Apacer AS330 Panther Giveaway

I would really love to get one of these for my mom, she's had the same computer for 7 years and I'd really love to upgrade her.  She doesn't need much storage, 240 Gigs would be enough, she's using 288 gigs (weird capacity, I know) and delete much of her unused stuff and get her a new hard drive , and the startup time on her computer is usually over 45 seconds, and just opening chrome after turning it on adds another 25-30 seconds.  It would be great to get one of these. (not even joking to try and just win, my mom really does something like this before her hard drive fails)

I don't own an ssd. I currently only have a laptop with a very very very very very (you get the point right? no?) very very very very very very (How 'bout now?) very very very very very very very very slow hdd (huuf). An ssd will definitely boost it up as well as elongate the battery life on my laptop. 

I am currently creating my list of parts for a gaming rig. This would be the first part for that new rig!

SSDs now a day area must. For, Gaming the faster load times could be that narrow margin for getting the job done. For, anything else the reliability can be the saving grace if you can't afford backup drives or just for the general business use.

I'm in college and have no money for any upgrades currently so an SSD would be a great addition to my rig! And everyone should have to improve those boot times and make daily tasks a bit faster!

An SSD would breath some much needed life into one of the old laptops I've got lying around... Then I'd be able to lug it around with me and actually get something done

I work with alot of older people who i wish i could make their comps be as speedy as they wish they were.......

20 hours ago, nicklmg said:

d7f8b1f41c.jpg

Newegg link: http://bit.ly/1PPPUZ3

We're partnering up with Apacer to give away 5 of their AS330 Panther 240G SSDs! These 2.5" drives feature up to 545MB/sec reads, up to 520MB/sec writes, and ECC engine correcting up to 72bit/1KB.

So how can you win one of these sweet SSDs?

1. Post a comment below about why you want a new SSD or why you think everyone should have an SSD in their system. (1 comment/entry per person).

2. Wait 7 days (or less than 7 days if you're signing up after February 8).

3. Check back on the forum to see if you've won! All winners will be PMed here on the forum, so make sure you have email notifications for PMs turned on. Winners will have 3 days to respond.

This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, so everyone is welcome to take part!

Best of luck :D

I would love to win to help upgrade a rather crap computer I am aquiring (hey it's free!) and everyone should have an ssd because they're quiet, fast, and small.

have a 250gb ssd, and thats getting full without me even remember putting stuff in it apart from an OS, and booting off SSD is so much faster, but it also takes up a lot of space :\

I have this friend who keeps saying that ssd's are the way to go. But I dont have the money to buy an ssd and have always been curious if they make any kind of an improvement. 

everyone should have a ssd because there fast and somewhat reliable, but the real use for them is loading the os.

I am building a new gaming setup and re-using my 1tb spinner is so 2010. lol

Would love a new SSD

I want a new SDD because Im building my first custom PC and this would fit so wonderfully in my new system...

to not own an SSD in todays world is like having a car but no money for gas and having to push the car..... great work out....wont get anywhere fast

I would love an SSD

I'd love to get a secondary SSD to be able to more quickly and reliably record videos and access files.

Obviously everyone should have an SSD so they can play back their watermarked 128Kb/s MP3s they downloaded off legitmp3downloads.com without being bottlenecked by their drive. /s

I actually couldn't underclock my 5 year old GPU to make it as slow as a next-gen console.

#pcmasterraceproblems

~Slick

I like Linus' Bengal kitty. I have 3 kitties, all of which enjoy lighting fast boot times and high framerates. I could totes use an SSD for the HTPC build I'm planning out. My Cats would greatly appreciate such a vital component in their living room HTPC.

Sincerely,

a lad who doesn't enjoy green jello

I desperately need to swap these old drives. i'm living with a freagin Toshiba hdd, please end my misery guys. Fast speeds, no moving parts, low heat, and super silent, these awesome 240G Apacer SSDs will make any sytem feel renewed.

Cheers guys.

Boot drives are a must and I'm building a project for senior graduation involving mineral oil build and ft he $80 8 core gaming computer linus did a little while back! This would be an amazing part to have and prevent bottle necks for sure!!! If I when I'd definitely post the build here as soon as I'm done! :D

CPU: Intel Core i5-6600K CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO Motherboard: MSI Z170A KRAIT GAMING ATX LGA1151 Motherboard Memory: Kingston HyperX Fury Black 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR4-2133 Storage: Samsung 850 EVO-Series 120GB 2.5" Solid State Drive Western Digital BLACK SERIES 1TB 

Video Card: EVGA GeForce GTX 970 Case: NZXT H440 (Matte Black) Power Supply: Corsair CX 600W 80+ Bronze Certified Semi-Modular ATX Power Supply

I want an official Red Ryder, carbine action, two-hundred shot range model air rifle!

OR...... a beautiful new SSD to replace my tired old standard hard drive.

Thanks!

Hard drives are loud and my system is running out of space.

I am going to have to get more storage soon. I would want a SSD rather a HDD for noise and speed.

5800X3D - RTX 4070 - 2K @ 165Hz

I think everyone should have an SSD because they are faster and more dependable. 
I want one because my current HDD is trying to fail and throwing errors sometimes so I need a new one.

Thanks and Good Luck

~Learning to dev~

Check out my blog here.

Follow my twitter: @zixxorb

Well i have only a 50GB SSD for my boot and i only have about 10 -5 gbs of space left and i realy want to upgrade to windows 10 but i cant cause of the low space :0.