Overall top posters and daily top posters

Enderman
Go to solution Solved by colonel_mortis,

The page was used so infrequently that it has been removed. A bug will soon be fixed that will allow you to search members without entering a search term for the member's name - you can use that to search members ordering by post count.

Are these gone for good, or will they be coming back, or am i blind and I dont see where they are?

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

Your icon blends in with night theme now, neat. What is a top poster?

1 minute ago, Tagiau said:

Your icon blends in with night theme now, neat. What is a top poster?

People who have the most posts, or most posts in a given day (or time period).

As for whether or not they'll come back... did you try going to the old link (from your history)? I don't have it so I can't test, but there's a chance it still works.

The page was used so infrequently that it has been removed. A bug will soon be fixed that will allow you to search members without entering a search term for the member's name - you can use that to search members ordering by post count.

HTTP/2 203

13 minutes ago, colonel_mortis said:

I'm probably blind, but I can't find the members page at all... Where is it? :P

PC SPECS: CPU: Intel Core i7 3770k @4.4GHz - Mobo: Asrock Extreme 4 (Z77) - GPU: MSI GeForce GTX 680 Twin Frozr 2GB - RAM: Crucial Ballistix 2x4GB (8GB) 1600MHz CL8 + 1x8GB - Storage: SSD: Sandisk Extreme II 120GB. HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB - PSU: be quiet! Pure Power L8 630W semi modular  - Case: Corsair Obsidian 450D  - OS: Windows 7

26 minutes ago, TomvanWijnen said:

I'm probably blind, but I can't find the members page at all... Where is it? :P

You can view members by going to the members tab of https://linustechtips.com/main/search/, though at the moment you have to enter a username to search by (though that will be fixed soon).

HTTP/2 203

7 minutes ago, colonel_mortis said:

You can view members by going to the members tab of https://linustechtips.com/main/search/, though at the moment you have to enter a username to search by (though that will be fixed soon).

Is that the only was to access it (without any pre-found links) right now? 

PC SPECS: CPU: Intel Core i7 3770k @4.4GHz - Mobo: Asrock Extreme 4 (Z77) - GPU: MSI GeForce GTX 680 Twin Frozr 2GB - RAM: Crucial Ballistix 2x4GB (8GB) 1600MHz CL8 + 1x8GB - Storage: SSD: Sandisk Extreme II 120GB. HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB - PSU: be quiet! Pure Power L8 630W semi modular  - Case: Corsair Obsidian 450D  - OS: Windows 7

Just now, TomvanWijnen said:

Is that the only was to access it (without any pre-found links) right now? 

Click into the search box and change the location to "advanced search".

HTTP/2 203

3 hours ago, Jade said:

People who have the most posts, or most posts in a given day (or time period).

As for whether or not they'll come back... did you try going to the old link (from your history)? I don't have it so I can't test, but there's a chance it still works.

I googled the page, it shows up on google, but when you try to go to it the page is missing

2 hours ago, colonel_mortis said:

Yeah that would be great, thanks! :)

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020