Apacer AS330 Panther Giveaway

i just have a 256gb ssd and i would love to make a raid array.

I want one because the Current 240GB SSD is eaten up by windows, apps, and GTA V. I think everyone should have one, because I see the struggles of the HDDs around me, and it is terrible. And SSDs have been around for a while, it's 2016!

I have a 180gb HDD in my aging ThinkPad r61 here, having an SSD would breath some new life into it, why should everyone have an SSD ? because of the fact that it has no moving parts aka wayyyy faster than an HDD, it uses lesser battery (if you have a laptop) stays cooler than your traditional HDD and lasts longer, plus its super duper fast. Why I prefer the Apacer panther SSD is because I can use it as a Dual Purpose SSD, carry the SSD to places I do not want to take my ThinkPad with me so that I can keep my documents and presentations with me when I go to school thanks to the USB type C and when at home I can swap it back into my R61's drive bay and have that awsome performance of an SSD 

Thanks

I want a new ssd so i can upgrade my family's computer so they no longer have to sit and stare at the windows loading screen! 

Hi I'm 14 years old and I recently built my first PC. Picking out the parts and finally putting them together was one of the best feelings I've ever had and I would love to do it again! I have a 1 tb hard drive in my system but I want a little more storage and way more speed. I think a SSD is important because it can cut your boot speed in half. Thank you!

Mobo-Gigabyte GA-Z97-HD3 LGA 1150   RAM-Crucial Ballistix Sport 8GB Kit (4GBx2) GPU-GTX 960 Overclocked 4GB Windforce  Case-Sentey Gs-6008 Plus Stealth  Sorage-WD Black 1tb HDD + SanDisk SSD 250GB  PSU-Sentey 750w 80 Plus Bronze  Cooling-Corsair Hydro Series H60  CPU-Intel Core i5-4690K

I am living on 3 really slow and old HDDs and would love a new super fast SSD.

Everyone should have an SSD because HDDs ruin lives.

We go through so many spinning laptop drives at work. I'm trying to convince the IT staff that SSDs would be the way to go! Increased durability, better battery life, cooler performance.

Why do I want a free ssd? Main reason is because it is free, free is good. Second reason is to edit my wedding videos, I would love to be able to put my projects on an ssd to speed everything up. Everyone should use an ssd for faster access to storage. 

Awesome giveaway, guys. I'm slowly acquiring parts to build a PC for my parents, so this would be super helpful for me! Everyone needs an SSD to prevent the anger of watching loading screens!

Everyone should have SSDs because it makes using your computer actually fun, because you don't have to wait for things to load and things happen almost instantaneously.

Im currently building a new pc and would love to see what booting off an ssd is like. I think everyone should have an ssd cause the speeds (i hear) are great :D

SSD are just awesome! And i think everyone should have at least a small one for his OS. I would like to improve the speed of my PC by adding this SSD.

Rocking an SSD even on sata 2 speeds is much faster than any HDDs out there, that's why I think everyone should have one in their system. Thanks for the giveaway!

I would love a SSD to replace and upgrade the 3 year old laptop and salvaged HDD that are in my recent build. Having an SSD would mean more reliability for my system as it has already failed once.

I've been stuck with mechanical hard drives the entire time I've owned a computer... *tear* 

I would love for this to be my lucky break to add an SSD to my rig!! 

Fine you want the PSU tier list? Have the PSU tier list: https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/1116640-psu-tier-list-40-rev-103/

Stille (Desktop)

Ryzen 9 3900XT@4.5Ghz - Cryorig H7 Ultimate - 16GB Vengeance LPX 3000Mhz- MSI RTX 3080 Ti Ventus 3x OC - SanDisk Plus 480GB - Crucial MX500 500GB - Intel 660P 1TB SSD - (2x) WD Red 2TB - EVGA G3 650w - Corsair 760T

Evoo Gaming 15"
i7-9750H - 16GB DDR4 - GTX 1660Ti - 480GB SSD M.2 - 1TB 2.5" BX500 SSD 

VM + NAS Server (ProxMox 6.3)

1x Xeon E5-2690 v2  - 92GB ECC DDR3 - Quadro 4000 - Dell H310 HBA (Flashed with IT firmware) -500GB Crucial MX500 (Proxmox Host) Kingston 128GB SSD (FreeNAS dev/ID passthrough) - 8x4TB Toshiba N300 HDD

Toys: Ender 3 Pro, Oculus Rift CV1, Oculus Quest 2, about half a dozen raspberry Pis (2b to 4), Arduino Uno, Arduino Mega, Arduino nano (x3), Arduino nano pro, Atomic Pi. 

I have a decent rig (i5 4440, r9 380 4gb, 8gb ram) but i only have an hdd in it. An ssd would be sweet! And if everyone has ssds, no one ever has slow load tines and soo on! (Unless ur running from a pentium 4. Then you can't be saved.)

I5 4440//8gb Corsair Vengeance ddr3//Sapphire Radeon r9 380 4gb//ASUS h81m-plus//WD caviar blue 1tb//Cooler Master N200//Cooler Master G500

My computer-made-NAS definitely needs an upgrade, so I was planning on trading a 240GB SSD to a friend so I could use their 120GB SSD for caching my drives. i think everyone should have an SSD because caching is great, and well... boot times.

"H.A.L 9000" - i7 4790K @4.6GHz - Kraken X61 - Maximus VII Hero - GTX 980 4GB - Supernova G2 1300W - H440
"O'Brien" - i3 4130 @3.4GHz - Corsair H55 - Gigabyte-Z97MX-Gaming 5 - R9 280 3GB - EVGA 600B - CM N200
"Winston" - Dell PowerEdge 2970 - 2x AMD 2379 HE - 32GB DDR2 ECC - 8 x 146GB 10k SAS - 6Gb Ethernet

I would love to win this because I am in the process of building a custom gaming PC for my best friend and the budget as it stands doesn't allow for an SSD. I would love it if he had the opportunity to have a SUPER snappy system.

I want this SSD because USB Type C is the future and it would be awesome to get the jump on this technology. Also more fast storage is always good and boot times on computers is ridiculous. 

Would love to win one! I am currently using a horrible 5 year old Seagate 5400RPM drive and this would be a huge improvement!

The speed boost of having an SSD is enough of a reason why everyone should have it in their system in my opinion and I don't have one yet so it would be pretty cool to win one! :D

I think that SSDs should be standard in all laptops nowadays as they are so much more durable and fast, making hardware which is considered pretty basic to be able to have considerable performance. I think for desktops, a SSD is really great for booting and most used programs. I personally have a SSD in my laptop and my desktop but there isn't a lot of space and would love to expand or be able to use RAID to make one 'big' hard drive.