Apacer AS330 Panther Giveaway

Never had an SSD. they are pretty expensive in my country. and also I would love to do a review on a SSD in my language. 

Daewoo Lanos 1.5L 8V, 1998, green = Better graphics than NFS in VR. 

Otherwise my daily rig is some oem pcchips motherboard with intel 486-dx2 in it overclocked to 100mhz and watercooled with astonishing 24MB RAM and superb S3 Virge DX graphics with 4MB of VRAM for best performance in heavy 3D apps and games and with 850mb WD Caviar 4200RPM HDD for maximum storage space and speed.

Running  Windows 95 OSR2.5 with IE4 for amazing internet browsing experience

all this in glorious desktop case in elephant bone color. 

I'd love to have another SSD!

SSDs are awesome as boot drives and more because of their awesome speed and reliability, size and durability.

Sig under construction.

I've got an old 120gb SSD that holds my OS (it's great) and would love to add another to the system!

Well with a ssd you don't need to fully worry losing your data! You don't have moving parts and such! 

While I already have one SSD in my system, it would be nice to have at least to to expand how much super fast storage space I have.

Laptop - Lenovo Y50   Keyboard - Corsair K95 RGB Cherry MX Brown   Mouse - Logitech G502 Proteus Core   Mousepad - Razer Firefly

Please read the LTT Code of Conduct before submitting a post

Need a new ssd for some off my games for faster loading and maby some 4K footage in the future

Tag me if you need me :D

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Desktop:                                       Laptop:        
CPU - i7-4790k                            CPU: I7 7700HQ
GPU - Inno3D 1080TI                  GPU: 1060
Mobo - Gigabyte Z97X-SLI          Memory: 16 GB
Memory - 32 GB DDR3                Storage: 1256GB
Storage - 11 TB

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Phone: ONEPLUS 6 128GB

I need a new SSD because I've filled my tiny old SSD boot drive, and that one is probably overdue for a failure at this point. I just can't face going back to running a mechanical disk as my boot drive.

Because I need a new boot SSD for my new gaming rig  of course :D

im planning a new htpc and only plan on using an ssd and building it a silent as possible.

I need something to replace my hard drive that i salvaged out of my grandpa's old computer  

Starting to save up for my first build could definitely use the savings and spend it on  another component that's for the giveaway that super awesome of apacer

i just want a ssd to have windows faster in general and gta 5 too and more data on my pc

Im actually trying to build my brother a decent gaming computer so this would be perfect on our budget. And you have to have atleast 1 ssd in a gaming pc, even if its only a boot drive with a few games on it.

It gives a huge boost over a regular hard drive. A free one has great cost per gig! 

I need a new storage disk because I'm currently running off of an OEM installed 160 (133 usable) Seagate HDD and it S.U.C.K.S like a Dyson. It runs at full load while idle and is a large bottleneck storage and performance wize. Thanks Linus, hope I win!

I think everyone should have a boot SSD in their system for snappier in OS performance. I need an SSD in my system because my mechanical drive is failing that my OS is on and I would like to replace it with an SSD.

I want a new SSD to replace my old one - it was a cheap SSD and already has over 17TB of data written to it and starts to show signs of wear.

IMHO no PC is complete without as SSD as main drive - faster load times, more responsive/snappy system and and overall better experience both in game and workflow.

Intel Core i7 4790KK @4.2Ghz; AsRock Z97M OC Formula; HyperX Fury 32GB DDR3 @1866; Zotac GTX970 @1532; 7510; Defcon One Final prototype; 2x 2TB seagate HDD,1 x Kingston HyperX Fury 120GB SSD1x Kingston SSD now V300 240GB; Corsair CX600M; 2x LG full HD 21.5"; Seidon 120V with Jetflow 120mm fan; CM Devastator; A4 Tech Bloody V2M Sanguinante2.1 Trust surround; Win 10 Pro 64 bit

An SSD will get you quick boots and application launches. Easily the one product that will make your computer feel snappier.

believe that i would need one because my hard drive is going out, it keeps getting super slow and crashing and stuff. i get error biohd-8, and google tells me to get a new drive. An ssd would be a great speed improvement, and a failing hard drive would be much less of a problem, which is why i think that someone would want to upgrade to an ssd.

I've never had an SSD of any sort and I could benefit from the superior write and read speeds to an HDD