Should I get Cod Black ops 1, Witcher 3, or.... something else?

Kendrick
Go to solution Solved by ManOfDisguise,

Good job picking Witcher 3! The one and only choice and the right one! Enjoy this masterpiece!

I have 30 dollars USD and I remember playing black ops 1 zombies so much...

But then, theres witcher which a lot of people recommend and it looks fun. I playeed it on my ps4 a while ago and idk if i like it because i did like one quest thingy

Or... maybe something else?

this is for PC right?

I spent $2500 on building my PC and all i do with it is play no games atm & watch anime at 1080p(finally) watch YT and write essays...  nothing, it just sits there collecting dust...

Builds:

The Toaster Project! Northern Bee!

The original LAN PC build log! (Old, dead and replaced by The Toaster Project & 5.0)

Spoiler

"Here is some advice that might have gotten lost somewhere along the way in your life. 

#1. Treat others as you would like to be treated.

#2. It's best to keep your mouth shut; and appear to be stupid, rather than open it and remove all doubt.

#3. There is nothing "wrong" with being wrong. Learning from a mistake can be more valuable than not making one in the first place.

Follow these simple rules in life, and I promise you, things magically get easier. " - MageTank 31-10-2016

Just now, Bananasplit_00 said:

this is for PC right?

obviously

I recommend Witcher 3. It's got a shit ton of content for the money.

Just now, Kendrick said:

obviously

then CS:GO and a load of skinns, heres my steam username: bananasplit_00

get to rank 3 so you can play competative and then il play with you :D

I spent $2500 on building my PC and all i do with it is play no games atm & watch anime at 1080p(finally) watch YT and write essays...  nothing, it just sits there collecting dust...

Builds:

The Toaster Project! Northern Bee!

The original LAN PC build log! (Old, dead and replaced by The Toaster Project & 5.0)

Spoiler

"Here is some advice that might have gotten lost somewhere along the way in your life. 

#1. Treat others as you would like to be treated.

#2. It's best to keep your mouth shut; and appear to be stupid, rather than open it and remove all doubt.

#3. There is nothing "wrong" with being wrong. Learning from a mistake can be more valuable than not making one in the first place.

Follow these simple rules in life, and I promise you, things magically get easier. " - MageTank 31-10-2016

Witcher 3 if you Love a great story, melee fighting and a pretty decent challenge.

COD if you want multiplayer

Witcher 3 ftw.

Great story, beautiful graphic, lot of stuff to explore.

If it is not broken, let's fix till it is. 

Black Ops 1 isnt as good as you remember, the servers are horrid and hackers are everywhere

why won't you get black ops 3? Its quite new and the zombie mode is actually a lot of fun.

To be fair black ops 3 is the best CoD in many years...

16 minutes ago, Macko939 said:

why won't you get black ops 3? Its quite new and the zombie mode is actually a lot of fun.

To be fair black ops 3 is the best CoD in many years...

$30 only

5 minutes ago, Kendrick said:

$30 only

It's for £21 on g2a which is about +- $30 :P

Witcher 3.

edit

Oh,  you already got it! Have fun dude, you'll love it. :)

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

Good job picking Witcher 3! The one and only choice and the right one! Enjoy this masterpiece!

Specs of my PC:

CPU: AMD FX 8350  Motherboard: Gigabyte 990XA UD3  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 770 Windforce 2GB  HDD: WD Green 2TB SSD:  Corsair Force GT 120GB SSD RAM: Corsair 8GB(2X4) PSU: CoolerMaster G650M