Apacer AS330 Panther Giveaway

I would like to win this because I have a horrible pre-built "gaming" PC I bought before having any actual knowledge of computers, and my 5200 rpm hard drive makes me dread restarting my pc.

A new SSD is very crucial in my system I have an old Original Intel SSD that I got ages ago and it is nearing its end. I cannot afford an SSD currently due to many things but everyone needs one. When I actually reach out to a support Desk (Microsoft) for my install being impossibly stubborn with updates they are amazed at the speeds that my old Intel Drive runs at. I would go nuts running windows off of my Mechanical drives that I have since the speeds would be vastly dropped. Everyone should at lease experience an SSD that is in good operating condition on a computer since the misconceptions of old hardware usually vanishes. For most home computers getting an SSD to run the OS and having the old mechanical drive as storage can extend the usable life of the computer.

I have never actually had an SSD in any of my systems and this would be a great start. Booting off of one is great for speeds in all but this would really be helpful in file transfer, lookup, etc, for me at least.

All my friends have SSDs while I still got slow HDDs and it's really annoying to boot my PC and wait a week for it to reboot.

have a 120 gb 850 evo..now need a ssd with more space..recently upgraded to 970 so a gift will be appreciated if possible 

I don't even have an SSD, and I think it would really benefit my system performance and overall quality.

Ok, no joke, I built my first computer on Christmas, but at the time didn't have enough money for an ssd so i opted for an sshd. Good for booting, but not so much for things i want to load fast. I asked a friend who i should buy my first ssd from and he said he trusted Samsung, and apacer. Because Samsungs prices are too high i was going to go with apacer when i got the money. THEN LINUS BEING LINUS HE POSTED THIS SO I WOULD GET A FALSE SENSE OF HOPE AND CRY WHEN I FOUND OUT I DIDN'T WIN. ehm... I ask, With all my hopes and dreams, That i get one of those ssds. And if i dont, well ill still watch your videos because thier 2 gud 4 me.. BUT MAYBE I POSSIBLY WONT USE YOUR AMAZON AFFILIATE LINK WHEN I END UP BUYING THE SSD BECAUSE I DIDNT WIN, maybe...

-Sincerely Manakahofski

I wake up every morning and pray to Gayben that KSP will have 64 Bit support.

I've never had an ssd because I dont have the money for it. So this is a great oportunity for me to experience the true master race potential.

I need an SSD because my current boot drive is measured in gigabytes and is probably older thana lot of the people on this message board :)

Also... Because I finally got around to joining this  board.

Loyal subject,

One requests and requires of her loyal subject an SSD for my new PC build. Having dispensed of ones habit of buying prebuilds one is taking the first tentative steps into building ones own Gaming PC. The SSD will go a long way in aiding that process and it would be most kind.

But the real question is; Would you like a knighthood?

I don't even have a SSD. It would be a great gift and save me a lot of money because the price range is too low for a 240 GB SSD

Thanks Linus (and team) for the giveaway.

My laptop is currently a 500 gb 5400 rpm drive that is the biggest bottleneck in the system and boot times are really bad.  

My laptop has and old 1TB hard drive but it's dying so I want to swap it for a SSD and put my boot and important files on there and every thing else on a external drive

I truly hate the sound of my HDD!  its the noisiest component I own xD

LTT Community Standards                                               Welcome!-A quick guide for new members to LTT

Man's Machine- i7-7700k@5.0GHz / Asus M8H / GTX 1080Ti / 4x4gb Gskill 3000 CL15  / Custom loop / 240gb Intel SSD / 3tb HDD / Corsair RM1000x / Dell S2716DG

The Lady's Rig- G3258@4.4GHz(1.39v) on Hyper 212 / Gigabyte GA-B85M / gtx750 / 8gb PNY xlr8 / 500gb seagate HDD / CS 450M / Asus PB277Q

Iv never had an SSD before. All day, every day, all i hear is the light murmur of my hard drive. As the sound slowly ticks away, i feel my sanity slowly fade when i sit. waiting for my PC to boot. 1 minute, 2 minutes pass. Will this pain ever end.

My birthday is coming soon and my external seagate hard drive is dying due to age, so i would really want to win this ssd as i can use it for external and internal storage! 

To be honest, I just want an ssd to put my current games on so the loading times don't take longer than a minute (looking at you DA:I).

I think that most gamers these days are almost required to have an SSD to drastically decrease load times on games that normally eat up a couple of minutes each time they start up. An SSD is definitely a worthwhile investment.

EVERYONE should use sdd at least for the boot device. install everyday software into it and you will live a happy life, lagless pc! (until pci-e ssd price fall down).

Been looking for a SSD to replace my current one (which I think is closing in on its end of life).

i'd use the SSDs on my dream first build which is on the way later this year, it will be so great to be able to put it together! and an SSD would be so perfect for it.

W00T!!!

I don't have an SSD in my system, and I'm tired of waiting 20+ seconds for my computer to wake up every morning. I've been wanting to get an SSD for months now, but I haven't been able to convince my parents to get me one, as they think it's pointless (they don't know anything about computers, and grew up in Cuba, so they never used one 'till about 2003-2004).

Hope I win, and good luck to everyone! :D

Tired of my old 700gb HDD so I would love to upgrade to something much faster! It's about time my friends stop leaving me behind in loading times while gaming.