Apacer AS330 Panther Giveaway

So why do I want this SSD? well, it would be great to have for the new computer build I'll be starting soon, and would help save me off some money from the build I've created. I would use it primarily as the Boot device, so it will be holding windows for the computer.

As to why I think everyone should have one is because SSD's are incredibly fast, with some reaching speeds of up to the max speed of SATA3(6Gbps) which is great for increasing the speed at which your computer may boot, transfer files between Drives, and even load times between games. Which for some people who may be computer enthusiasts will be great. Or if you just dont like waiting :)

At the moment I am only running a single 254 GB SSD in my system, and no HDD, and I have been wanting another for a while. Between my CAD files and my games it filled up quickly. SSDs are basically necessary in today's world because they are relatively affordable but still give you an edge over HDDs. 

An SSD is a great tool, but its better with its friend the HDD, together this power couple can supply any system with a lightning fast boot time and a place to store all of your games, your files, and your photos of cats. I would like a new SSD because my 120gb Sandisk is completely full with Windows 10 OS and GTA V, another one could assist my Sandisk :)

I currently have a 500gb mechanical hard drive that is commpletely filled with an average response time of ~5.5 seconds and read speeds as low as 1.5 MB/s. An SSD would speed up my system greatly and be much appreciated.

Altair - Firestrike: http://www.3dmark.com/3dm/13945459

CPU:  i7-4790 @ 3.6 GHz Motherboard: Gigabyte B85M-DS3H-A RAM: 16GB @ 1600MHz CL11 GPU: XFX RX 470 RS Storage: ADATA SP550 240GB | WD Blue 1TB | Toshiba 2TB PSU: EVGA B2 750W Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro Fans: Phanteks PH-F200SP (Front) | Phanteks PH-F140SP (Rear) | Noctua NF-A15 (Top)

Mouse: Logitech G502 | Keyboard: Corsair K70 MX Brown | Audio: Sennheiser HD 558

An SSD would be great to have to free up some space on my harddrive and I would most likely make it my boot drive

I want a new SSD because they are awesome and my 120gb is too small :( also everyone should have one because mechanical hard drives are too slow.

Have never had an SSD before, still on a 3 gb/s hard drive which has moved from computer to computer, would love to see how one of these performs!
Everyone should have one because they are much faster and durable

Everyone should have an ssd in there build because its just so much faster!

SSDs are super fast but my boot SSD doesn't have enough room for my steam games. Could really use another SSD that I can't afford right now.

SSD are the best drive that you can use today, the speed of the read and writes are probably awesome and I want to experience a fast boot system startup. I never had an SSD but I do dreamed for it. I hope I win this thing a gotta try the APACER panther SSD.

I'm not going to pretend like I don't have a decent system, because I do. But my hard drive read/write speed is basically the only bottleneck I ever see on my computer. I have wanting to get an SSD to but in my system for a long time, but I don't have the money (even though SSD's are so cheap now). It would amke me so happy to be able to get an SSD, however unlikely it is that I would win. 

Id like to win one of these 240GB SSD so I can upgrade my Q6600 build from the smaller and slower PNY 120GB I have for it. This way I can swap it out with the 240 and apply the 120 to another pc in my house that is much slower due to the HDD that sits in it.

This would also have the potential of going into A dual Xeon build I plan to build within the next 8 months. 

I want to have a new SSD coz i'm still running an old samsung 120gigs ssd :D

I do not currently have an SSD drive in my computer. I would love to have one so when I get a new computer this year I will only have to transfer my SSD to my new computer with all my info. In the mean time it will help me play Star Citizen and other games more smoothly.

I need a new SSD. Why? Because I need more SSD STORAGE!!

I would like one of the SSD because the 128GB SSD that i currently have in my laptop is filling up. And everyone should be using an SSD in their computer.

I would like a new ssd so I can build my dad a custom-pc to replace his older pre-built one. He has had mechanical hard drives fail in the past. I think he's ready for the future. SSDs. Less spinning parts to fail. Faster. More compact.

I just built an AM1 home server on the cheap, and the spare mechanical I'm using for a drive right now is dreadfully loud. An SSD would bring sweet, sweet silence and 24x7x365 reliability (which I am also concerned about D:)!

I would like to add this to my older desktop to make it faster! Faster is better!

I believe everyone should have a SSD. They're such a boost to all 

PC's. I had a PC with a regular HDD and it was fast with boot ups, but no where in comparison with SSD's. Boot up times were in just a few seconds. SSD's are great for reads and writes, so for all those people who do a lot of file transfer it would be a great idea. I bought a OCZ SSD and used it for a long while, but it failed a month after its 3 year warranty went up, it was quite unfortunate. So currently I am currently using a old seagate drive i had, i would love to have a SSD again.

OCZ Vertex 3 120 GB SSD.jpg

Seagate Barracuda 1500 GB 7200rpm.jpg

Everyone deserves an SSD, with the exception of those that have committed horrible crimes such as:

-Horrible cable management

-Lack of care: 

-OS wise like viruses and useless processes

-Physically such as never cleaning the dust, or putting it in the corner of sadness.

-Neglect, going onto your console / phone instead

-Grease fingers

-Lack of pride in PCMR community.

Awesome giveaway, thanks!

Stay Snazzy. 

SSDs. Remember when your computer took 2 minutes to fully boot? Imagine fully booting in 15 seconds. Yeah. 

Since testing a 120Gb SSD in my test rig, I have now gotten one for my main PC. It is a budget one but close to the same speeds, I could always do with another or get my brothers machine on an SSD.

Wraith/Main Rig: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D | DeepCool AK620 | ASRock X570 Steel Legend | Micron Workstation ECC 64GB | XFX Speedster SWFT 319 Radeon RX 6800 XT 16GB | Topping D50s+A50s+PA3s | Seagate FireCuda 520 NVMe 500GB, Samsung 860 EVO M.2 1TB, Samsung 970 EVO Plus NVMe 2TB, HPE SSD 1.92TB, Toshiba X300 4TB, Seagate SkyHawk 4TB, WD Blue 4TB, HPE HDD 8TB | LG GGW-H20L Bluray-RW, Pioneer DVR-220LBK DVD-RW | HP NC550SFP 10GbE | Super Flower Leadex II Gold 750W | CoolerMaster MasterCase MC500P - Ghost/Test Rig: AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | Scythe Mugen 5 Rev.B | Asus ROG Strix X370-F | Crucial Ballistix Red 16GB | ASRock Intel ARC A770 Phantom Gaming D 8GB | Asus Xonar D2X | Crucial MX500 250GB, Seagate BarraCuda 500GB | SAMA Forza 750W Gold | Antec GX200

Phantom/Win98 Rig: AMD Athlon XP-M 2500+ | Arctic Cooling Copper Silent 3 | ASRock K7S41GX | Elixir 512MB | ATI Radeon 9800 XT 256MB with ATI Silencer 3 Rev.2 | Aureal BA88DL30A-01 Vortex 2 | Seagate Barracuda 160GB | LiteOn IHDP118-18 DVD-Rom | Samsung FDD | Ccivo 300W | CiT S008B - Parvati IV/Home Unraid Rig: Dual AMD Opteron 4184 | 2x Noctua NH-U12DO A3 | Supermicro Aplus H8DCL-i | Samsung ECC 32GB | Matrox G200eW 16MB | Kioxia Exceria G2 1TB, HPE Seagate Exos 4TB, 2x Seagate Barracuda Green 2TB, 2x Toshiba E300 2TB, Seagate SkyHawk 2TB, 2x Samsung Spinpoint F4EG 2TB, Seagate Essentials 1TB, WD Green 500GB | Dell Perc H200+H310 HBA, HP NC550SFP 10GbE | Cooler Master MWE v2 850W | Corsair Obsidian 750d Full Tower - Behemoth12/Second Unraid Rig: HP Microserver G8 | Xeon E3-1220L V2 | Intel C204 | Hynix ECC 16GB | Matrox G200eH 16MB | WD Green 500GB NVMe |