Will single 80mm be enough?

So I wonder if adding an 80mm radiator to my system could cool a GTX 750 Ti from Zotac(Slight overclocking) Also if yes can you guys suggest me a gpu block? And other components to make the idea come true? I would like to have my two fans(Yes, two) in a push pull configuration if this is possible. Thanks

No, no, no. It's a total waste of money. You COULD do it but it will cost way more than your graphics card could've ever cost and it'll provide pretty much no performance gain.

27 minutes ago, xHexPC said:

So I wonder if adding an 80mm radiator to my system could cool a GTX 750 Ti from Zotac(Slight overclocking) Also if yes can you guys suggest me a gpu block? And other components to make the idea come true? I would like to have my two fans(Yes, two) in a push pull configuration if this is possible. Thanks

The 750Ti is a very power efficient card and seeing as it's not considered to be a high end card and has very low cooling requirements... a radiator and block would be technically possible but... kinda silly.

17 minutes ago, Maxxtraxx said:

The 750Ti is a very power efficient card and seeing as it's not considered to be a high end card and has very low cooling requirements... a radiator and block would be technically possible but... kinda silly.

My GTX 650 can run at 0RPM overclocked underload.