Bethesda announces the release dates for FallOut 4's DLC program

Master Disaster

Yep, we get one in march called The "Automatron" which allows us to build our own robots...

The mysterious Mechanist has unleashed a horde of evil robots into the Commonwealth, including the devious Robobrain. Hunt them down and harvest their parts to build and mod your own custom robot companions. Choose from hundreds of mods; mixing limbs, armor, abilities, and weapons like the all-new lightning chain gun. Even customize their paint schemes and choose their voices!

"The Wasteland Workshop" in April...

With the Wasteland Workshop, design and set cages to capture live creatures – from raiders to Deathclaws! Tame them or have them face off in battle, even against your fellow settlers. The Wasteland Workshop also includes a suite of new design options for your settlements like nixie tube lighting, letter kits, taxidermy and more!

And finally "The Harbour" in May...

A new case from Valentine’s Detective Agency leads you on a search for a young woman and a secret colony of synths. Travel off the coast of Maine to the mysterious island of Far Harbor, where higher levels of radiation have created a more feral world. Navigate through the growing conflict between the synths, the Children of Atom, and the local townspeople. Will you work towards bringing peace to Far Harbor, and at what cost? Far Harbor features the largest landmass for an add-on that we’ve ever created, filled with new faction quests, settlements, lethal creatures and dungeons. Become more powerful with new, higher-level armor and weapons. The choices are all yours.

And on top of that there is more to be announced too...

And more important, that this is only the beginning. We have plans for more. More than $60 worth of new Fallout adventures and features throughout 2016.

Given the expanded DLC plan, the price of the season pass will increase from the current $29.99 to $49.99 USD (£24.99 to £39.99 GBP; $49.95 to $79.95 AUD) on March 1, 2016. However, if you already purchased the season pass for $29.99, nothing changes - you still get everything at no additional cost— the full $60 offering of add-on content for the original price of $29.99. In addition, if you didn’t buy the season pass yet, there is still time: anyone who buys the Season Pass for $29.99 before March 1st will get all $60 worth of content. This is our way of saying thanks to all our loyal fans who have believed in us and supported us over the years.

Want a chance to play these add-ons early? We’ll be running closed betas for each of the add-ons for consoles and PC. And you can sign up right now on Bethesda.net. In order to apply, you’ll need to create a registered Bethesda.net account. We’ll be selecting applicants in the upcoming weeks. Players accepted into the beta will receive a code to redeem the content. The beta is the full version (complete with achievements) and those participating will not have to purchase the add-on.

Finally there's a bit of info on future patches and the GECK...

Beyond add-ons, we’ll continue to offer free updates to the game, including new features like the recent weapon debris for PC, and increased draw distances for consoles, as well as more optimizations to gameplay and quests.

And something that we’re really excited about, a complete overhaul of Survival Mode that changes how you play the whole game: food, sleep, diseases, danger and more.

We’re also hard at work on the Creation Kit, which will allow you to create and play mods absolutely free. We’re currently testing both Survival Mode and the Creation Kit now, and more details will be forthcoming.

Thanks again for your continued support of Fallout 4. We can’t wait for you to play more!

https://bethesda.net/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=021616-Fallout-DLC#en/events/game/fallout-4-add-ons-automatron-wasteland-workshop-far-harbor-and-more/2016/02/16/77

Awesome news, FO4 was one of my fave games of last year, can't wait for the DLCs.

@Slick

Main Rig:-

Ryzen 7 3800X | Asus ROG Strix X570-F Gaming | 16GB Team Group Dark Pro 3600Mhz | Corsair MP600 1TB PCIe Gen 4 | Sapphire 5700 XT Pulse | Corsair H115i Platinum | WD Black 1TB | WD Green 4TB | EVGA SuperNOVA G3 650W | Asus TUF GT501 | Samsung C27HG70 1440p 144hz HDR FreeSync 2 | Ubuntu 20.04.2 LTS |

Server:-

Intel NUC running Server 2019 + Synology DSM218+ with 2 x 4TB Toshiba NAS Ready HDDs (RAID0)

I'll only buy any DLC after the GECK is out.

In case the moderators do not ban me as requested, this is a notice that I have left and am not coming back.

I might actually get the season pass now...

Pixelbook Go i5 Pixel 4 XL 

Just now, Citadelen said:

I might actually get the season pass now...

I will be honest, I bought the SP with the game. Now usually I wouldn't do that but in a few rare cases I know I will end up buying all the DLC anyway so it makes sense to buy the SP for those games.

I think last year I only bought Seasons Passes for 2 games, maybe 3 at the most.

Ryzen 7 3800X | Asus ROG Strix X570-F Gaming | 16GB Team Group Dark Pro 3600Mhz | Corsair MP600 1TB PCIe Gen 4 | Sapphire 5700 XT Pulse | Corsair H115i Platinum | WD Black 1TB | WD Green 4TB | EVGA SuperNOVA G3 650W | Asus TUF GT501 | Samsung C27HG70 1440p 144hz HDR FreeSync 2 | Ubuntu 20.04.2 LTS |

Intel NUC running Server 2019 + Synology DSM218+ with 2 x 4TB Toshiba NAS Ready HDDs (RAID0)

2 minutes ago, Master Disaster said:

I will be honest, I bought the SP with the game. Now usually I wouldn't do that but in a few rare cases I know I will end up buying all the DLC anyway so it makes sense to buy the SP for those games.

I think last year I only bought Seasons Passes for 2 games, maybe 3 at the most.

I've not bought a season pass yet, so it'll be my first, it just makes sense.

Pixelbook Go i5 Pixel 4 XL 

I want the creation kit :)

●CPU: i7-4790K w/H100i ●Mobo: MSI Z97 MPower ●RAM: Corsair 16GB Dominator ●GPU: EVGA ACX SC 780 3GB(X2) ●SSD: 850 Pro 256GB ●Case: 450D ●PSU: AX 860i ●Monitor: Asus PB278Q 1440p

28 minutes ago, That Norwegian Guy said:

I'll only buy any DLC after the GECK is out.

5 minutes ago, Accursed Entity said:

I want the creation kit :)

Bethesda usually release the GECK before the first expansion so I'm guessing sometime after mid march.

Just got the Season pass, just the final dlc already seems worth the money so anything extra is just nice.

My Build:

Spoiler

CPU: i7 4770k GPU: GTX 780 Direct CUII Motherboard: Asus Maximus VI Hero SSD: 840 EVO 250GB HDD: 2xSeagate 2 TB PSU: EVGA Supernova G2 650W

i knew waiting for a ultimate edition was the best bet

One day I will be able to play Monster Hunter Frontier in French/Italian/English on my PC, it's just a matter of time... 4 5 6 7 8 9 years later: It's finally coming!!!

Phones: iPhone 4S/SE | LG V10 | Lumia 920 | Samsung S24 Ultra

Laptops: Macbook Pro 15" (mid-2012) | Compaq Presario V6000

Other: Steam Deck

<>EVs are bad, they kill the planet and remove freedoms too some/<>

16 minutes ago, Theo said:

yeah k bethesda, how about you fix the bad game optimization first

yes please. the Boston area is really poorly optimized.

Just now, Yummychickenblue said:

yes please. the Boston area is really poorly optimized.

Have a 980ti and 4770k, on the first big raider outpost, i get 39fps while looking over the city, no matter what settings and always 60-70% utilisation. pissing me off

Hey there. You are looking mighty fine today, have my virtual cookie!  :ph34r:

MY RIG: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/34911-my-setup-gold-ghetto-gg-lots-of-pictures/#entry446883

Fallout 4, the only game that will crash on your 4 times within an hour and yet you still want to play it, even on your second+ playthrough. I can honestly wait a couple years and have the dlc be discounted on a steam sale. I'm already enjoying the game with a ton of mods right now.

CPU i5 3570k MOBO Asus Maximus Gene V GPU Asus DCUII 670 CASE Corsair 350D (windowless) SSD Crucial M550 256GB msata CPU COOLER Noctua NH-D14 RAM Corsair XMS3 8GB 1600mhz PSU Corsair AX750 Display Asus PB287Q 4K (my review on it http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/380533-journey-into-4k-goodness-asus-pb287q-review/) & Asus VH236H 1080P

Keyboard Logitech G710+ MX Brown Mouse Logitech G502 (my review on it http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/299464-logitech-g502/ )

Proud owner of a BlackBerry Q10.

2 minutes ago, deVIZtation said:

Fallout 4, the only game that will crash on your 4 times within an hour and yet you still want to play it, even on your second+ playthrough. I can honestly wait a couple years and have the dlc be discounted on a steam sale. I'm already enjoying the game with a ton of mods right now.

I hated it the first playthrough, the story was boring, repetitive, packed with bugs, glitches, crashes. The endings are pointless, there almost exactly the same.

1 minute ago, Watermelon Guy said:

I hated it the first playthrough, the story was boring, repetitive, packed with bugs, glitches, crashes. The endings are pointless, there almost exactly the same.

The only thing that I didn't like was the ending, oh yeah and Mr. Garvey. Such a shame really. I've already gotten used to all the bugs, glitches and crashes, it's a Bethesda game after all. 

CPU i5 3570k MOBO Asus Maximus Gene V GPU Asus DCUII 670 CASE Corsair 350D (windowless) SSD Crucial M550 256GB msata CPU COOLER Noctua NH-D14 RAM Corsair XMS3 8GB 1600mhz PSU Corsair AX750 Display Asus PB287Q 4K (my review on it http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/380533-journey-into-4k-goodness-asus-pb287q-review/) & Asus VH236H 1080P

Keyboard Logitech G710+ MX Brown Mouse Logitech G502 (my review on it http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/299464-logitech-g502/ )

Proud owner of a BlackBerry Q10.

Fallout 4 is probably the perfect singleplayer game to me, oddly enough.  Seems I am alone in that opinion for the most part.  Now I wait on DOOM to be my competitive multiplayer experience and go to game for that.

24 minutes ago, deVIZtation said:

The only thing that I didn't like was the ending, oh yeah and Mr. Garvey. Such a shame really. I've already gotten used to all the bugs, glitches and crashes, it's a Bethesda game after all. 

i dont think saying "its a bethesda game" more than saying DRM is acceptable because "its an EA game" is right. 

2 hours ago, deVIZtation said:

If you are crashing 4 times an hour that is due to your mods.  My game crashed maybe twice through 120 hours before I started modding it, then of course now I get crashes too often. 

These DLC sound pretty good... Far harbor has a bigger land mass than Solsteim, and the shivering isles?  Wow.  That will be one huge DLC by the sounds of it.

Fallout 4 is probably the perfect singleplayer game to me, oddly enough.  Seems I am alone in that opinion for the most part.  Now I wait on DOOM to be my competitive multiplayer experience and go to game for that.

You are not alone ;)

Still waiting for the GECK, so that everything wrong with the game can be fixed. Namely settlements, and their terribleness.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

Fallout4 was one of those games where i could plsy for hours and hours yet feel entertained every minute of it, so yea i will buy a season pass i belive in bethesda.

Im really looking forward to what Bethesda brings to FO4. However, i do question the value of the "wasteland workshop" dlc specifically on PC. The stuff it advertises to add, like capturing creature and making them fight each other, isnt that kinda redundant and reduces the value of that DLC because of console commands (hence my quesitoning of the pc version of the DLC)?

How many computer programmers does it take to change a light bulb?

None, that's a hardware problem.  :D

First two items sound like they are just small add ons, the third one looks to be the only one worth a damn at this point.

Just from this small bit of info my first reaction is I would have bundled the first two together as they sound like they would have fit nicely with each other.

I'd rather they make fewer, but more substantial bits of contents than smaller more frequent ones.

The smaller stuff are things that quite often modders do and I'd rather Bathesda stuff be new environments and quests.

Im kinda excited. I just hope the dlc is more exciting than the campaign was... 

I'm with the people who want Bethesda to dramatically improve performance instead of finishing and releasing all this dlc. I have a 4790k and 2 gtx 780s. Not sure if they have official SLI support yet (embarrassing that it didn't have it at release), but I thought a gtx 780 would still do well on that game. Nope. 30 fps in Boston/Lexington. Haven't played it in a while, so who knows, maybe it's better now.