Bethesda announces the release dates for FallOut 4's DLC program

Master Disaster

I want a DLC where a Behemoth and a Deathclaw get married, and startup a radiostation, promoting a new mutated form of garlic, and asking Razorgrain farmers to help them re-make garlic bread.

PC - NZXT H510 Elite, Ryzen 5600, 16GB DDR3200 2x8GB, EVGA 3070 FTW3 Ultra, Asus VG278HQ 165hz,

Mac - 1.4ghz i5, 4GB DDR3 1600mhz, Intel HD 5000.  x2

Endlessly wishing for a BBQ in space.

3 hours ago, mr195 said:

I'm with the people who want Bethesda to dramatically improve performance instead of finishing and releasing all this dlc. I have a 4790k and 2 gtx 780s. Not sure if they have official SLI support yet (embarrassing that it didn't have it at release), but I thought a gtx 780 would still do well on that game. Nope. 30 fps in Boston/Lexington. Haven't played it in a while, so who knows, maybe it's better now.

I have found setting shadow quality to low, then distance to high, helps me big time, also I have godrays on low.  

As for the Bethesda being cockblockers for modding, surely if that was true, then they would be patching out Nexus's mods?

PC - NZXT H510 Elite, Ryzen 5600, 16GB DDR3200 2x8GB, EVGA 3070 FTW3 Ultra, Asus VG278HQ 165hz,

Mac - 1.4ghz i5, 4GB DDR3 1600mhz, Intel HD 5000.  x2

Endlessly wishing for a BBQ in space.