The money must be spent xD

Mikealongo
Just now, Mikealongo said:

But my mome gives me a day limit to spend it xD thats the problem here

wow, tha'ts interesting :) lol, idk in this case  xD

1 minute ago, Mikealongo said:

But my mome gives me a day limit to spend it xD thats the problem here

buy a few g2a/ steam/ amazon gift cards, then you can buy shit later

Long live Stalin, he loves you; sing these words, or you know what he’ll do!

4 minutes ago, DoNotDisturb:) said:

wow, tha'ts interesting :) lol, idk in this case  xD

Hahahahha that why im here, its a difficult situation hahhahaha xD

4 minutes ago, noisebomb44 said:

buy a few g2a/ steam/ amazon gift cards, then you can buy shit later

She told me to buy something, a final product, no "virtual money" (she is smart :(  ) 

3 minutes ago, KE2012 said:

Start investing in a custom waterloop? 

I upgraded to a Dark rock pro 3 few weeks ago hahahahaha

Why don't you just buy anything from a place where you can return it so that you can take it back after mom buys it for you. Then you can save that money until you really need to buy something? Just make sure you grab the receipt when you buy it. 

Hmm the driver kit costs 25€ is something that i wanted in the past, but now i dont know when i will use it hahaha

I honestly prefer something that costs arround 250 €, one big thing hahaha 

2 minutes ago, M_10074 said:

Why don't you just buy anything from a place where you can return it so that you can take it back after mom buys it for you. Then you can save that money until you really need to buy something? Just make sure you grab the receipt when you buy it. 

Hshahaha thats smart, but im still in my parents house so she will notice it hahaha, but thats a good idea :)

2 minutes ago, Mikealongo said:

Hshahaha thats smart, but im still in my parents house so she will notice it hahaha, but thats a good idea :)

Take your family out to dinner.

4 minutes ago, stconquest said:

Take your family out to dinner.

I do it every 1st of the month (wen i have my income hahaah)

You're asking because you don't know what you want, basically means you don't actually need anything at this particular moment. I'd say, let your mom pay whatever bill she is going to pay with that and instead use your own money to buy stuff that you want, it feels much better when you get something you needed by yourself. GL.

7 minutes ago, Lautaro said:

You're asking because you don't know what you want, basically means you don't actually need anything at this particular moment. I'd say, let your mom pay whatever bill she is going to pay with that and instead use your own money to buy stuff that you want, it feels much better when you get something you needed by yourself. GL.

That's my first option, if she pays the bills that im going to pay with my own money i will have the 250 € of my own money instead, but then i thought that she will prefer or she will be happier if i use it to buy something hahahaha

4 minutes ago, Mikealongo said:

but then i thought that she will prefer or she will be happier if i use it to buy something hahahaha

Well, I don't know your mom, but if this was my case, my mom would prefer that I use the money for something that is needed.. What you're talking about is using that money to buy something you don't currently need. I'd save the money and wait until there's something that i really need, that's when these few extra bucks will come in handy.

Anyway, if you do decide to use that money on something, my suggestion is a Blue Yeti microphone. I have one and it's really nice.

Invest into something? Money makes money. 

I5-4690K 4.7GHZ/Corsair H105/16GB Corsair Vengeance 2133Mhz/Asus VII HERO Z97/Evga 980 Ti Hybrid(soon)/Evga G2 750W/NZXT H440/Samsung 840 250Gb/WD Blue 1Tb/Logitech G502/Corsair K70 Blue switch/Logitech z4/Dell u2414h/Sennheiser HD650 With O2 Amp and ODAC/Mic-ISK-CRU1

Meh, grab a 950 Pro :)

~ Specs bellow ~

Windows 10 Pro 64-bit [UEFI]
CPU: Intel i7-5820k Haswell-E @ 4.5-4.7Ghz (1.366-1.431V) | CPU COOLER: Corsair H110 280mm AIO w/ 2x Noctua NF-A14 IPPC-2000 IP67 | RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws 4 32Gb (8x4Gb) DDR4 @ 2666mhz CL15 | MOBO: MSI X99S Gaming 7 ATX | GPU: MSI GTX 1080 Gaming (flashed "X") @ 2138-2151Mhz (locked 1.093V) | PSU: Corsair HX850i 850W 80+ Platinum | SSD's: Samsung Pro 950 256Gb & Samsung Evo 850 500Gb | HDD: WD Black Series 6Tb + 3Tb | AUDIO: Realtek ALC1150 HD Audio | CASE: NZXT Phantom 530 | MONITOR: LG 34UC79G 34" 2560x1080p @144hz & BenQ XL2411Z 24" 1080p @144hz | SPEAKERS: Logitech Z-5450 Digital 5.1 Speaker System | HEADSET: Sennheiser GSP 350 | KEYBOARD: Corsair Strafe MX Cherry Red | MOUSE: Razer Deathadder Chroma | UPS: PowerWalker VI 2000 LCD

Mac Pro 2,1 (flashed) OS X 10.11.6 El Capitan 64-bit (NAS, Plex, HTTP Server, Game Servers) [R.I.P]
CPUs: 2x Intel Xeon X5365 @ 3.3Ghz (FSB OC) | RAM: OWC 16Gb (8x2Gb) ECC-FB DDR2 @ 1333mhz | GPU: AMD HD5870 (flashed) | HDDs: WD Black Series 3Tb, 2x WD Black Series 1Tb, WD Blue 2Tb | UPS: Fortron EP1000

1 minute ago, JettyLT said:

Invest into something? Money makes money. 

As an economist i can tell you rhat with 250€ you can't do that much... Hahahaha

As an economist i can tell you rhat with 250€ you can't do that much... Hahahaha

Ohh okay :D well you can buy new headphones... like sennheiser hd 600 or 650 if you find for that price,or maybe used dslr camera its great hobby to start! Or maybe a good chair? like dx racing gaming chairs.

I5-4690K 4.7GHZ/Corsair H105/16GB Corsair Vengeance 2133Mhz/Asus VII HERO Z97/Evga 980 Ti Hybrid(soon)/Evga G2 750W/NZXT H440/Samsung 840 250Gb/WD Blue 1Tb/Logitech G502/Corsair K70 Blue switch/Logitech z4/Dell u2414h/Sennheiser HD650 With O2 Amp and ODAC/Mic-ISK-CRU1

3 minutes ago, Mikealongo said:

Doesn't fit on my mobo xD

How about a second display, or an upgrade to like, 144hz or something? Or a UPS

Edit: How about a drone????? Lol

~ Specs bellow ~

Windows 10 Pro 64-bit [UEFI]
CPU: Intel i7-5820k Haswell-E @ 4.5-4.7Ghz (1.366-1.431V) | CPU COOLER: Corsair H110 280mm AIO w/ 2x Noctua NF-A14 IPPC-2000 IP67 | RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws 4 32Gb (8x4Gb) DDR4 @ 2666mhz CL15 | MOBO: MSI X99S Gaming 7 ATX | GPU: MSI GTX 1080 Gaming (flashed "X") @ 2138-2151Mhz (locked 1.093V) | PSU: Corsair HX850i 850W 80+ Platinum | SSD's: Samsung Pro 950 256Gb & Samsung Evo 850 500Gb | HDD: WD Black Series 6Tb + 3Tb | AUDIO: Realtek ALC1150 HD Audio | CASE: NZXT Phantom 530 | MONITOR: LG 34UC79G 34" 2560x1080p @144hz & BenQ XL2411Z 24" 1080p @144hz | SPEAKERS: Logitech Z-5450 Digital 5.1 Speaker System | HEADSET: Sennheiser GSP 350 | KEYBOARD: Corsair Strafe MX Cherry Red | MOUSE: Razer Deathadder Chroma | UPS: PowerWalker VI 2000 LCD

Mac Pro 2,1 (flashed) OS X 10.11.6 El Capitan 64-bit (NAS, Plex, HTTP Server, Game Servers) [R.I.P]
CPUs: 2x Intel Xeon X5365 @ 3.3Ghz (FSB OC) | RAM: OWC 16Gb (8x2Gb) ECC-FB DDR2 @ 1333mhz | GPU: AMD HD5870 (flashed) | HDDs: WD Black Series 3Tb, 2x WD Black Series 1Tb, WD Blue 2Tb | UPS: Fortron EP1000

5 minutes ago, Mikealongo said:

"As an economist" impying that your knowledge represents the truth.

A good investor can do alot of that amount of money.

2 minutes ago, Paralectic said:

"As an economist" impying that your knowledge represents the truth.

A good investor can do alot of that amount of money.

And as economist i can tell you that my word is not the truth, but i know that if you want to make a move that generates a lot of profits it will include a lot of risk, so, because i have studied stocks market's as a Master i can tell you so hahahaha ?

And as economist i can tell you that my word is not the truth, but i know that if you want to make a move that generates a lot of profits it will include a lot of risk, so, because i have studied stocks market's as a Master i can tell you so hahahaha ?

And still you have a mother telling you what to spend and how often? ok

9 minutes ago, SaladFingers said:

How about a second display, or an upgrade to like, 144hz or something? Or a UPS

Edit: How about a drone????? Lol

If i upgrade my monitor will probably go on the 1440p direction, and thats more money that i have to invest, and even with my own money, i cant afford that xD

(my brother alrready have a drone)

4 minutes ago, Paralectic said:

And still you have a mother telling you what to spend and how often? ok

Her house, her rules, and when is a present with more reason, thats not something to talk about...

21 minutes ago, DEcobra11 said:

What about a "little" game server?

A8 cuz iGPU so you can manage it :P

large.Captura.PNG.b28cbb659ce1cd25407213

Thats interesting, but when i game i usually use my main computer, and when im not at home i use my laptop hahaha, but is interesting :)