Logitech G810 Orion Spectrum just got announced

Just had a look on Logitech's EU website .... £139.99 seems a bit steep to me. Hopefully it will be cheaper through Amazon, I remember only paying £75 originally for my G510 on there. But full RGB mechanical keyboards do seem to be pricey.

http://gaming.logitech.com/en-gb/gaming-keyboards

Spoiler

My Rig {TEAM RED} --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CPU: AMD Ryzen 2700X GPU: Powercolor Red Dragon RX590 8GB PSU: Novatech Powerstation V2 500w Semi Modular 

Mobo: Asus ROG Strix B450-F Gaming RAM: Adata XPG 16GB 3000mhz Storage: Sandisk Ultra 120GB SSD + 1 WD 1TB Blues

Case: Corsair Carbide Spec 05   Cooling:  AMD Raith Spectre RGB  Monitor:  Benq XL2420Z

Keyboard: Logitech G810 Orion SPECTRUM  Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus SPECTRUM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

God damn that price is crazy as hell. Looks good but ill stick with my ducky for a while longer. If anything i might go for something like a poker.

Primary:

Intel i5 4670K (3.8 GHz) | ASRock Extreme 4 Z87 | 16GB Crucial Ballistix Tactical LP 2x8GB | Gigabyte GTX980ti | Mushkin Enhanced Chronos 240GB | Corsair RM 850W | Nanoxia Deep Silence 1| Ducky Shine 3 | Corsair m95 | 2x Monoprice 1440p IPS Displays | Altec Lansing VS2321 | Sennheiser HD558 | Antlion ModMic

HTPC:

Intel NUC i5 D54250WYK | 4GB Kingston 1600MHz DDR3L | 256GB Crucial M4 mSATA SSD | Logitech K400

NAS:

Thecus n4800 | WD White Label 8tb x4 in raid 5

Phones:

Oneplux 6t (Mint), Nexus 5x 8.1.0 (wifi only), Nexus 4 (wifi only)

I like the look. Much more professional. I wish they they different varieties of Romer-G switches that match the MX Red/Brown/Blue. The way they are now is too rubber dome like or red. I want a Blue clicky switch.

Ryzen 7 2700x | MSI B450 Tomahawk | GTX 780 Windforce | 16GB 3200
Dell 3007WFP | 2xDell 2001FP | Logitech G710 | Logitech G710 | Team Wolf Void Ray | Strafe RGB MX Silent
iPhone 8 Plus ZTE Axon 7 | iPad Air 2 | Nvidia Shield Tablet 32gig LTE | Lenovo W700DS

This keyboard looks great! and it includes a copy of "The Division". But it pretty expensive so it better be great, but you could take $60 off with the game coming with it.

Looks awesome, but that price... and Romer-G switches...

Project White Lightning (My ITX Gaming PC): Core i5-4690K | CRYORIG H5 Ultimate | ASUS Maximus VII Impact | HyperX Savage 2x8GB DDR3 | Samsung 850 EVO 250GB | WD Black 1TB | Sapphire RX 480 8GB NITRO+ OC | Phanteks Enthoo EVOLV ITX | Corsair AX760 | LG 29UM67 | CM Storm Quickfire Ultimate | Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum | HyperX Cloud II | Logitech Z333

Benchmark Results: 3DMark Firestrike: 10,528 | SteamVR VR Ready (avg. quality 7.1) | VRMark 7,004 (VR Ready)

Other systems I've built:

Core i3-6100 | CM Hyper 212 EVO | MSI H110M ECO | Corsair Vengeance LPX 1x8GB DDR4  | ADATA SP550 120GB | Seagate 500GB | EVGA ACX 2.0 GTX 1050 Ti | Fractal Design Core 1500 | Corsair CX450M

Core i5-4590 | Intel Stock Cooler | Gigabyte GA-H97N-WIFI | HyperX Savage 2x4GB DDR3 | Seagate 500GB | Intel Integrated HD Graphics | Fractal Design Arc Mini R2 | be quiet! Pure Power L8 350W

I am not a professional. I am not an expert. I am just a smartass. Don't try and blame me if you break something when acting upon my advice.

...why are you still reading this?

Without the game, this Board would cost 100$. For a 100$ this is a solid Board. 

I agree, the Romer-G switches might not be for everyone, but LOOK AT THAT STAR EFFECT. WOOOH

38 minutes ago, ThinkWithPortals said:

Looks awesome, but that price... and Romer-G switches...

Included The Division. And Romer-G isn't that bad, at least in my opinion :P 

38 minutes ago, Noolz said:

Without the game, this Board would cost 100$. For a 100$ this is a solid Board. 

I agree, the Romer-G switches might not be for everyone, but LOOK AT THAT STAR EFFECT. WOOOH

Yeap :D 

Spoiler

5 hours ago, ShadowCaptain said:

I pretty much only use logitech peripherals so i might be bias :P

BUT, Romer keys vs Cherry MX - i dunno, I would like to say Cherry MX, but from what I have heard and seen the Romer G keys are really really good

I can say as an owner of around 16 keyboards at this point.  The G410 keys are snappier than the G910 I tried at the store.  Apparently on Geekhack that is the case as well, G410 is using a newer iteration of Romer-G, but they're still very.. dull.  They're okay to type on, but the experience isn't as exciting as Topre or Gateron Clear's.  Hell, even compared to MX Browns it's a very dull and lifeless experience.  The key-travel is so short it's almost annoying and makes any of the modifier keys more of a hassle to use.  The keycaps are very textured as well.  Not enjoyable.  Pretty bad, honestly.  This G810 looks great, but the Romer-G's travel, and overall lack of comfort is a bit saddening.  It's why I returned the G410 back to Amazon.  Gonna take that money and get an ALPS keyboard.

33 minutes ago, SurvivorNVL said:

I can say as an owner of around 16 keyboards at this point.  The G410 keys are snappier than the G910 I tried at the store.  Apparently on Geekhack that is the case as well, G410 is using a newer iteration of Romer-G, but they're still very.. dull.  They're okay to type on, but the experience isn't as exciting as Topre or Gateron Clear's.  Hell, even compared to MX Browns it's a very dull and lifeless experience.  The key-travel is so short it's almost annoying and makes any of the modifier keys more of a hassle to use.  The keycaps are very textured as well.  Not enjoyable.  Pretty bad, honestly.  This G810 looks great, but the Romer-G's travel, and overall lack of comfort is a bit saddening.  It's why I returned the G410 back to Amazon.  Gonna take that money and get an ALPS keyboard.

I'd love to get that G410 from you (for free, if possible) :D

Spoiler

6 hours ago, NationsAnarchy said:

6 hours ago, NationsAnarchy said:

http://gaming.logitech.com/en-us/product/g810-orion-spectrum-rgb-gaming-keyboard

Yes, and I hope there would be a TKL version of this

http://gaming.logitech.com/en-us/product/g810-orion-spectrum-rgb-gaming-keyboard

This is definitely going to be my new keyboard.

CPU: i7-4770k @4.8ghz---Motherboard: Asus Sabertooth z97---Ram 32gb Corsair Vengeance---GPU: 2 EVGA GTX 980 4gb way sli---Case: Corsair 600T White---Storage: 500gb 850 Pro & WD Black 4tb---PSU: Corsair RM1000

I may be missing something, but what is the difference between this and the Orion Spark? Looks like the same thing with the media keys layed out differently and a slightly more compact design overall. But, like I said, I probably missed something.

Just now, Renegade7369 said:

I may be missing something, but what is the difference between this and the Orion Spark? Looks like the same thing with the media keys layed out differently and a slightly more compact design overall. But, like I said, I probably missed something.

The Orion Spark also has 8 macro keys.

Spoiler

My Rig {TEAM RED} --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CPU: AMD Ryzen 2700X GPU: Powercolor Red Dragon RX590 8GB PSU: Novatech Powerstation V2 500w Semi Modular 

Mobo: Asus ROG Strix B450-F Gaming RAM: Adata XPG 16GB 3000mhz Storage: Sandisk Ultra 120GB SSD + 1 WD 1TB Blues

Case: Corsair Carbide Spec 05   Cooling:  AMD Raith Spectre RGB  Monitor:  Benq XL2420Z

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

4 minutes ago, Chrizl1990 said:

The Orion Spark also has 8 macro keys.

Ah. Yes. I missed the Macro keys too. But other than that, It looks like just a slightly more compact G910.

7 minutes ago, Renegade7369 said:

Ah. Yes. I missed the Macro keys too. But other than that, It looks like just a slightly more compact G910.

Exactly why I like this keyboard. Looks like the corsair k70 keyboards.

Spoiler

This board also appears to have almost full rgb controls with the media buttons and the status indicators compared to the 910. The only thing without rgb is the logitect logo again.

Found this interview on youtube, looks like this will be a sick keyboard.

Spoiler

1 minute ago, Ki11erHyde said:

This board also appears to have almost full rgb controls with the media buttons and the status indicators compared to the 910. The only thing without rgb is the logitect logo again.

The only thing you can't RGB control is the media keys on the 910. The G logo and the G910 logo can be set to whatever color you want.

Spoiler

Damn, it will be some tough battle for me between Logitech G810 Orion Spectrum vs Asus ROG Claymore vs Cooler Master MasterKeys Pro

Cosmic Council Department of Defense ; Interplanetary Class 3 Relations & Diplomatic Affairs - OFFICE 117

pfffft

romer g switches fucking hell

RIG #14670k @4.4 / 1.25v vcore. @ 4.5 / 1.3v vcore/ 1.95v vccin. MSI GAMING 4G GTX 970 @1540/3700 1.275v BIOS MOD. 16GB Kingston HyperX Savage RAM 2400mhz. MSI GAMING 5 Z97 MOBOFractal Design Define S. Dark Rock Pro 3. 850 EVO 250GB Seasonic M12II 620w
RIG #2: 4790k @ 4.6 / 1.25v vcore. EVGA SC ACX 2.0 980 SLI16GB Corsair Vengeance Pro 2400mhz. Asus MAXIMUS VII Hero Z97. Fractal Design Define R5. NH D15. 850 EVO 250GB AX 860

Basically a K70. Down to the volume roller placement. 

Minus the switch type.

5800X3D - RTX 4070 - 2K @ 165Hz

Nope, K70 is having that RGB glow underneath the keys where all the colors are messing up with each other...

Cosmic Council Department of Defense ; Interplanetary Class 3 Relations & Diplomatic Affairs - OFFICE 117

8 hours ago, NationsAnarchy said:

No quotes, no info, no original input.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

KennyS and ScreaM are my role models in CSGO.

CPU: i3-4130 Motherboard: Gigabyte H81M-S2PH RAM: 8GB Kingston hyperx fury HDD: WD caviar black 1TB GPU: MSI 750TI twin frozr II Case: Aerocool Xpredator X3 PSU: Corsair RM650

6 hours ago, SuperShires said:

Finally, A keyboard that looks as good as the K70.

I thought the Asus Claymore looked like a K70.

Ryzen 7 2700x | MSI B450 Tomahawk | GTX 780 Windforce | 16GB 3200
Dell 3007WFP | 2xDell 2001FP | Logitech G710 | Logitech G710 | Team Wolf Void Ray | Strafe RGB MX Silent
iPhone 8 Plus ZTE Axon 7 | iPad Air 2 | Nvidia Shield Tablet 32gig LTE | Lenovo W700DS