gpu

dam10886

Ok guys I need help I've got my build all set in stone will begin in the next few weeks my problem is I'm currently running a GTX 950 oc edition I'm wanting to play ff14 in 4k resolution my question is can i sli link 2 gtx 950 oc or do I need to get a GTX 970 or even a 980?

I would get a GTX 980, just to be sure. Plus you wouldnt have to upgrade in the near furture. You can even OC it, so it preforms better.

Hey, could you link your planned build? :)

if you want to go Nvidia then im unsure about what gpu exactly you would need, but my guess is atleast a 970

CPU: 6700k 4.6Ghz GPU: MSI GTX 1070 Gaming X MB: MSI Gaming M5 PSU: Evga 750 G2 Case: Phanteks EVOLV 

I made a small change to the psu, to a cheaper but from what ive heard better psu.

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/YPJsqs

I also added the 970, but i do suspect that it wont do what you are looking for, you might have to go for the 980.

CPU: 6700k 4.6Ghz GPU: MSI GTX 1070 Gaming X MB: MSI Gaming M5 PSU: Evga 750 G2 Case: Phanteks EVOLV 

Uh, most suspect Q2 of 2016, but i think itll be late 2016