parts in h100i box

Nexxus

I need to rma my h100i and im not looking forward to it being declined for missing parts, I THINK i got most of it but want some guidance on what I need to include.

System Specs

CPU: Ryzen 5 5600x | Mobo: Gigabyte B550i Aorus Pro AX | RAM: Hyper X Fury 3600 64gb | GPU: Nvidia FE 4090 | Storage: WD Blk SN750 NVMe - 1tb, Samsung 860 Evo - 1tb, WD Blk - 6tb/5tb, WD Red - 10tb | PSU:Corsair ax860 | Cooling: AMD Wraith Stealth  Displays: 55" Samsung 4k Q80R, 24" BenQ XL2420TE/XL2411Z & Asus VG248QE | Kb: K70 RGB Blue | Mouse: Logitech G903 | Case: Fractal Torrent RGB | Extra: HTC Vive, Fanatec CSR/Shifters/CSR Elite Pedals w/ Rennsport stand, Thustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Track IR5,, ARCTIC Z3 Pro Triple Monitor Arm | OS: Win 10 Pro 64 bit

Main big bits. You can get away with missing the original plastics and probably the manual. Basically the main cooler is what they will want back, but it's best to include all of the mounting hardware aswell. 

1 minute ago, Oshino Shinobu said:

Main big bits. You can get away with missing the original plastics and probably the manual. Basically the main cooler is what they will want back, but it's best to include all of the mounting hardware aswell. 

No just the main cooler

most of the time they wont send anything but the main part back to you.

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

Currenbtly I got the 2 fans the fad the intel and AMD mounts.. and the massive screws for screwing the fans to the rad..of and the  cable to go from the block to the usb header cable from the blockt that controls the fans I think and the sata power

System Specs

CPU: Ryzen 5 5600x | Mobo: Gigabyte B550i Aorus Pro AX | RAM: Hyper X Fury 3600 64gb | GPU: Nvidia FE 4090 | Storage: WD Blk SN750 NVMe - 1tb, Samsung 860 Evo - 1tb, WD Blk - 6tb/5tb, WD Red - 10tb | PSU:Corsair ax860 | Cooling: AMD Wraith Stealth  Displays: 55" Samsung 4k Q80R, 24" BenQ XL2420TE/XL2411Z & Asus VG248QE | Kb: K70 RGB Blue | Mouse: Logitech G903 | Case: Fractal Torrent RGB | Extra: HTC Vive, Fanatec CSR/Shifters/CSR Elite Pedals w/ Rennsport stand, Thustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Track IR5,, ARCTIC Z3 Pro Triple Monitor Arm | OS: Win 10 Pro 64 bit

1 minute ago, thekeemo said:

No just the main cooler

• DO NOT return any Corsair product in a standard mailing envelope.
  • Proper return packaging includes either a padded envelope sufficient to support the product size and weight or a standard shipping box with stuffing to minimize movement during transit.
  • Coolers: Please note to include all fans, pump and the radiator when packing your defective unit. Missing parts will cause your RMA request to be rejected.
  • Memory: Please note to include the whole set/kit even if only 1 module is defective. Incomplete sets/kits or mismatches will cause a delay in your RMA request.

System Specs

1 minute ago, thekeemo said:

No just the main cooler

I guess it depends what's actually wrong with the cooler. I RMA'd two H100is for faulty LEDs and got full sets back each time with all of the wrapping in tact. Don't think they were brand new sets though as the boxes weren't sealed. 

1 minute ago, Nexxus said:

Currenbtly I got the 2 fans the fad the intel and AMD mounts.. and the massive screws for screwing the fans to the rad..of and the  cable to go from the block to the usb header cable from the blockt that controls the fans I think and the sata power

That should be fine to RMA. 

Just now, Nexxus said:
  • DO NOT return any Corsair product in a standard mailing envelope.
  • Proper return packaging includes either a padded envelope sufficient to support the product size and weight or a standard shipping box with stuffing to minimize movement during transit.
  • Coolers: Please note to include all fans, pump and the radiator when packing your defective unit. Missing parts will cause your RMA request to be rejected.
  • Memory: Please note to include the whole set/kit even if only 1 module is defective. Incomplete sets/kits or mismatches will cause a delay in your RMA request.

So just the main parts like I said..

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

I guess it depends what's actually wrong with the cooler. I RMA'd two H100is for faulty LEDs and got full sets back each time with all of the wrapping in tact. Don't think they were brand new sets though as the boxes weren't sealed. 

That should be fine to RMA. 

Thats exactly why mine is going back..Im just hoping they give me a new unit without LEDs tbh

blown LEDs clash with my HUE+ ...and I couldnt for the life of me get them to stay off

System Specs

Just now, Nexxus said:

Thats exactly why mine is going back..Im just hoping they give me a new unit without LEDs tbh

Well... You can turn the LEDs off. The two I had ended up having one of the RGB LEDs break so I couldn't have the LED set to white. I've got one sitting around that has the same issue, but I don't use it anymore so I haven't RMA'd it. 

2 minutes ago, Oshino Shinobu said:

Well... You can turn the LEDs off. The two I had ended up having one of the RGB LEDs break so I couldn't have the LED set to white. I've got one sitting around that has the same issue, but I don't use it anymore so I haven't RMA'd it. 

I did and on reboot it was on again and hue+ and the cooler used the same usb header..so I was not in the mood to keep fucking with it

System Specs

the two i sent were just the rad/pump assembly. and corsair sent out a complete unit in return..

usually the RMA instructions will tell you what is needed and necessary and what is not..

I've been told not to add anything when I had to RMA a pair of H100s, they usually send a new set as said above, fans and all

i5 4670k| Asrock H81M-ITX| EVGA Nex 650g| WD Black 500Gb| H100 with SP120s| ASUS Matrix 7970 Platinum (just sold)| Patriot Venom 1600Mhz 8Gb| Bitfenix Prodigy. Build log in progress 

Build Log here: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/119926-yin-yang-prodigy-update-2-26-14/

5 minutes ago, Corsair Joseph said:

We just need the pump/rad and the two stock fans. There's no need to send the brackets and screws, you keep those if you want. 

Wonderful thank you very much, saved me alot of effort combing through all my tiny parts trying to figure out what belonged with what when I got in from work tonight

System Specs

No problem at all :) 

Just in case you run into any issues during the RMA process, let me know. 

On 2/17/2016 at 5:26 PM, Corsair Joseph said:

No problem at all :) 

Just in case you run into any issues during the RMA process, let me know. 

So im watching the tracking on this and im currently being told I have duty fees I need to cover....since when does an RMA have duty/taxes? I didnt have to pay a dime for a $600+ video card RMA so why am I being charged for this? I cant afford this im already hundreds of dollars in debt right now.

System Specs

@Corsair Joseph

Can I please get an answer to my question? Every single person I have spoken to about this on here and that I know in person has said this was absurd that im having to payu Taxes on something I have paid taxes on that I bought...2 years ago.

System Specs

System Specs

Sorry for the late response, Nexxus,

But yeah, I agree you don't have to pay duty/taxes on any warranty claim. Can you send me your ticket # so I can have our customer service look into this? Don't worry, we'll get this one sorted out for you. 

2 hours ago, Corsair Joseph said:

Sorry for the late response, Nexxus,

But yeah, I agree you don't have to pay duty/taxes on any warranty claim. Can you send me your ticket # so I can have our customer service look into this? Don't worry, we'll get this one sorted out for you. 

ticket number is 

but someone on the corsair forum already passed the case to be looked at..apparently something is being done, but ive been waiting for 3 days now UPS tried delivering today and yesterday each time expecting payment 

System Specs

Ah I see, I'm sure that those guys will get those fees sorted out for you. I can probably give them a little nudge if you send me your ticket # 

5 hours ago, Corsair Joseph said:

Ah I see, I'm sure that those guys will get those fees sorted out for you. I can probably give them a little nudge if you send me your ticket # 

ticket number is 6740996

System Specs