Apacer AS330 Panther Giveaway

I would love to have more fast storage for games! Trying to stay all ssd

• CPU i7 4790k - 4.5 Ghz | Motherboard Asus Z97-E/USB3.1 | RAM G.Skill Ripjaws X Series 16GB (2 x 8GB) | GPU MSI GTX 980 GAMING 4G - 1520 core/1811 memory | Case Corsair SPEC-03 Red | Storage Sandisk Ultra II 480GB | PSU Enermax 650W 80+ Bronze | Display LG 22MC57HQ-P | Cooling Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO

I would love a fast ssd for all my storage needs plus gaming, and everyone should, as they are fast and reliable (for the most part) plus I need more space since I only purchased a 250 gb ssd before and need space desperately. Thank you to LMG and Apacer for this giveaway also!

I would like an ssd as i am currently just running a hdd and would like to use it as a boot drive

I would like a AS330 Panther 240G SSD because It would save me alot more spac and faster load time for my 3D modeling,rendering, and of course some games.

i'm getting ready to build my girlfriend a new gaming pc, and this would make the perfect boot drive.  Also i believe everyone should be booting off of an SSD because they are much less sensitive than HDD's

It would be perfect to use as a main boot/primary game drive, especially since my current ssd is aging and not the greatest.

I want an SSD because my 8 year old HDD is getting a bit slow. :)

CPU: Intel i5-4590 | Motherboard: Asus H97M-E | GPU: Sapphire Nitro R9 390 | RAM: 2x4Gb Kingston HyperX Fury Black | SSD: Sandisk Plus 240Gb HDD: Seagate 250Gb  | PSU: Seasonic G650 80+ Gold | Case: NZXT S340

I am who I am.

Swapped my laptop's HDD out for an SSD at first opportunity, but after installing a second OS and several VMs, I had to put the HDD back into the system in place of the optical drive or else I'd be out of space.

Getting another SSD would let me cut down on power consumption and it's just comfy not having a spinning hunk of metal in your portable device.

Nobody should be using HDDs cause HDDs spin and spinning is silly.

Considering ONLY the boot time you will save , it will have payed itself back eventually. 

I have a single 500G hdd and it has recently started making the clincking noise OF DEATH!!!

i have a 160gb hard drive for my main drive and 320gb for my backup. i am still a student so i cant even afford even the 500gb one.. and most of my hard drive space is already full.. you can see it below.

note that the 320gb one is scrapped from a dead laptop.. yep i dont have the money to buy a new one..

winning this ssd will be an Awesome experience since it will be my first ssd ever.. thank you for this opportunity Apacer :) 

zBu3JgE.jpg

I have a 120SSD and the performance boost was amazing.  The problem is I have multiple users on my gaming rig (roommates) and all  those accounts take up space.  

Doubling my space would be a huge relief.

I am starting my build and am currently needing parts. Building computers isn't cheap :(

- Darkscooty - AKA: George or Scooty -

I would like to have an SSD, becouse I could use it to have a fast and noiseless storage or give it away to someone who doesn't have one.

I am building a new rig and would love one of these Panther SSDs. An SSD saved my aging laptop and made it possible for me to last this long without upgrading my computer, they add an incredible amount of performance for everyday tasks and gaming. Everyone should include a quality SSD in their computer build.

60 gb ssd is not enough especially if you want to put games on it. 

16 hours ago, nicklmg said:

d7f8b1f41c.jpg

Newegg link: http://bit.ly/1PPPUZ3

We're partnering up with Apacer to give away 5 of their AS330 Panther 240G SSDs! These 2.5" drives feature up to 545MB/sec reads, up to 520MB/sec writes, and ECC engine correcting up to 72bit/1KB.

So how can you win one of these sweet SSDs?

1. Post a comment below about why you want a new SSD or why you think everyone should have an SSD in their system. (1 comment/entry per person).

2. Wait 7 days (or less than 7 days if you're signing up after February 8).

3. Check back on the forum to see if you've won! All winners will be PMed here on the forum, so make sure you have email notifications for PMs turned on. Winners will have 3 days to respond.

This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, so everyone is welcome to take part!

Best of luck :D

I would live to have an apacer ssd because i am building a mineral oil pc and only have a 120 gb ssd to put in it at the moment!

SSDs are the bomb man. It's like switching from a record player to a magical pixie dust filled music stick. Except the record player is spinning at over 5000 rpm and the magical pixie dust is just really tiny silicon impurities...

Totally could use one though. I can feel my laptop groaning in some depressed robotic voice saying "Really? You want to open another application? What's wrong with the one you opened before? Fine, I guess I'll throw it up on the screen. No one appreciates me.". While it is sad to be angry at such a downtrodden machine, I would greatly enjoy more zest in my data inquiries.

16 hours ago, nicklmg said:

d7f8b1f41c.jpg

Newegg link: http://bit.ly/1PPPUZ3

We're partnering up with Apacer to give away 5 of their AS330 Panther 240G SSDs! These 2.5" drives feature up to 545MB/sec reads, up to 520MB/sec writes, and ECC engine correcting up to 72bit/1KB.

So how can you win one of these sweet SSDs?

1. Post a comment below about why you want a new SSD or why you think everyone should have an SSD in their system. (1 comment/entry per person).

2. Wait 7 days (or less than 7 days if you're signing up after February 8).

3. Check back on the forum to see if you've won! All winners will be PMed here on the forum, so make sure you have email notifications for PMs turned on. Winners will have 3 days to respond.

This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, so everyone is welcome to take part!

Best of luck :D

i'm building my verry first pc, a buget one, a ssd would shave the cost down and the load times! , wy evry one should buy them? to get faster in to your game and your other inportant stuff

i dont have ssd in my build i ran out of money buying badass graphic card and i dont know how it feel to have ssd 

I totally think everyone should have at least an SSD boot drive. As referenced by my workhorse build below, I don't  even have an SSD yet, although it would really be nice to have one. The technology has caught up so that currently you shouldn't have any major issues with a quality manufacturer and would most likely have a good experience when converting to an SSD.

FX-8320 @3.79 - Corsair H80i - Gigabyte GTX 970 WF - Asus Sabertooth - EVGA Supernova 650 P2 80+ Platinum - Thermaltake Commander Black
--- Twitter: @Armchairgooroo    FB: Thearmchairguru    Twitch: armchairguru ---

I would like a new SSD because my current mid end video production machine has a 500GB mechanical hard drive, which makes the computer take around 5 minutes to boot and virtually forever to open and import Premiere Pro files. I think that everyone should have an SSD in their system because from my experience with an SSD in my laptop, it makes the entire system feel more snappy and responsive.

Tony T

I would like to win one of these drives because my little sister's gaming rig contains a repurposed E-machine drive. It's not that she wants it, it's that I will do anything to give her the best. She got my r9 290. And my i5 3570k. and my 750watt psu.  

I'm building a PC for my girlfriend as an anniversary gift and I'm missing an ssd to complete it.

I would like an SSD because they're just so good! I can't really afford one though, and the boot times on games and Windows would be totally awesome because it takes way too

long for some of my games to launch.

A teenager lost in the world of computers and gaming.

[MY FIRST PC]

Spoiler

AMD A8-6600K APU (Started with no GPU)

2x4gb Dual Channeled Crucial Ballistix Sport RAM

Sapphire R9 380 NITRO (runs 2 monitors)

2x 1 TB HDDs (1 Seagate Barracuda and a Hatachi drive from an external hdd)

MSI MATX Motherboard (no idea didnt buy)

I think a majority of people should have a SSD in their system, just due to the old saying "My computer is slow", an SSD can most likely relieve you of this problem, such as your boot times, program loading times, file transfers and bottlenecks, again loading times in general, the typical uninformed consumer will eventually say this at least once, this is were the SSD comes into play.