing Game, basically this means you level up and get better stats and what not, your equipment does the same thing as they affect how you aim, shoot, recover and have much health you recover and etc. 

- First time players get to make their own character and that's it. In the Beta so far it's randomized for you as I guess they just wanted to test everything else first.  And yea thats pretty much it, for the overview.

= Performance

- My performance was pretty much garbage. If you don't know I have a FX-6300 @  4.3 Ghz( Damn you AUSTIN EVANS!)  and a R9 270 ( I love this hate my CPU) 

I was dipping into the 24 FPS and fluxing between that and 40 when outside in the environment. and Having perfectly 60 FPS during being inside of buildings. I suffered constant texture and graphical pop in's as I slowly walked or ran across to different locations.

- And if your wondering what settings it was at when I got these FPS? Low, it was on low and I had a crappy experiance, hopefully AMD updates some drivers. 

Also the game doesn't look have bad on Low but still, my FPS was pretty garbage. 

= The Bad

- Okay starting with the bad news first. First off this game is a bloody RPG/MMO. So " Okay Raz what is wrong with a MMO/RPG  ? " Well let me tell you lads. It doesn't fit the bloody concept and idea of the game. Hell even the live action shorts point this game towards a survival game, certainly not a horror game by any means but mostly towards survival like The Last Of Us.  Here look at this short here and tell me it's not a Survival type of vibe

- Also the main issue as well is that look how the characters are acting. They're taking tons of cover and trying to flank and out route the enemy and trying to suppress the enemies as well something that the game doesn't acknowledge very well, along with making sure each shot counts. In the game enemies don't think very tactically they run up on the player and if they're getting shot at constantly while not being in cover they just stand there and fire back while standing in the open like dummies. And as for the player we get a crap ton of ammo, hell there is ammo boxes everywhere, and it doesn't give into the vibe of survival, just making sure I keep hosing down enemies with as many bullets as I can. 

- Also the loot system is completely garbage. In the " Dark Zone" a basically the Wild West. You can find these crates which have loot, problem is that YOU HAVE TO BE A CERTAIN LEVEL TO OPEN SAID CRATE, which is completely bullshit, as whats the point of me going to the " Dark Zone " to find loot if I can't open said box to loot!?. It's not an issue of me leveling up to a certain level to use said equipment, as said in the Overview this game is also an RPG which means you need to be at a certain level to use certain equipment, I have no problem with that whatsoever, the problem is when am trying to finding equipment I can't open said box to see if the equipment is any good or even make quick cash because it's behind a level wall.  And the only way to level up in the Dark Zone is to kill enemy NPC's or Kill players. 

- The Chat system is absolutely horrible. You might think " Raz is it? Is it really ? " Yea it is, I have a better time trying to do the 100m dash than this shit. Unlike normal games where you have a corresponding key to a corresponding channel  such as T ( For open chat ) or U ( For Group Chat) you have to do / x key to speak in x channel.  And the game DOES NOT! tell you what /x key corresponds to x channel, ONLY! after chatting with people and trail and tons of error ( I was at this for about 20 minutes ) I figured out once your in a certain channel chat for example /g means group chat so if you have a party you can use /g to force the next time you text to your buddies, however it didn't tell me how to get out of the damn thing so I had mess around for 20 minutes to find out how to get out if it. You might also ask " Why didn't you just do /help ? " well good question sir/madam. You know WHAT THAT DID?! That made my character wave his hand like a damn idiot and made my character signal for help. Then I finally figured out how to get " text help " by doing /?  Which gave me a giant list of commands that I didn't know what they did. And you know the way to speak in each zone chat was ? It was /1 WHAT /1 ?! who the hell would even understand and get that would put me back into OPEN WORLD CHAT!

- It's advertised as a survival game but ITS A RPG. This means that it doesn't even matter on what skill you have, it's about who has the best equipment, so if you got the better equipment it means you can kill people more and easier. If X person has X crappy X equipment then X person who has X better equipment kills X person with X crappy equipment faster and easier. Not to mention everyone is basically a bullet sponge as everyone gets higher and higher HP as they level up. 

- Matchmaking system. 

= The good

- Graphically wise it looks pretty nice even on low settings. 

- The party system is easy, you simply invite people to be part of your group and they accept pressing and holding a button then you're in it. Tada, it works faster in the Dark Zone as well. You can also kick people and party easy as well simply going into the group settings in the menu shows you a simple interface and allows you mute, promote to leader and kick from group.

- Modding guns. Modding guns is easy you pick a section of the gun, and you apply the mod or attachment you want and it's easy as that

- Extra stats from attachments and equipment. I love how everything just gives you extra stats like everything not to mention higher level equipment. For example having a grip can both improve initial recoil and help stabilize recoil in certain directions by a certain percentage. Or having a armor can both increase health and additional ammo you can carry and increasing damage profiles of weapons such as pistols by a certain percentage.  

- Easy access to abilities and to change abilities on the fly. For using abilities all you need is to press one button, and for changing it going into skill menus and selecting a new skill. 

- Everyone is nice, only sometimes in the Dark Zone you met someone who is a player killer. 

- Being affected with status ailments such as being disoriented or flashbanged, actually causes your character to see blurry as everything on the screen does become blurry, or white if your flashbanged and your accuracy dips. 

= The Ugly

- No one knows how to use Group chat or cares at all to use it or chat in general.

- When being a player killer your status and location is broad casted everywhere for no real reason other than being stupid

- Everything is so damn expensive yet the only way to obtain enough money is to play missions again and again in order to pay for stuff

- CPU enemies are stupid and downright invincible unless in cover then you can " Suppress them " a example is when a enemy simply walks up to you and your constantly shooting them in the chest and head and they shrug it off like a fart hit them, while your taking shit ton of damage and dying.

- Some CPU's don't look like they are wearing body armor yet they do. Such as common thugs shooting guns sideways and they somehow have body armor but you don't so that's bullshit. 

- Same selection of guns so far with really shitty stats such as doing less damage but having larger magazines. 

- unknown way of reloading any faster. ( They couldn't learn from Alan Wake or Gears of War ? ) 

- COOL DOWNS ON EVERY SINGLE DAMN THING. EAT A SNACK COOL DOWN UNTIL YOU CAN GET ANOTHER SNACK. GETTING BLASTED AND WANT TO USE MORE MEDKITS COOL DOWN TIME MATE, NEED TO TOSS MORE GRENADES NOPE COOL DOWN TIMES MATE.

- UPLAY IS REQUIRED TO PLAY THIS GAME ( OMG STOP UPLAY PLEASE PISS OFF )

= Afterword

- I will not be getting this game at launch probably. Unless I get it as a birthday present.  I don't like and love the game at the same time, its kinda fun but not really at the same time. 

- Get it when a sale drops or use G2A to save 20 or 10 dollars. 

- Yea thanks for reading. 

- Opinions, concerns? Leave them down below. 

NEVER GIVE UP. NEVER STOP LEARNING. DONT LET THE PAST HURT YOU. YOU CAN DOOOOO IT

20 minutes ago, Ramamataz said:

When being a player killer your status and location is broad casted everywhere for no real reason other than being stupid

I kinda understand it the way that the Division agents are somewhat monitored by leadership (coms and all that) so when agent goes rogue, they push his info to other agents. Plus it's a balance between worth(loot) and punishment.

For info - I am running i5 6600k + R9 390 Nitro on High @1080 60fps - it does run at 60fps with ocassional dips to 45-50 so it really needs some optimalization love. But overall really playable.

I do like the game, setting and overall feeling of the post-apocalyptic New York. I do however agree that the enemy behavior is sometimes kinda wonky. I feel like sometimes they do well meaning take cover, trying to flank you and whatnot, and sometimes they start running around like headless chicken (Mainly in the DZ when multiple people are in a fight with them). 

My modded Air 540 build

Spoiler

I have been enjoying it myself but those melee guys can fuck right off\

System Specs

CPU: Ryzen 5 5600x | Mobo: Gigabyte B550i Aorus Pro AX | RAM: Hyper X Fury 3600 64gb | GPU: Nvidia FE 4090 | Storage: WD Blk SN750 NVMe - 1tb, Samsung 860 Evo - 1tb, WD Blk - 6tb/5tb, WD Red - 10tb | PSU:Corsair ax860 | Cooling: AMD Wraith Stealth  Displays: 55" Samsung 4k Q80R, 24" BenQ XL2420TE/XL2411Z & Asus VG248QE | Kb: K70 RGB Blue | Mouse: Logitech G903 | Case: Fractal Torrent RGB | Extra: HTC Vive, Fanatec CSR/Shifters/CSR Elite Pedals w/ Rennsport stand, Thustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Track IR5,, ARCTIC Z3 Pro Triple Monitor Arm | OS: Win 10 Pro 64 bit