I7 6700+matx board+ram under £350

Its just as it says guys im planning to transfer my rig to a matx case thankyou!

Desktop-CPU:Intel Core i7 6700GPU:EVGA GTX 1080 FOUNDERS EDITIONRAM:16GB (4x4) HyperX DDR4 2400mhzPSU:Corsair CX750HDDSSD: 1.5TB SANDISK ULTRA 2 SSD, SEAGATE BARRACUDA 1TB, WD 1TB BlueCase:GAMERMAX ONYXGigabyte H170M-DS3H

Laptop(MSI GS70 Stealth Pro)-CPU:Intel I7 4720HQGPU:Nvidia GTX 970MRam:8GB DDR3Storage:1TB HDD+128GB SSD

-*sorry just me being retarded not understandning that you wanted suggestions on how to fit that under £350*-

I spent $2500 on building my PC and all i do with it is play no games atm & watch anime at 1080p(finally) watch YT and write essays...  nothing, it just sits there collecting dust...

Builds:

The Toaster Project! Northern Bee!

The original LAN PC build log! (Old, dead and replaced by The Toaster Project & 5.0)

Spoiler

"Here is some advice that might have gotten lost somewhere along the way in your life. 

#1. Treat others as you would like to be treated.

#2. It's best to keep your mouth shut; and appear to be stupid, rather than open it and remove all doubt.

#3. There is nothing "wrong" with being wrong. Learning from a mistake can be more valuable than not making one in the first place.

Follow these simple rules in life, and I promise you, things magically get easier. " - MageTank 31-10-2016

What about an 8 core with HT THe E5 2670 is ~70 bucks on ebay, grab a board to suit.. Unless your looking for a newer platform..

I don'T PreSS caPs.. I juST Hit THe keYboARd so HarD iT CriTs :P

Quote or @dzzope to get my attention..

Just now, Dzzope said:

What about an 8 core with HT THe E5 2670 is ~70 bucks on ebay, grab a board to suit.. Unless your looking for a newer platform..

That's generally a bad idea. Just because Linus did it doesn't mean it's a good idea for everyone.

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant

CPU: Intel Core i7-6700 3.4GHz Quad-Core Processor  (£253.28 @ Dabs) 
Motherboard: Asus H110M-A Micro ATX LGA1151 Motherboard  (£49.99 @ Novatech) 
Memory: G.Skill Ripjaws V Series 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR4-2400 Memory  (£42.98 @ Novatech) 
Total: £346.25
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2016-02-06 16:53 GMT+0000

ezpz

USEFUL LINKS:

PSU Tier List F@H stats

3 minutes ago, Mug said:

That's generally a bad idea. Just because Linus did it doesn't mean it's a good idea for everyone.

Whats a bad idea about it?

It's an AWESOME ammount of power for very little money. So long as he doesn't need some of the newer platform features it's a kick-ass cpu for VERY little money.

I'm not suggesting any complicated setup.. it's just going to be a computer, just like a i7 2500 would be but with more cores...

I don'T PreSS caPs.. I juST Hit THe keYboARd so HarD iT CriTs :P

Quote or @dzzope to get my attention..

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant

CPU: Intel Core i7-6700 3.4GHz Quad-Core Processor  (£253.28 @ Dabs) 
Motherboard: MSI H110M Pro-VD Micro ATX LGA1151 Motherboard  (£42.98 @ Novatech) 
Memory: Kingston 8GB (1 x 8GB) DDR4-2133 Memory  (£30.48 @ Ebuyer) 
Total: £326.74
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2016-02-06 16:54 GMT+0000

I would recomend using top of line motherboard (around 80 to 110) for top of line cpu just my prefrence so if you can get more budget. 

Like gigabyte h170m-d3h